Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful 19:08 - Oct 25 with 18910 viewsLandore_Jack

Vile Emiliano Sala boarding passes printed ahead of Swansea vs Cardiff derby match

A police statement read: "We are aware and have reviewed an image on social media relating to Emiliano Sala and we are investigating in relation to an offence under the Malicious Communications Act.

"We will be working closely with both Swansea City and Cardiff City football clubs to identify the source.

"We would remind people not to share the image as they may be committing an offence.

"Anyone with information should contact 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting occurrence 1900395865."
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 12:21]

#backtojack

Disgraceful on 00:08 - Oct 26 with 2800 viewsTNT

She's a Barista mun Gar.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Disgraceful on 00:24 - Oct 26 with 2744 viewsmajorraglan

Disgraceful on 23:02 - Oct 25 by NeathJack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/club-statement-1

Good strong statement from the Club.
Disgraceful on 01:07 - Oct 26 with 2691 viewstheloneranger

This story is running on Sky Sports News.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Disgraceful on 01:16 - Oct 26 with 2672 viewsTNT

Disgraceful on 01:07 - Oct 26 by theloneranger

This story is running on Sky Sports News.

Media exacerbating a situation.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Disgraceful on 01:38 - Oct 26 with 2650 viewsNotLoyal

Disgraceful on 19:21 - Oct 25 by Darran

Well in my opinion you’ve got worse ones seeing as you’re having a go at me and not the utter filth in the OP and that’s part of the problem in society today.
Whoever printed those doesn’t deserve to breathe fresh air.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 19:22]

Wasting your time on pure urine.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Disgraceful on 01:41 - Oct 26 with 2644 viewsNotLoyal

Disgraceful on 22:50 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

I have, three times but you continue to ignore it. That's why i put it back to you. Now then, is your wife a barrister or are you a lying little tvvat?

He's a figment of a slugs imagination, wasting your time mate, never comes thru, never answers a question and is a pure and utter fantasist.

OK I've changed it.

Disgraceful on 01:48 - Oct 26 with 2638 viewsNotLoyal

Disgraceful on 22:36 - Oct 25 by MJC

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=210523

Got a lot of respect from our fellow Welsh supporting football fans on that thread, fair play to them.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 1:57]

OK I've changed it.

Disgraceful on 02:01 - Oct 26 with 2619 viewsDJack

Disgraceful on 20:37 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

He's both. Anyone who claims to be going down The Vivian Arms in Sketty for 'Sausage and Mash' at 10.30pm ain't dealing from a full pack!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 20:38]

I forgot about that beut.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful on 05:32 - Oct 26 with 2546 viewssainthelens

Disgraceful on 01:48 - Oct 26 by NotLoyal

Got a lot of respect from our fellow Welsh supporting football fans on that thread, fair play to them.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 1:57]

Don't get sucked into that one pal. We all know once the heat is turned up on Sunday all bets are off regarding any ounce of mutual respect.
Disgraceful on 07:46 - Oct 26 with 2447 viewsjojaca

It's a wind up/joke that might not have even come from one of our own fans. I can't believe the hysteria on here. I was honestly expecting worse at the game tomorrow. It just feels like society is not happy unless we are offended at least once a day.

Even when you know, you never know?

Disgraceful on 10:23 - Oct 26 with 2275 viewsmajorraglan

Disgraceful on 07:46 - Oct 26 by jojaca

It's a wind up/joke that might not have even come from one of our own fans. I can't believe the hysteria on here. I was honestly expecting worse at the game tomorrow. It just feels like society is not happy unless we are offended at least once a day.

If it’s a joke it’s in exceptionally poor taste and reflects very poorly on Swansea and all the good fans, it’s a bad news story we could do without.

The club have strongly condemned the act, I suspect whoever has done this will be feeling pretty uncomfortable now and is probably waiting for a knock on the door from the boys in blue.
Disgraceful on 10:26 - Oct 26 with 2268 viewsNotLoyal

Disgraceful on 05:32 - Oct 26 by sainthelens

Don't get sucked into that one pal. We all know once the heat is turned up on Sunday all bets are off regarding any ounce of mutual respect.

On that thread. 👍

OK I've changed it.

Disgraceful on 11:13 - Oct 26 with 2209 viewsWarwickHunt

Disgraceful on 07:46 - Oct 26 by jojaca

Aye, you’ll be telling us the Earth is flat next. Oh, hang on...
Disgraceful on 11:25 - Oct 26 with 2181 viewsOldjack

Disgraceful on 22:30 - Oct 25 by Jack123

Anyone got a direct link to where Casual Mind got this off? Look's to me as if there is none.

Apparently the pics were shared via a cardiff fans Snapchat group... But NOT to a Swansea group, and the group aren't prepared to name the source. Weird that.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Disgraceful on 12:23 - Oct 26 with 2044 viewssherpajacob

Disgraceful on 11:25 - Oct 26 by Oldjack

Apparently the pics were shared via a cardiff fans Snapchat group... But NOT to a Swansea group, and the group aren't prepared to name the source. Weird that.

Hopefully they will get to the originator and they feel the full force of the law, whoever and wherever they are.

But something's don't seem right. Mickey Dye is a name most swans would have to Google, "the wings of an eagle, arse of a cow", I've never heard at the liberty, and Shirley if meant to offend/wind up it would Cardiff city Airlines - but on the last point I don't think the culprits are the sharpest tools.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Disgraceful on 12:40 - Oct 26 with 1993 viewswobbly

Don’t see why Cardiff should be getting so upset about this. Never a bluebird player, something wrong with the contract apparently.
Disgraceful on 13:04 - Oct 26 with 1942 viewsTimTtam

Disgraceful on 12:40 - Oct 26 by wobbly

Don’t see why Cardiff should be getting so upset about this. Never a bluebird player, something wrong with the contract apparently.

Aye, he's a bluebird only when they want him to be.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Disgraceful on 13:13 - Oct 26 with 1920 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Disgraceful on 12:40 - Oct 26 by wobbly

It’s not really about them though is it? It’s about a poor guy who died in a terrible accident. Whoever did this must be rather ill in the head.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 13:23]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Disgraceful on 14:12 - Oct 26 with 1813 viewshobo

Disgraceful on 11:25 - Oct 26 by Oldjack

No surprise, was sure this was created by a Cardiff fan when I first saw it. Sad bastards
Disgraceful on 14:24 - Oct 26 with 1781 viewspencoedjack

Disgraceful on 14:12 - Oct 26 by hobo

No surprise, was sure this was created by a Cardiff fan when I first saw it. Sad bastards

If that’s true Cardiff City football club should issue an apology to Swansea City football club especially after our statement this morning
Disgraceful on 14:52 - Oct 26 with 1689 viewsSirjohnalot

Can I suggest that this thread is removed as the picture being shared on here could also be an offence under the Malicious Communications Act ?
Disgraceful on 15:08 - Oct 26 with 1643 viewsNotLoyal

Disgraceful on 14:52 - Oct 26 by Sirjohnalot

Can I suggest that this thread is removed as the picture being shared on here could also be an offence under the Malicious Communications Act ?

Really ...
How about just the picture ?

[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 15:13]

OK I've changed it.

Disgraceful on 15:12 - Oct 26 with 1623 views3swan

Disgraceful on 14:52 - Oct 26 by Sirjohnalot

Your legal knowledge is way above mine, and I can understand the picture being removed but the thread itself shows that Swansea fans are truly disgusted with it, never mind who the originator was.
Disgraceful on 15:15 - Oct 26 with 1610 viewsNotLoyal

Disgraceful on 15:12 - Oct 26 by 3swan

Your legal knowledge is way above mine, and I can understand the picture being removed but the thread itself shows that Swansea fans are truly disgusted with it, never mind who the originator was.

No need to clamp down on free speech, I agree, maybe he could say how the picture breaches this act would help.

OK I've changed it.

Disgraceful on 15:21 - Oct 26 with 1587 views3swan

Disgraceful on 15:15 - Oct 26 by NotLoyal

No need to clamp down on free speech, I agree, maybe he could say how the picture breaches this act would help.

If the thread was removed it could then be open to comments of 'no condemnation from Swansea fans'

This thread shows the contempt shown to whoever the originator is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024