Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread 01:10 - Oct 14 with 24929 viewsjackharris

Sam Surridge and Tom Carroll make their first Championship
starts of the season for Swansea City at Barnsley. Striker Surridge —
fresh from scoring for England Under-21s over the international break
— is preferred to Borja Bastos in attack. Carroll, meanwhile, makes
his first league start in a year as he gets the nod in midfield as Jay Fulton
misses out on a place in the matchday squad.

Connor Roberts drops to the bench as Kyle Naughton moves to
right-back and Jake Bidwell comes back into the side at left-back,
while George Byers comes in for Yan Dhanda. Freddie Woodman
continues in goal with Naughton and Bidwell on the flanks of a
defence helmed by Mike van der Hoorn and Joe Rodon.
Carroll partners captain Matt Grimes in midfield, with Andre Ayew
and Bersant Celina playing either side of Byers. Surridge leads the line,
while Kristoffer Nordfeldt is among the substitutes following illness.

Barnsley: Brad Collins, Kenny Dougall, Jacob Brown, Cameron McGeehan,
Cauley Woodrow, Conor Chaplin, Dimitri Cavare, Toby Sibbick, Aapo Halme,
Alex Mowatt (captain), Bambo Diaby.

Substitutes: Jack Walton, Mads Andersen, Ben Williams, Mike Bahre,
Luke Thomas, Clarke Odour, Elliot Simoes.

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Mike van der Hoorn,
Joe Rodon, Jake Bidwell; Matt Grimes (captain), Tom Carroll;
Andre Ayew, George Byers, Bersant Celina; Sam Surridge.

Substitutes: Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Ben Wilmot, Connor Roberts,
Wayne Routledge, Kristoffer Peterson, Jordon Garrick, Borja Baston.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 19 with 2140 viewsjojaca

I find it amazing we are only a goal away from top of the league. I personally think we are steadily declining game by game.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 19 with 2116 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 19 by jojaca

I find it amazing we are only a goal away from top of the league. I personally think we are steadily declining game by game.

Exactly this.
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 19 with 2112 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Oct 19 by monmouth

I agree with white and black but tbh I think that’s the least of our problems today.

Oh I agree. We have no control, no cohesion and no apparent objective. We just concede possession and defend. I’ve seen Rodon misplace 4 passes so far, straight to a red shirt. Thank God Barnsley are totally inept in front of goal, because if they score, I can’t see us coming back. Shambolic.
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 19 with 2051 viewsDJack

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Oct 19 by monmouth

Got to score that.

It is obvious that my feed is a whole time-zone behind yours.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 19 with 2024 viewstheloneranger

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Oct 19 by jackrabbit

Oh I agree. We have no control, no cohesion and no apparent objective. We just concede possession and defend. I’ve seen Rodon misplace 4 passes so far, straight to a red shirt. Thank God Barnsley are totally inept in front of goal, because if they score, I can’t see us coming back. Shambolic.

How the fvck did he save that??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Oct 19 with 1929 viewsNotLoyal

Coops looks like he's swallowed a bottle of downers, someone give him a line ffs.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Oct 19 with 1911 viewsOldjack

well fuk me !0-1

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 19 with 1846 viewsDJack

A scramble but I'll take it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 19 with 1834 viewsJack_Meoff

Fantastic, gritty display...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 19 with 1834 viewsphact0rri

didn't see that happening. I'll take it!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 19 with 1832 viewskarnataka

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Oct 19 by Oldjack

well fuk me !0-1

TBF, that had been coming for the last 5-6 minutes
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 19 with 1827 viewsJackFish

What a terrible goal! I'll take it though.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 16:33]
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Oct 19 with 1765 viewstheloneranger

Who needs VAR when you've got a good linesman and Ayew.

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Oct 19 with 1755 viewsJohnw102

Love goal line Tech!! COYS

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Oct 19 with 1738 viewsDJack

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 19 by Jack_Meoff

Fantastic, gritty display...

Pretty, gritty city...

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Oct 19 with 1718 viewsmonmouth

I’ll have that. We suddenly decided to get at them. What a difference. I bloody loves Ayew I do.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Oct 19 with 1654 viewstheloneranger

Joe looked fvcked when he came off.

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1640 viewsexiledclaseboy

That should cheer everyone up. For a bit anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1640 viewsJackFish

Well that didn't last long.
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1562 viewsDJack

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 19 by JackFish

Well that didn't last long.

Oh my!

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1557 viewsmonmouth

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 19 by exiledclaseboy

Short bit

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1537 viewsNotLoyal

Both went in?
See a bit of effort.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1531 viewsHeadmaster

Pathetic.
The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1504 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 19 by exiledclaseboy

A short bit.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Barnsley FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:36 - Oct 19 with 1489 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Rodgers is doing well at Leicester.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024