Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread 00:30 - Oct 20 with 29516 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 18:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 22 with 1957 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:32 - Oct 22 by Thornburyswan

Yup, suspect the Cooper/Yanks out campaign will be in full force from around HT on Sunday!

Today has been a shocker by Cooper.

Dhanda over Celina
Rodon playing when he’s clearly f*cked
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 22 with 1951 viewslondonlisa2001

And with that, I lose the stream.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Oct 22 with 1881 viewsploppy

We look clueless.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Oct 22 with 1877 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 22 by londonlisa2001

Where did you get it from, Lisa?
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Oct 22 with 1855 viewsGammon

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 22 by longlostjack

Piss off Scummer

Truth hurts x
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 22 with 1783 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Oct 22 by Elward

Carefull saying the truth or you'll be called a troll as usual

A bit of positivity regards the good things helps.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 22 with 1770 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 22 by londonlisa2001

Some streams disappear at half time and reappear when the 2nd half starts.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Oct 22 with 1755 viewsGammon

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 22 by NotLoyal

A bit of positivity regards the good things helps.

What good things are they then?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 22 with 1714 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 22 by karnataka

Might be better if it’s not until the end of the 2nd half the way we are playing so far!
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 22 with 1707 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 22 by karnataka

Yeah, I hoping it was just that. But my stream hadn’t reached half time when it went :-)
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:42 - Oct 22 with 1677 viewsDippy

He's got to sub Dhanda at half time.. it's like he's won a raffle to play tonight

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:42 - Oct 22 with 1678 viewslidojack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Oct 22 by Gammon

Peterson is playing well.
If Celina was in the middle over Dhanda we probably would have scored by now.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 22 with 1643 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Oct 22 by Gammon

He's always negative no matter what the situation.
Shouldn't you showing a clean pair of heels at Millwall?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 22 with 1636 viewsFireboy2

I notice that pig and yernited w@nka are back.

I wonder why 🤔
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 22 with 1636 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 22 by 34dfgdf54

Today has been a shocker by Cooper.

Dhanda over Celina
Rodon playing when he’s clearly f*cked

It’s more to do with how we’re set up, than individuals (but yep, Dhanda is having a mare). We’re losing the structure we had last year. Players are all over the place, leaving gaps, not on the same wavelength, etc.

That midfield is a shocker especially. Two defensive mids in there yet nobody can break up the play, again because they’re all over the place..

But then we can have good spells. Charlton was good, we’ve rescued games with good halves, B’ham was excellent.

Overall though, as the memory of Potter fades we seem to be getting worse. Cooper isn’t improving us (despite the league position).
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 22 with 1635 viewsbazzool

Mines still going strong with my IPTV guys , makes it worse coz there's Brentford commentry, doing my napper in like
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 22 with 1538 viewsCooperman

I don’t get the selection of Dhanda over Celina; are there fitness concerns with Celina?

I have also been thinking for a while that we can’t accommodate both Ayew and Baston. The inclusion of Ayew causes an imbalance as he regularly comes deep or inside which leads to further disruption in the middle of the park.

Some hard thinking is needed for Sunday as we’re at serious risk of getting Warnocked with this set up. I want to see two out and out wide men, two in the middle, Celina at ten.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Oct 22 with 1487 viewscentrestandswan

"Fred Karno's Army", a phrase still occasionally used in the UK to refer to a chaotic group or organisation.

Ring any bells.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Oct 22 with 1471 viewsBillyChong

Cooper needs to fire these players up, most wont even stick their foot into the tackle. Someone needs to scream at them between now and Sunday. Get Tate and Leon in the dressing room on Sunday, and get the captaincy off Grimes. Spoilt numpties.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Oct 22 with 1468 viewsDippy

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 22 by Cooperman

I don’t get the selection of Dhanda over Celina; are there fitness concerns with Celina?

I have also been thinking for a while that we can’t accommodate both Ayew and Baston. The inclusion of Ayew causes an imbalance as he regularly comes deep or inside which leads to further disruption in the middle of the park.

Some hard thinking is needed for Sunday as we’re at serious risk of getting Warnocked with this set up. I want to see two out and out wide men, two in the middle, Celina at ten.

Kyle Naughton + Celina need to start vs the scum

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Oct 22 with 1460 viewsbazzool

Byers and Celina warming up
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:49 - Oct 22 with 1421 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 22 by Cooperman

Cooper has fvcked about too much with the players, we did well last season with 2 wide men, we have only lost one and gained two far better imo strikers.

FFS cooper we should be carrying on our good start.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Oct 22 with 1399 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Oct 22 by BillyChong

Cooper needs to fire these players up, most wont even stick their foot into the tackle. Someone needs to scream at them between now and Sunday. Get Tate and Leon in the dressing room on Sunday, and get the captaincy off Grimes. Spoilt numpties.

There were a few boos at the end of the first half, so he'd better do summit.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Oct 22 with 1397 viewsCopaMundial

Truly shocking, how we gave new contracts to a bunch of average players is beyond me.
Watching Fulton chase around aimlessly is embarrassing.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Oct 22 with 1393 viewsDippy

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Oct 22 by bazzool

Byers and Celina warming up

Bit late for that now.. can anyone see us coming back into this

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024