Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread 00:30 - Oct 20 with 29536 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 18:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 22 with 2115 viewsjedmo_jack

Gone 433
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 22 with 2111 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Oct 22 by Dippy

Bit late for that now.. can anyone see us coming back into this

You never know, I remain positive. We all have to be.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Oct 22 with 2107 viewsphact0rri

wish he would have taken off Rodon. he can't be feeling well.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 22 with 2099 viewsMrSwerve

Fûcking hell. Started the second half just as bad as we ended the first half. Shambolic defending.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:52 - Oct 22 with 2088 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Oct 22 by Dippy

Bit late for that now.. can anyone see us coming back into this

Shutting the door after the horse has bolted so to answer your question no.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 22 with 2065 viewslondonlisa2001

My stream has switched to PNE.

Ah well, it was shocking viewing anyway.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 22 with 2062 viewsDippy

Early goal would be a bonus

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:55 - Oct 22 with 2006 viewsMrSwerve

They’re timewasting already. Going to be a frustrating half unless we can nick an early goal.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Oct 22 with 1972 viewsElward

Im not convinced Matt Grimes is the captain that is needed in times like this
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:58 - Oct 22 with 1934 viewsPozuelosSideys

This is the side we should be starting with at home

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:58 - Oct 22 with 1922 viewsmajorraglan

Club had a great start to the season but to going Pete Tong paid style.
Cardiff are currently 1 1 at Millwall, not so much possession but creating chances.

Come on Cooper, sort it out.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:58 - Oct 22 with 1918 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Oct 22 by Elward

Not sure he’s a captain at all tbh.

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:59 - Oct 22 with 1914 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:56 - Oct 22 by Elward

In times of need grimes isnt the man to lead us over the top, its vdh but theres no way cooper will change it.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Oct 22 with 1811 viewsMrSwerve

Oh wow. 0-3.

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Oct 22 with 1800 viewsCopaMundial

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:58 - Oct 22 by majorraglan

Club had a great start to the season but to going Pete Tong paid style.
Cardiff are currently 1 1 at Millwall, not so much possession but creating chances.

Come on Cooper, sort it out.

The results were great, performances were not, was-always going to catch up with us.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Oct 22 with 1792 viewsjack2jack

Bloody hell.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Oct 22 with 1773 viewsPozuelosSideys

Terrible pass. Wonderful finish fair play

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:02 - Oct 22 with 1743 viewsDippy

Get this out of the way before Sunday I guess.. jeez

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:02 - Oct 22 with 1721 viewstheloneranger

FFS ...

Men against boys. It's too fvcking easy.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:02 - Oct 22 with 1711 viewslidojack

Why is Rodon playing? Clearly off the pace.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:03 - Oct 22 with 1659 viewsDanWelsh86

This has been an absolutely embarrassing display.

Shameful.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:03 - Oct 22 with 1623 viewscentrestandswan

Can I have my tenner back, quality of the goods is not up to standard . Fack.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:03 - Oct 22 with 1608 viewsCopaMundial

Be honest, I know Joe is a local boy but he has a habit of doing that.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:04 - Oct 22 with 1586 views1983

WTF?????

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:04 - Oct 22 with 1544 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:02 - Oct 22 by lidojack

Why is Rodon playing? Clearly off the pace.

He is being played injured.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024