Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:21 - Oct 11 with 43170 views1983

https://www.serenbooks.com/sites/default/files/styles/product_page_book_view/pub

Anybody read this book?

Clydach Murders on 17:45 - Oct 20 with 3891 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 16:52 - Oct 20 by controversial_jack

The point being, the police will only arrest you if they believe you have commited an offence.They will then do everything they can to convict you , even lying to get a confession which they are legally entitled to do.

They will not help you in anyway to prove your innocence, and anything you say to them will not help you in anyway as any decent lawyer will tell you. whether you are charged is down to the CPs and any conviction by the courts.

It's not being anti police, even though I believe them to be generally useless and incompetent most of the time, it's how out adversarial legal system works. Other countries do it differently and others have the same system as we do

"even lying to get a confession which they are legally entitled to do"

FFS

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 19:00 - Oct 20 with 3842 viewsGaryjack

Clydach Murders on 17:45 - Oct 20 by Flashberryjack

FFS

Seems they can Flash!

https://www.bigmouthmarketing.co/legal-resources/can-police-lie/
Clydach Murders on 19:47 - Oct 20 with 3801 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 19:00 - Oct 20 by Garyjack

Seems they can Flash!

Lying to a suspect under Investigation is perfectly acceptable IMO, "Lying under oath" is a different matter, which obviously is highly illegal.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 20:09 - Oct 20 with 3778 viewsHumpty

Clydach Murders on 19:00 - Oct 20 by Garyjack

Seems they can Flash!

That article refers to the US.
Clydach Murders on 20:10 - Oct 20 with 3771 viewsPacemaker

Clydach Murders on 17:45 - Oct 20 by Flashberryjack

FFS

The American police can lie to get a confession UK police cannot it would be breach of the PACE codes of practice.

If you give the police a alibi or defence of the allegation against you they are required to investigate that alibi defence. The first thing the defence team would do it n court is ask the officer in the case have you checked my clients defence claims, if they had not then the case would be more than probably kicked out.

Your issues are based on your experience pre PACE ie 1984. Things have changed, time you moved on?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Clydach Murders on 20:20 - Oct 20 with 3752 viewsGaryjack

Clydach Murders on 20:09 - Oct 20 by Humpty

That article refers to the US.

Yes, just looked a bit further, police are not allowed to lie in the UK.
Clydach Murders on 20:23 - Oct 20 with 3740 viewsGaryjack

Clydach Murders on 20:10 - Oct 20 by Pacemaker

The American police can lie to get a confession UK police cannot it would be breach of the PACE codes of practice.

If you give the police a alibi or defence of the allegation against you they are required to investigate that alibi defence. The first thing the defence team would do it n court is ask the officer in the case have you checked my clients defence claims, if they had not then the case would be more than probably kicked out.

Your issues are based on your experience pre PACE ie 1984. Things have changed, time you moved on?

In fairness to Flash, i think he was disputing the claim made by controversial jack.
Clydach Murders on 20:25 - Oct 20 with 3726 viewscontroversial_jack

Clydach Murders on 20:20 - Oct 20 by Garyjack

Yes, just looked a bit further, police are not allowed to lie in the UK.

Yes they can if it secures a confession, what they cannot do is lie under oath.They can say they have evidence against you when they do not, so you confess - that's a lie and perfectly legal
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 20:26 - Oct 20 with 3718 viewsGaryjack

Clydach Murders on 20:25 - Oct 20 by controversial_jack

Yes they can if it secures a confession, what they cannot do is lie under oath.They can say they have evidence against you when they do not, so you confess - that's a lie and perfectly legal

No they can't.

https://www.innocenceproject.org/how-the-uk-police-interview-suspects/
Clydach Murders on 20:36 - Oct 20 with 3680 viewstheloneranger

Clydach Murders on 20:25 - Oct 20 by controversial_jack

No they cannot, it's against the law in the UK under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clydach Murders on 20:41 - Oct 20 with 3672 viewscontroversial_jack

Clydach Murders on 20:26 - Oct 20 by Garyjack

No they can't.

https://www.innocenceproject.org/how-the-uk-police-interview-suspects/

The police can say your mate has confessed and has implicated you or made a statement etc.Anyone who thinks that doesn't happen is very naive.They will do practically anything to get a confession, as confession trumps anything else.
Clydach Murders on 20:47 - Oct 20 with 3656 viewsGaryjack

Clydach Murders on 20:41 - Oct 20 by controversial_jack

The police can say your mate has confessed and has implicated you or made a statement etc.Anyone who thinks that doesn't happen is very naive.They will do practically anything to get a confession, as confession trumps anything else.

Dear god! What is wrong with you? You are being provided with clear evidence that they are not allowed to do this and you still persist! A confession does not trump everything, a legal interview does!
Clydach Murders on 20:50 - Oct 20 with 3639 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clydach Murders on 20:47 - Oct 20 by Garyjack

Dear god! What is wrong with you? You are being provided with clear evidence that they are not allowed to do this and you still persist! A confession does not trump everything, a legal interview does!

I’d give up if I were you. CJ is the site’s pre eminent legal expert despite being wrong about everything.

Poll: Tory leader

Clydach Murders on 20:51 - Oct 20 with 3636 viewsGaryjack

Clydach Murders on 20:50 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

I’d give up if I were you. CJ is the site’s pre eminent legal expert despite being wrong about everything.

Clydach Murders on 21:06 - Oct 20 with 3605 viewsPacemaker

Clydach Murders on 20:50 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

I would love to know when he was tucked up by the police and what for, at least that might explain his insistence he is correct.

I bet it wasn’t nicking apples and getting clipped around the ear by the local bobby before being taken home to be given a good hiding by your father.

This occurred regularly in Wales according to almost everyone I know over the age of 50, although I can only remember one crab apple tree in my locality and no recollection of patrolling police officers.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Clydach Murders on 21:53 - Oct 20 with 3551 viewsJack123

I think the coppers are guilty as sin, they even look guilty..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/66056365277/
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 21:59]

libera nos a malo

Clydach Murders on 22:48 - Oct 20 with 3470 viewsGaryjack

Clydach Murders on 21:53 - Oct 20 by Jack123

I'm no conspiracy theorist, and at the end of the day i think he did it. But one thing that sticks in my mind is that he'd been on a drink and amphetamine binge for three days before the murder.
Now if that is true, I very much doubt that he would be motivated enough, or have the self will to carry out that crime as he would be absolutely fvcked.
Clydach Murders on 23:02 - Oct 20 with 3451 viewsbonymine

Clydach Murders on 21:53 - Oct 20 by Jack123

I was wrongly arrested for ‘threatening to murder’ my ex wife back in 2015.

What she did was simply concoct a totally untrue accusation about me threatening her life at our former matrimonial home during our separation then whilst my son and I were sleeping on airbeds during that very same night (the last few days before the sale of what was our family home of over 12 years at the time whilst she was sleeping ‘away’ with her new boyfriend), she actually fabricated a story which resulted in my 75 year old Dad having to come down to my house to look after my son whilst I was arrested and taken into custody at Swansea Central.

I was detained in a bare and basic cell for 22 hours and subjected to disgusting bullying behaviour during which I was interviewed by Detectives and eventually released the next day.

I can still remember the look on the Duty Sergeant’s face when he told me that I was being released ...it wasn’t one of simply explaining the terms of my release and the wrongdoing of my arrest etc, it was a face which still haunts me to this day, to say that they (the CPS) didn’t have enough evidence to convict me and I could walk free !!

I have ALWAYS been a law abiding citizen in every aspect of my life but that experience has taught me to understand how corrupt and misguided the ‘justice system’ in this country can be and to this day it sends a shiver down my spine and makes me think ‘what if ?’ ...

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Clydach Murders on 23:05 - Oct 20 with 3448 viewsJack123

Clydach Murders on 22:48 - Oct 20 by Garyjack

I'm no conspiracy theorist, and at the end of the day i think he did it. But one thing that sticks in my mind is that he'd been on a drink and amphetamine binge for three days before the murder.
Now if that is true, I very much doubt that he would be motivated enough, or have the self will to carry out that crime as he would be absolutely fvcked.

I think the deceased ex lover done it, and her copper husband covered it up.

Considering they are all coppers, that are involved in this.. all hushy, hushy..

libera nos a malo

Clydach Murders on 23:09 - Oct 20 with 3435 viewsbonymine

Clydach Murders on 23:05 - Oct 20 by Jack123

I think the deceased ex lover done it, and her copper husband covered it up.

Considering they are all coppers, that are involved in this.. all hushy, hushy..

🤫🤫🤫🤫 you can't make accusations like that for God’s sake 😳😳🤫🤫😂😂

Clydach Murders on 23:14 - Oct 20 with 3424 viewsJack123

Clydach Murders on 23:09 - Oct 20 by bonymine

🤫🤫🤫🤫 you can't make accusations like that for God’s sake 😳😳🤫🤫😂😂

Why not, everyone else is saying the same..

libera nos a malo

Clydach Murders on 23:20 - Oct 20 with 3414 viewsbonymine

Clydach Murders on 23:14 - Oct 20 by Jack123

Why not, everyone else is saying the same..

My reply was a touch ‘tongue in cheek’ mate given my comments above !! 😉😉

Clydach Murders - and even more on 22:11 - Mar 1 with 2921 viewsandg67

Clydach Murders on 14:25 - Oct 14 by trefelinjack

Still waiting for any answers to these important questions?
There was no DNA of Dai Morris at the scene but the DNA of an undetermined male. Hardly undisputed
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 14:27]

In addition to your very valid points about the Clydach murder. Here is some more food for thought regarding the case. What about:
There was no forced entry on the night of the murders. How did the murderer get in. It is accepted that he/she was there before Mandy Power arrived home from her sisters that night. To get around this minor dilemma, the prosecution conveniently did not bother addressing this during the trial.
What about identified, named corrupt cops from the Lynette White murder/miscarriage of justice in Cardiff, - transferred on to the Clydach murder.
Why did Stephen Lewis refuse to attend the I.D parade for the woman who gave the photofit on the night of the murder?
Why did Stuart Lewis alter his police notebook for the night of the murder and why will he not account for his movements for the hours he is missing?
Why did the Police complaints authority investigation of Stuart Lewis determine, that he undoubtedly did pervert the course of public justice after the night of the murder?
- and after this was established, why wasnt he charged and jailed, like us members of the public would be. ?
Why wasnt Stuart and Stephen Lewis cross examined in Morris trial in relation to - Stuart's missing hours on the night of the murder? and Stephen threatening Mandy several days before? - (I can answer this, and I will at the end.)
- and why wasnt Stuart Lewis also made a murder suspect?, His actions are the most bizarre of this whole case.
Why did both Stephen and Stuart Lewis lie about the fact, that they did know Allison Lewis was having a lesbian affair?
The night before the murder, Mandy Power slept in Allison Lewis house. Allison Lewis admitted they spent the night having sex several times downstairs, whilst spineless Stephen Lewis went to bed - supposedly oblivious to all the steamy lesbian activity that was occurring underneath him, all night.
- Why did Allison Lewis disrespect her husband so disgustingly, and obviously risk him nipping down that night, maybe for a drink of water, or to wonder what the hell his wife was up to all night...? The risk to being caught by him wandering down at some point, was massive. - unyet, she quite obviously didnt care, because she continued to do it, with an array of toys mandy brought - all night long. - ...Does anyone still believe he did not know her and Mandy Power were lesbians??
And to add insult to injury, Lewis told the police in interview she had bathed in Mandy Powers on the morning of the murders. Obviously Mandy Power did not join her, because Allison Lewis' DNA was still present on her thighs after the murder. Nor did she wash the sex toys, both of their DNA was still all over the sex toy that was used after she was murdered.
Does anyone still believe this is an open and shut case.? This is one of the most suspect convictions I have ever seen, and believe me, I am familiar with the reputation of South Wales Police for causing miscarriage of justice. They have the second worse reputation in the UK. Second only to the institutionally corrupt West Midlands Regional Crime Squad. They have in total caused 39 miscarriages of justice- and they are only the ones we know of....
God knows how many innocent people are languishing in jails up and down the country. - I personally am working on a few cases.
Do not believe everything you read and hear in the media - the majority of it is shit. When they report on trials it is a free for all, they can write what they like. the police feed them shit to write half the time.
Finally, to address the question of why wasnt Stephen or Stuart Lewis questioned on the witness stand about all the questions I would love to ask them, about being missing on the night of the murder, threatening to kill Mandy, knowing he was about to be dumped for a woman, leaving the crime scene, where was the house key Allison had for the murder house.
I would love to ask all three of them - Would they take a polygraph test? - You can bet your whole families lives on it, they would refuse - there is no chance they would take a test. - they were not asked about their movements or cross examined except for basic questions, because Davids Morris solicitor, unbelievably was also Steven and Stuart Lewis' solicitor - before taking on the role of acting for Morris, he asked the Lewis' if they had any objection to him acting for Morris. - They actually said, no. - but only on condition Stephen Lewis was not named or questioned as a suspect.... - the solicitor agreed - and kept his word throughout the trial. It is the worst case of breach of professional ethics I have ever heard, and as is known, the conviction after the first trial was quashed because of that behaviour. - there is so much more to that, but I cannot say too much more at the moment.
.....Does anyone still feel it is a clear cut case..? That is the one thing this case definitely is not is clear cut. The general public have no idea of the things that went on during this investigation - and remember this, a miscarriage of justice can happen to any one of us, at any time. - and just like David Morris, there is not a single thing you can do about it. Not unless you have a water-tight alibi. - Morris did not - so will spend the rest of his life in jail.
Clydach Murders - and even more on 22:25 - Mar 1 with 2900 viewsSwanjaxs

Clydach Murders - and even more on 22:11 - Mar 1 by andg67

In addition to your very valid points about the Clydach murder. Here is some more food for thought regarding the case. What about:
There was no forced entry on the night of the murders. How did the murderer get in. It is accepted that he/she was there before Mandy Power arrived home from her sisters that night. To get around this minor dilemma, the prosecution conveniently did not bother addressing this during the trial.
What about identified, named corrupt cops from the Lynette White murder/miscarriage of justice in Cardiff, - transferred on to the Clydach murder.
Why did Stephen Lewis refuse to attend the I.D parade for the woman who gave the photofit on the night of the murder?
Why did Stuart Lewis alter his police notebook for the night of the murder and why will he not account for his movements for the hours he is missing?
Why did the Police complaints authority investigation of Stuart Lewis determine, that he undoubtedly did pervert the course of public justice after the night of the murder?
- and after this was established, why wasnt he charged and jailed, like us members of the public would be. ?
Why wasnt Stuart and Stephen Lewis cross examined in Morris trial in relation to - Stuart's missing hours on the night of the murder? and Stephen threatening Mandy several days before? - (I can answer this, and I will at the end.)
- and why wasnt Stuart Lewis also made a murder suspect?, His actions are the most bizarre of this whole case.
Why did both Stephen and Stuart Lewis lie about the fact, that they did know Allison Lewis was having a lesbian affair?
The night before the murder, Mandy Power slept in Allison Lewis house. Allison Lewis admitted they spent the night having sex several times downstairs, whilst spineless Stephen Lewis went to bed - supposedly oblivious to all the steamy lesbian activity that was occurring underneath him, all night.
- Why did Allison Lewis disrespect her husband so disgustingly, and obviously risk him nipping down that night, maybe for a drink of water, or to wonder what the hell his wife was up to all night...? The risk to being caught by him wandering down at some point, was massive. - unyet, she quite obviously didnt care, because she continued to do it, with an array of toys mandy brought - all night long. - ...Does anyone still believe he did not know her and Mandy Power were lesbians??
And to add insult to injury, Lewis told the police in interview she had bathed in Mandy Powers on the morning of the murders. Obviously Mandy Power did not join her, because Allison Lewis' DNA was still present on her thighs after the murder. Nor did she wash the sex toys, both of their DNA was still all over the sex toy that was used after she was murdered.
Does anyone still believe this is an open and shut case.? This is one of the most suspect convictions I have ever seen, and believe me, I am familiar with the reputation of South Wales Police for causing miscarriage of justice. They have the second worse reputation in the UK. Second only to the institutionally corrupt West Midlands Regional Crime Squad. They have in total caused 39 miscarriages of justice- and they are only the ones we know of....
God knows how many innocent people are languishing in jails up and down the country. - I personally am working on a few cases.
Do not believe everything you read and hear in the media - the majority of it is shit. When they report on trials it is a free for all, they can write what they like. the police feed them shit to write half the time.
Finally, to address the question of why wasnt Stephen or Stuart Lewis questioned on the witness stand about all the questions I would love to ask them, about being missing on the night of the murder, threatening to kill Mandy, knowing he was about to be dumped for a woman, leaving the crime scene, where was the house key Allison had for the murder house.
I would love to ask all three of them - Would they take a polygraph test? - You can bet your whole families lives on it, they would refuse - there is no chance they would take a test. - they were not asked about their movements or cross examined except for basic questions, because Davids Morris solicitor, unbelievably was also Steven and Stuart Lewis' solicitor - before taking on the role of acting for Morris, he asked the Lewis' if they had any objection to him acting for Morris. - They actually said, no. - but only on condition Stephen Lewis was not named or questioned as a suspect.... - the solicitor agreed - and kept his word throughout the trial. It is the worst case of breach of professional ethics I have ever heard, and as is known, the conviction after the first trial was quashed because of that behaviour. - there is so much more to that, but I cannot say too much more at the moment.
.....Does anyone still feel it is a clear cut case..? That is the one thing this case definitely is not is clear cut. The general public have no idea of the things that went on during this investigation - and remember this, a miscarriage of justice can happen to any one of us, at any time. - and just like David Morris, there is not a single thing you can do about it. Not unless you have a water-tight alibi. - Morris did not - so will spend the rest of his life in jail.

So, in a nutshell, Dai didn't do it...

Is that what your saying?
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 22:26]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Clydach Murders - and even more on 23:04 - Mar 1 with 2852 viewsmajorraglan

Clydach Murders - and even more on 22:11 - Mar 1 by andg67

Are you a relative, associate or friend of David Morris?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024