Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific 22:36 - Sep 27 with 6678 viewsDarran

“Once Brexit is done, we will take the knife to the pen pushers in Whitehall”

He should be arrested and locked up.

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/17918581.nigel-farage-whips-brexit-party-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:45 - Sep 28 with 742 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:44 - Sep 28 by ladyjack

Same old, same old.

Oh do shut up Trampie you bigoted little prat.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:48 - Sep 28 with 724 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:45 - Sep 28 by londonlisa2001

That's not nice, Lisa.

He's clearly an expert on migration patterns of Jews. Like bird watching but with smoked salmon bagels.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:58 - Sep 28 with 705 viewsladyjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:45 - Sep 28 by londonlisa2001

Hark at fag ash Lil getting abusive...……………...again.

Bluey in the first instance would not answer, then he argues against the answer by a well known Jewish publication, then he implies that the 'main' answer is the one I presented all along in the first place, the guy just argues for the sake of it !, oh and he also says he would be insulted to be associated with Merthyr.

My same old, same old comment is about Blueys behaviour been true to previous form and nothing else.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:01 - Sep 28 with 691 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:58 - Sep 28 by ladyjack

Hark at fag ash Lil getting abusive...……………...again.

Bluey in the first instance would not answer, then he argues against the answer by a well known Jewish publication, then he implies that the 'main' answer is the one I presented all along in the first place, the guy just argues for the sake of it !, oh and he also says he would be insulted to be associated with Merthyr.

My same old, same old comment is about Blueys behaviour been true to previous form and nothing else.

"Would not answer"?

Stop talking crap, Trampie.

I pointed out there were numerous reasons, work being just one.

You've zero connection to the Jewish community so not really sure why you even attempt to discuss it from a position of ignorance...
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:08 - Sep 28 with 683 viewsladyjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:01 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

"Would not answer"?

Stop talking crap, Trampie.

I pointed out there were numerous reasons, work being just one.

You've zero connection to the Jewish community so not really sure why you even attempt to discuss it from a position of ignorance...

Stop getting abusive Bluey, you are letting your culture and background down.

In the first place I ask you a question ''Well tell me and the forum then ?'' after you made the statement ''There's a reason the synagogue became disused.''
You respond to my question with -
''Why don't you reveal what you think the reason is; after all, you asked the question whilst intimating you knew.''
So I answer, you would only answer after I answered even though I asked you first, that is trolling and same old, same old Bluey.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:10 - Sep 28 with 678 viewsHighjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 16:01 - Sep 28 by Lohengrin

He’s talking about cutting away layers of bureaucracy, not stabbing people to death!

To “take the knife” to something is surely usually a medical term to remove something unwanted from the body like a growth or a blemish. It’s a perfectly acceptable term to use if it wasn’t for the fact stupid people take literally everything literally.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:12 - Sep 28 with 666 viewswestside

https://preview.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexit/nigel-farage-falls-for-lbc-radio-prank

caller to farage on lbc
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:14 - Sep 28 with 655 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:08 - Sep 28 by ladyjack

Stop getting abusive Bluey, you are letting your culture and background down.

In the first place I ask you a question ''Well tell me and the forum then ?'' after you made the statement ''There's a reason the synagogue became disused.''
You respond to my question with -
''Why don't you reveal what you think the reason is; after all, you asked the question whilst intimating you knew.''
So I answer, you would only answer after I answered even though I asked you first, that is trolling and same old, same old Bluey.

Trampie, you conveniently just failed to point out you initially said "Yes I know why but do you know why ?"

You see, your history dictates a general lack of knowledge. Quite frankly, your question was baiting, one where you thought you could turn round and go "gotcha!" So let's dance that dance, Trampster, let's see how much you really know. Let you display your knowledge gleaned by skimreading an article.

Same old Trampie - a shining example of private utility companies under Corbyn, given you're so publicly owned.
Login to get fewer ads

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:14 - Sep 28 with 656 viewsladyjack

I put it up yesterday westside, I laugh every time I hear it.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 22:25]
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:15 - Sep 28 with 649 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:10 - Sep 28 by Highjack

To “take the knife” to something is surely usually a medical term to remove something unwanted from the body like a growth or a blemish. It’s a perfectly acceptable term to use if it wasn’t for the fact stupid people take literally everything literally.

So you could say those triggered aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer?
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:25 - Sep 28 with 640 viewsladyjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:14 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

Trampie, you conveniently just failed to point out you initially said "Yes I know why but do you know why ?"

You see, your history dictates a general lack of knowledge. Quite frankly, your question was baiting, one where you thought you could turn round and go "gotcha!" So let's dance that dance, Trampster, let's see how much you really know. Let you display your knowledge gleaned by skimreading an article.

Same old Trampie - a shining example of private utility companies under Corbyn, given you're so publicly owned.

It was obvious how you was going to answer even after you was given the answer and now you claim my answer was the main answer all along, you stayed true to form, same old Bluey.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 00:43 - Sep 29 with 584 viewsexiledclaseboy

Farage is a minge but he was clearly talking about cutting the civil service. They’re used to that nonsense and it’ll be water off a duck’s back. Farage is as likely to get into a position to slash the civil service as I am.

But.

A month or so ago a civil servant was stabbed on Marsham Street. He’d done nothing wrong. All civil servants are told to remove their passes and not to identify themselves as such when leaving their place of work.

Language matters.

Poll: Tory leader

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 06:41 - Sep 29 with 529 viewswaynekerr55

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:20 - Sep 28 by londonlisa2001

You don’t have Ofsted in Wales. It’s an English only body. They are going to replace it with a different system as some of the teaching unions have been requesting.

There’s a new system in London, for example, called London Challenge, which has led to significant improvements. They are planning on rolling that out across England.

Ofsted needs reform and resourcing. It also needs to be utterly independent, as it appears too many decisions are politically motivated

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 07:08 - Sep 29 with 521 viewsLohengrin

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:10 - Sep 28 by londonlisa2001

Come on. You know that he’s deliberately using inflammatory language in an attempt to stir up trouble from some of the brain dead thugs that support him.

In this instance I think you’re reading way too much into a flat-footed aside, Lis.

He’s a gobshite not Goebbels.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 08:42 - Sep 29 with 468 viewssg1912

Shouldn't Jess Phillips have been arrested by now?

... the left and the police have become a joke in this country.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:25 - Sep 29 with 448 viewsLeonWasGod

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:10 - Sep 28 by Highjack

It also has a clearly implied implication when used a couple of days after anMP who was stabbed to death has been a point of national discussion... which is why he said it.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:41 - Sep 29 with 434 viewsHighjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:25 - Sep 29 by LeonWasGod

It also has a clearly implied implication when used a couple of days after anMP who was stabbed to death has been a point of national discussion... which is why he said it.

Do you think certain words and phrases should be banned then in case they hold an implied implication towards violence?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:42 - Sep 29 with 431 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:41 - Sep 29 by Highjack

Do you think certain words and phrases should be banned then in case they hold an implied implication towards violence?

Taking a stab in the dark, he may do...

... oh sh1t, police are at the door...
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:50 - Sep 29 with 429 viewssg1912

Seems like he has an axe to grind.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:50 - Sep 29 with 426 viewsHighjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:42 - Sep 29 by bluey_the_blue

Taking a stab in the dark, he may do...

... oh sh1t, police are at the door...

You are literally the reason people get death threats.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:53 - Sep 29 with 426 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 07:08 - Sep 29 by Lohengrin

In this instance I think you’re reading way too much into a flat-footed aside, Lis.

He’s a gobshite not Goebbels.

No one is saying he’s Goebbels. But you’re naive if you think anything out of his mouth is ‘an aside’. It’s all carefully calculated.

They need to be careful. That’s all anyone is saying. Not that he should be arrested or anything similar - but they should tell him to rein it in. You know that at present they are attempting to rile things up, and it’s completely stupid given the number of idiots around.

All of them need to tone down the divisive talk. And quickly. This will have an awful effect on the country for years and years if they don’t.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:55 - Sep 29 with 422 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:25 - Sep 29 by LeonWasGod

As it happens, I think he said it before the Johnson issue. He was in Newport last week not this week I think.

But they all need to time it down.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:29 - Sep 29 with 407 viewsLeonWasGod

No. I'm just pointing out WHY Farage said what he said. It wasn't an innocent throwaway remark, but that's what he'll expect his supporters to say. Cue 'PC gone mad' outrage, venting against 'the establishment' and angry men shouting at clouds.

He's been doing this for the last decade or more, you'd think people would recognize it for what it is by now.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:30 - Sep 29 with 402 viewsHighjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:29 - Sep 29 by LeonWasGod

No. I'm just pointing out WHY Farage said what he said. It wasn't an innocent throwaway remark, but that's what he'll expect his supporters to say. Cue 'PC gone mad' outrage, venting against 'the establishment' and angry men shouting at clouds.

He's been doing this for the last decade or more, you'd think people would recognize it for what it is by now.

But he said it a week before all this kicked off.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:33 - Sep 29 with 400 viewsLeonWasGod

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:55 - Sep 29 by londonlisa2001

As it happens, I think he said it before the Johnson issue. He was in Newport last week not this week I think.

But they all need to time it down.

Oh ok. Doesn't change anything, he knows how to fire up people's base instincts. Made a career out of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024