Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread 00:30 - Oct 20 with 29532 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 18:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:44 - Oct 22 with 2248 viewslegoman

Anyone had any luck with Swans TV? Can't even get an option for Watch Now

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:47 - Oct 22 with 2225 viewsCooperDBM

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:44 - Oct 22 by legoman

I got kicked out with an "OOPS" message
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:49 - Oct 22 with 2180 viewsbazzool

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:47 - Oct 22 by CooperDBM

My IPTV working fine no VPN
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:50 - Oct 22 with 2164 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:44 - Oct 22 by legoman

Same, can someone post the link if they've got the official audio / stream. App not working and no watch now on website.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:52 - Oct 22 with 2124 viewsBanosPerth

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:50 - Oct 22 by yescomeon

Same, can someone post the link if they've got the official audio / stream. App not working and no watch now on website.

This is pathetic ... keeps asking for login ... taking my money under false pretences this is.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:53 - Oct 22 with 2116 viewsphact0rri

no :( I was planning on the radio stream while I'm at work.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Oct 22 with 2004 viewsCooperDBM

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:47 - Oct 22 by CooperDBM

It's back
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:00 - Oct 22 with 1981 viewsCooperDBM

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Oct 22 by CooperDBM

It's back

Or not. Keeps switching me to audio only
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:02 - Oct 22 with 1935 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:50 - Oct 22 by yescomeon

No link as it's just the address to the main webpage but I'm in on Edge. Had to clear my internet history to do it (cache issue maybe?).

On edge click the 3 dots button in the top right just under the x.
Choose settings, second bottom
Choose privacy & security
From this menu click the choose what to clear button
I ticked all boxes and clicked clear then when I went back to the swans site the button to listen live was there after logging in.

Took a few tries mind.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:02 - Oct 22 with 1934 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:00 - Oct 22 by CooperDBM

Or not. Keeps switching me to audio only

cheers audio is on for me.

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:03 - Oct 22 with 1913 viewsNotLoyal

They are killing us at the moment.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:06 - Oct 22 with 1854 viewsCooperDBM

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:02 - Oct 22 by phact0rri

cheers audio is on for me.

Video seems OK now
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Oct 22 with 1842 viewsjack2jack

When are we going to turn up,answers on a postcard please.!!!
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:12 - Oct 22 with 1730 viewsCooperDBM

Peterson looking good.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 20:13]
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:15 - Oct 22 with 1666 viewsphact0rri

this is looking well for the weekend derby.... :(

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:17 - Oct 22 with 1633 viewsjedmo_jack

Ffs what a goal. Just as we were looking good.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:17 - Oct 22 with 1627 viewsPozuelosSideys

ffs we ever gonna stop players cut inside and hitting tjem or what?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:17 - Oct 22 with 1617 views34dfgdf54

Look how easy their 10 found space in between our defence and midfield.

It’s bad. Very bad
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Oct 22 with 1478 viewsbazzool

Brentford deserve to be winning, wtf has happened mun
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Oct 22 with 1465 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:12 - Oct 22 by CooperDBM

Peterson looking good.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 20:13]

Yep. Our best player so far. Maybe lacking a bit of match fitness though.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Oct 22 with 1453 viewsNogginthenog

Our midfield is non existant
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:22 - Oct 22 with 1422 viewsMrSwerve

Cracking goal Bidwell.

Into our own net.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 22 with 1410 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Oct 22 by Libertarian

Yep. Our best player so far. Maybe lacking a bit of match fitness though.

Apart from that pass
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 22 with 1402 viewsPozuelosSideys

fack off.. what a load of sh1t

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 22 with 1388 viewsjack2jack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024