Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:21 - Oct 11 with 43156 views1983

https://www.serenbooks.com/sites/default/files/styles/product_page_book_view/pub

Anybody read this book?

Clydach Murders on 19:57 - Mar 2 with 3639 viewsGowerjack

Clydach Murders on 19:49 - Mar 2 by Jackfath

I think there's enough evidence on this thread to reopen the case.

The Lewis's have never been honest about movements that night.

For what it's worth I think it's likely Morris is guilty but when he first arrived at the scene Lewis believed either his brother or sister in law were responsible and that's when the lies that have blighted this sad case started.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Clydach Murders on 20:03 - Mar 2 with 3617 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 19:54 - Mar 2 by Swanjaxs

Indeed...

Next up...

Planet Swans discuss the Beast of Bodmin case..

Panther or Doberman?

Da da dahh 😯

Please bear in mind next year will be the 20th anniversary of Sept 11th Twin Towers attacks.

That IMO will indeed reopen the whole happenings of 9-11-2001 all over again.

I reckon this board will come alive come September next year with opinions involving both the rational and (being polite here) the not so much.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 06:32 - Mar 3 with 3451 views1983

Clydach Murders on 19:57 - Mar 2 by Gowerjack

The Lewis's have never been honest about movements that night.

For what it's worth I think it's likely Morris is guilty but when he first arrived at the scene Lewis believed either his brother or sister in law were responsible and that's when the lies that have blighted this sad case started.

I'm still 50/50 on this. I'm also open to another party involved which may have been totally over looked as the SWP were to worried about self-preservation and then Morris was handed to them on a plate a hated figure in a small village, thug, drug taker, pizz head the prefect storm...

Clydach Murders on 10:52 - Mar 3 with 3370 viewswhiterock

Clydach Murders on 06:32 - Mar 3 by 1983

I'm still 50/50 on this. I'm also open to another party involved which may have been totally over looked as the SWP were to worried about self-preservation and then Morris was handed to them on a plate a hated figure in a small village, thug, drug taker, pizz head the prefect storm...

And he left his chain at the murder scene that he admits he left there from the previous day, prove that he was there on the Friday then he might have a chance.
Clydach Murders on 11:12 - Mar 3 with 3357 views1983

Clydach Murders on 10:52 - Mar 3 by whiterock

And he left his chain at the murder scene that he admits he left there from the previous day, prove that he was there on the Friday then he might have a chance.

Towards the end of the book there is more evidence that has come to light a girl I can't remember her name off the top off my head but she was quite young at the time, Mandy was close to her and her family and was a bit like a mum/auntie to her. She went into the house and upstairs looking for Mandy and seen her having sex with Morris up against the bedroom wall on the Friday, she was embarrassed and run back down the stairs but Mandy seen her and run down the stairs after her and just giggled and played it down as Morris run out of the back door a bit sharpish.

Clydach Murders on 12:37 - Mar 3 with 3322 viewswhiterock

Clydach Murders on 11:12 - Mar 3 by 1983

Towards the end of the book there is more evidence that has come to light a girl I can't remember her name off the top off my head but she was quite young at the time, Mandy was close to her and her family and was a bit like a mum/auntie to her. She went into the house and upstairs looking for Mandy and seen her having sex with Morris up against the bedroom wall on the Friday, she was embarrassed and run back down the stairs but Mandy seen her and run down the stairs after her and just giggled and played it down as Morris run out of the back door a bit sharpish.

If true, well worth investigating, I read the book but didn't read this part.
Why didn't Morris say this as part of his evidence? He needed to prove that he was indeed having an affair, this would help corroborate his alibi.
Was he having an affair? only two people know, Morris and the deceased.
Clydach Murders on 14:02 - Mar 3 with 3287 viewstheloneranger

Clydach Murders on 12:37 - Mar 3 by whiterock

Why didn't Morris say this as part of his evidence? He needed to prove that he was indeed having an affair, this would help corroborate his alibi.

Morris maintained that he lied to the police earlier because he didn't want his then partner Mandy Jewell who he was living with to find out that he was in a relationship with Amanda Powell.

So he would rather his partner and the public believe he had committed 4 horrific murders than admit to an affair??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clydach Murders on 14:29 - Mar 3 with 3275 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 14:02 - Mar 3 by theloneranger

Morris maintained that he lied to the police earlier because he didn't want his then partner Mandy Jewell who he was living with to find out that he was in a relationship with Amanda Powell.

So he would rather his partner and the public believe he had committed 4 horrific murders than admit to an affair??

Makes perfect sense...to the gullible .

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 19:17 - Mar 3 with 3176 views1983

Clydach Murders on 12:37 - Mar 3 by whiterock

Louise Pugh page 276

She also also said Mandy had the chain with her and told Louise she was sorry she had to see that and was giggling and put it in a bowl next to her bed.

This statement was made to the SWP and was never brought up in court Louise was told by the CPS just to answer the questions and say nothing else..... gullible girl
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 19:20]

Clydach Murders on 20:16 - Mar 3 with 3121 viewsmajorraglan

So the crux of this comes down to who you believe, in the one corner we have SWP and the CPS who have persuaded 2 separate juries, or Morris and an author.
Clydach Murders on 20:22 - Mar 3 with 3109 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 19:17 - Mar 3 by 1983

Louise Pugh page 276

She also also said Mandy had the chain with her and told Louise she was sorry she had to see that and was giggling and put it in a bowl next to her bed.

This statement was made to the SWP and was never brought up in court Louise was told by the CPS just to answer the questions and say nothing else..... gullible girl
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 19:20]

I find THAT book, its content and it's author to be even more intriguing after your post. It get murkier and murkier.

Despite what was presented by the prosecution at the second Crown Court trial via phone records and witnesses that rubbished and contradicted the authors books claims of Morris being at Kelvin Rd that morning ? Something similar has happened again?

A second hand earlier edition of the book I have (I presume to be the first edition) is a contradiction by the author also. It states quite categorically TWICE on the same page that Morris said that he left his chain on a kitchen worktop after fiddling with its clasp in the kitchen. The book never mentioned Louise on page 113 in that book either. Also The Guardian states about the chain also. .

"On 25 June 1999, just two days before the discovery of her body, Morris says he went to Power's house in the morning, while the children were at school, and had sex. Before he went to her bedroom, he says he left his chain, which had a broken clasp, on her kitchen counter."

*Edit* Thanks for the information you provided.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 20:24]

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 20:26 - Mar 3 with 3104 views1462jack

Clydach Murders on 20:22 - Mar 3 by Wingstandwood

I find THAT book, its content and it's author to be even more intriguing after your post. It get murkier and murkier.

Despite what was presented by the prosecution at the second Crown Court trial via phone records and witnesses that rubbished and contradicted the authors books claims of Morris being at Kelvin Rd that morning ? Something similar has happened again?

A second hand earlier edition of the book I have (I presume to be the first edition) is a contradiction by the author also. It states quite categorically TWICE on the same page that Morris said that he left his chain on a kitchen worktop after fiddling with its clasp in the kitchen. The book never mentioned Louise on page 113 in that book either. Also The Guardian states about the chain also. .

"On 25 June 1999, just two days before the discovery of her body, Morris says he went to Power's house in the morning, while the children were at school, and had sex. Before he went to her bedroom, he says he left his chain, which had a broken clasp, on her kitchen counter."

Are you or were you a police officer
Clydach Murders on 20:32 - Mar 3 with 3094 viewstheloneranger

Clydach Murders on 20:22 - Mar 3 by Wingstandwood

The only reason there are 2 books is because the author made so many mistakes in the first one that it had to be edited into a 2nd edition ...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/man-named-police-informant-new-139
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 20:33]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clydach Murders on 20:39 - Mar 3 with 3084 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 20:26 - Mar 3 by 1462jack

Are you or were you a police officer

Definitely not a Police Federation member and no window sticker on my car, would not go well with its Maroon paint job.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 20:53 - Mar 3 with 3055 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 20:32 - Mar 3 by theloneranger

The only reason there are 2 books is because the author made so many mistakes in the first one that it had to be edited into a 2nd edition ...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/man-named-police-informant-new-139
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 20:33]

I do not know what discussions the author may or may not have had with that girl in that incidence. There seems to be an ongoing ever changing dynamic. Twists and turns. Its all crazy stuff nevertheless. Talk about a real life soap opera.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 21:58 - Mar 3 with 2996 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 20:53 - Mar 3 by Wingstandwood

I do not know what discussions the author may or may not have had with that girl in that incidence. There seems to be an ongoing ever changing dynamic. Twists and turns. Its all crazy stuff nevertheless. Talk about a real life soap opera.

It's certainly not a soap opera for Mandy's family... they've lost 4 members of their family, endured 2 trials, 24 jurors have heard all the permitted evidence and found Morris guilty. let it go guys for pity sake.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 22:01 - Mar 3 with 2989 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 20:39 - Mar 3 by Wingstandwood

Definitely not a Police Federation member and no window sticker on my car, would not go well with its Maroon paint job.

C.I.D. then is it??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Clydach Murders on 22:11 - Mar 3 with 2970 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 21:58 - Mar 3 by Flashberryjack

It's certainly not a soap opera for Mandy's family... they've lost 4 members of their family, endured 2 trials, 24 jurors have heard all the permitted evidence and found Morris guilty. let it go guys for pity sake.

Yeah maybe now is the time just to let the subject forever drift off this board into obscurity and stop feeding the topic.

I did not mean soap opera in any disrespectful way.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 22:16 - Mar 3 with 2959 viewsNotLoyal

Just watched a documentary on the murder of John Jack Williams, fly on the wall start to finish murder inquiry. Jon Donne was the murderer. I would expect that because the inquiry was seemingly so well done, captured throughout and transparent there will be no books, rewrites, allegations, theories from amateur sleuths or after the event examination of police actions to suit an agenda.
Very decent documentary, there seems to be quite a few of a similar vein on YouTube. Reccomended.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Clydach Murders on 01:25 - Mar 4 with 2882 viewsJack123

Clydach Murders on 21:58 - Mar 3 by Flashberryjack

24 jurors have heard all the permitted evidence and found Morris guilty. let it go guys for pity sake.

The 24 jurors could have been duped though? I very much doubt Mandys family would be affected by a discussion on a forum, the Clydach Murders are all over social media, and books..

Personally I think something is not right, when I saw the trial on tv back in the day, even then it wasn't dai morris that sprung out to me as the killer, and even now, he still isn't.

libera nos a malo

Clydach Murders on 09:45 - Mar 4 with 2756 views1983

Clydach Murders on 01:25 - Mar 4 by Jack123

24 jurors have heard all the permitted evidence and found Morris guilty. let it go guys for pity sake.

The 24 jurors could have been duped though? I very much doubt Mandys family would be affected by a discussion on a forum, the Clydach Murders are all over social media, and books..

Personally I think something is not right, when I saw the trial on tv back in the day, even then it wasn't dai morris that sprung out to me as the killer, and even now, he still isn't.

Like I said before the first case against Morris was quashed so you can't be found guilty twice, some people can't seem to comprehend is...or maybe they don't want to ?

Clydach Murders on 19:12 - Mar 4 with 2643 viewsmajorraglan

Clydach Murders on 09:45 - Mar 4 by 1983

Like I said before the first case against Morris was quashed so you can't be found guilty twice, some people can't seem to comprehend is...or maybe they don't want to ?

At the end of the first trial the Jury found him guilty, that conviction was subsequently quashed. A second trial then took place where he was also found guilty.

So when you look at it, he was found guilty twice albeit one of those convictions was quashed.
Clydach Murders on 06:19 - Mar 5 with 2498 views1983

one of those convictions was quashed.

You got there in the end

Clydach Murders on 08:56 - Mar 5 with 2443 viewspikeypaul

Clydach Murders on 06:19 - Mar 5 by 1983

You got there in the end

PMSL

I doubt if he will get there, given his posts already in this thread.

Strange how Lewis who was on duty can’t explain his movements for 3 hours around the time of murders.

Is this usual for police officers to disappear whilst on duty,and why is it thought acceptable
for him to just say I don’t know where I was and then it forgotten about.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 8:59]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach Murders on 11:58 - Mar 5 with 2393 viewslifelong

Clydach Murders on 06:19 - Mar 5 by 1983

You got there in the end

It was quashed because of a conflict of interest matter and the judge ordered a retrial. In which the jury came to the same conclusion as the first.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024