Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread 01:10 - Oct 14 with 24931 viewsjackharris

Sam Surridge and Tom Carroll make their first Championship
starts of the season for Swansea City at Barnsley. Striker Surridge —
fresh from scoring for England Under-21s over the international break
— is preferred to Borja Bastos in attack. Carroll, meanwhile, makes
his first league start in a year as he gets the nod in midfield as Jay Fulton
misses out on a place in the matchday squad.

Connor Roberts drops to the bench as Kyle Naughton moves to
right-back and Jake Bidwell comes back into the side at left-back,
while George Byers comes in for Yan Dhanda. Freddie Woodman
continues in goal with Naughton and Bidwell on the flanks of a
defence helmed by Mike van der Hoorn and Joe Rodon.
Carroll partners captain Matt Grimes in midfield, with Andre Ayew
and Bersant Celina playing either side of Byers. Surridge leads the line,
while Kristoffer Nordfeldt is among the substitutes following illness.

Barnsley: Brad Collins, Kenny Dougall, Jacob Brown, Cameron McGeehan,
Cauley Woodrow, Conor Chaplin, Dimitri Cavare, Toby Sibbick, Aapo Halme,
Alex Mowatt (captain), Bambo Diaby.

Substitutes: Jack Walton, Mads Andersen, Ben Williams, Mike Bahre,
Luke Thomas, Clarke Odour, Elliot Simoes.

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Mike van der Hoorn,
Joe Rodon, Jake Bidwell; Matt Grimes (captain), Tom Carroll;
Andre Ayew, George Byers, Bersant Celina; Sam Surridge.

Substitutes: Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Ben Wilmot, Connor Roberts,
Wayne Routledge, Kristoffer Peterson, Jordon Garrick, Borja Baston.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 06:59 - Oct 19 with 4080 viewsTimTtam

Don't worry guys. I'm too busy to watch tonight, so we will not lose. In games I haven't watched, we have won 4, drawn 1, and lost 0.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:26 - Oct 19 with 3798 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Oct 14 by stevethejack

Game has been chosen for broadcast overseas. Loads of streams will be available, and a feed direct from the stadium for those with the suitable satellite equipment.

All the overseas broadcasts listed on LJ are on satellite channels that my provider does not open. Any ideas regarding any channels that A----h---s might cover?
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Oct 19 with 3607 viewsairedale

Surridge and Carroll start. As does Naughton.
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:39 - Oct 19 with 3419 viewsTimTtam

Bold team selections. But also smart to give a few players some rest. I like Surridge starting. I don't like Celina being on the wing again. I don't like Byers starting (as a sub he is good). I think I like Carrol starting, bizarrely. I like Peterson on the bench

Barnsley will be sh1tting themselves having Borja come on as a sub.

I like it.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:41 - Oct 19 with 3401 viewsGammon

We will win 0-2.
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:49 - Oct 19 with 3335 viewsinspector

2-1 loss
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:57 - Oct 19 with 3239 viewsmonmouth

3=1 win today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Oct 19 with 3131 viewsepaul

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/54281/Barnsley_vs_Swansea_City.html

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Oct 19 with 2734 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Oct 19 by epaul

Not working for me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Oct 19 with 2702 viewstheloneranger

Could be 2-0 down. 2 good saves from Woodman.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Oct 19 with 2621 viewsswan65split

Have we got off the bus?
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Oct 19 with 2610 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Also Viprow feed 5.
https://www.viprow.net/barnsley-vs-swansea-city-5-online-stream
But watch out for the Pop Ups.
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Oct 19 with 2614 viewsmonmouth

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Oct 19 by theloneranger

Can’t see the stream, but Stats aren’t looking good for sure. 4 shots 2 on target in the first ten mins. Sounds like they mean business.

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Oct 19 with 2586 viewsJonTheJack

Absolute shambles of a start.
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Oct 19 with 2538 viewslonglostjack

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Oct 19 by theloneranger

How’s our defensive midfield doing?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Oct 19 with 2533 viewsswans11

this game could be over already how we are not losing I dont know
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Oct 19 with 2490 viewsThornburyswan

McB there again I’m hearing
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Oct 19 with 2338 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Oct 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Also Viprow feed 5.
https://www.viprow.net/barnsley-vs-swansea-city-5-online-stream
But watch out for the Pop Ups.

Top man

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 19 with 2285 viewsCaptain_Sham

I'd rather start badly and finish well. We tend to do the opposite.

Its just a ride.

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 19 with 2204 viewsJohnw102

working for me https://www.viprow.net/barnsley-vs-swansea-city-5-online-stream

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Oct 19 with 2159 viewsHumpty

Cheers Paul.
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 19 with 2126 viewsmonmouth

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Oct 19 by Jack_Meoff

Top man

Fans dad has just gone to the top of my love list

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Oct 19 with 1836 viewsphact0rri

well this is an entertaining encounter.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 19 with 1825 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 19 by monmouth

Ha, I hope you're feeling sufficiently guilty for your post on the Brexit thread...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Oct 19 with 1778 viewslonglostjack

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 19 by monmouth

Take back all I said on that other board. He’s clearly sharper than DGT.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024