Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone getting excited about Christmas? 19:15 - Nov 5 with 1061 viewslonglostjack

Got back to Germany and no mention of it here yet. Very sad. Perhaps Pegojack is having more luck in Spain.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 19:20]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 19:21 - Nov 5 with 1047 views3swan

They're all doing the German Christmas markets in the UK
Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 20:10 - Nov 5 with 1007 viewsCatullus

We haven't gotten past bonfire night yet and people are starting Christmas? It's the first week of November FFS!! In another 3 weeks there'll probably be easter stuff in the shops, the way it's going.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 20:12 - Nov 5 with 1005 viewsdickythorpe

A wonderful time of the year for some, hell for others.

Once every 2 years would be good.

Amazed we don't have a bank holiday in June or July instead of 2 in May.
Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 20:48 - Nov 5 with 992 viewsNotLoyal

Having spent a recent Xmas in Spain Jan 6th is the day.
Far outweighs Xmas day.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 21:00 - Nov 5 with 973 viewsPegojack

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 20:48 - Nov 5 by NotLoyal

Having spent a recent Xmas in Spain Jan 6th is the day.
Far outweighs Xmas day.

Aye, the supermarkets all have aisles devoted to Christmas goodies already.
I will not be partaking as I'm trying to follow a lo carb diet to counteract my expanding wasteline. Although I will be going to the local restaurant on Christmas day for their 36 euro blow out, seven delicious courses and unlimited booze. Life is hell....
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 6:46]
Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 21:01 - Nov 5 with 972 viewsbuilthjack

Excited? It should be banned til mid December

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 21:18 - Nov 5 with 941 viewsFireboy2

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 21:01 - Nov 5 by builthjack

This ^

With fecking xmas bells on
Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 21:25 - Nov 5 with 922 viewsbonymine

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 21:00 - Nov 5 by Pegojack

I will not be partaking as I'm trying to follow a lo carb diet to counteract my expanding wasteline. Although I will be going to the local restaurant on Christmas day for their 36 euro blow out, seven delicious courses and unlimited booze. Life is hell....

Off to Benalmadena, Malaga Province in 3 weeks time and will watch the annual switching on of the Xmas lights in Malaga it’s absolutely awesome !!

Great to hear that Alforo & Pego Jacks are enjoying their life out in the sun this will be my fifth trip this year Happy Days 👍😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🍻💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 21:28 - Nov 5 with 915 viewsjack2jack

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 22:23 - Nov 5 with 865 viewsWarwickHunt

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 21:01 - Nov 5 by builthjack

Ideally a bit later and renamed as Twátfest.
Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 22:39 - Nov 5 with 851 viewsmajorraglan

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 21:00 - Nov 5 by Pegojack

Hope you don’t mind a couple of questions but a move to Spain s something that interests me in the future assuming all the Brexit malarkey doesn’t make it impossible. Could you speak Spanish before you moved, or is it something you have picked up since going over? Also, how have you found integrating with the local community?
Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 22:50 - Nov 5 with 841 viewslifelong

We’ve just had Halloween, now bonfire night this evening with Christmas just around the corner, isn’t it wonderful?
Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 07:00 - Nov 6 with 752 viewsPegojack

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 22:39 - Nov 5 by majorraglan

Hope you don’t mind a couple of questions but a move to Spain s something that interests me in the future assuming all the Brexit malarkey doesn’t make it impossible. Could you speak Spanish before you moved, or is it something you have picked up since going over? Also, how have you found integrating with the local community?

Hiy, mate.
No, I couldn't speak a word before I moved here. We signed up for the free language classes from the local council and we are still going twice a week. We also did Duolingo at home, had tapes in the car and also got spanish tv channels installed so we could watch the local programmes with Spanish subtitles, which is a big help.

The Spanish people have been very welcoming, we haven't met a bad one yet, although most of out social interaction is with ex pats of all nationalities because of where we live and the organisations we have joined.

There is some red tape to go through if you move here permanently - residence status, bank accounts, driving licence, income tax, etc - and I recommend getting some help from a friendly Brit who's done it all.

The biggest decision is which part of Spain to move to and of course what to do for accommodation. Rent or buy, for example.

The Torrevieja area is the most popular with Brits, but I didn't want to live in little Britain. I'm in the northern Costa Blanca, which has many advantages as far as I'm concerned.

Always here to help out a fellow Jack, just ask.
Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 08:49 - Nov 6 with 690 viewsVincent_Vega

Christmas build up should start 1st December, not a peep before.

Grips me when I walked into Costa last Sunday and Christmas songs were playing with their Christmas range of drinks being advertised ffs.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 09:43 - Nov 6 with 656 viewsdickythorpe

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 08:49 - Nov 6 by Vincent_Vega

Christmas build up should start 1st December, not a peep before.

Grips me when I walked into Costa last Sunday and Christmas songs were playing with their Christmas range of drinks being advertised ffs.

Especially when the temperature outside is in double figures!!!
Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 11:35 - Nov 6 with 616 viewsEbo

Some sad bastards letting off fireworks gone midnight last night. My cat was so scared she ran into and knocked my christmas tree over.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 11:35]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 11:38 - Nov 6 with 608 viewsVincent_Vega

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 11:35 - Nov 6 by Ebo

Some sad bastards letting off fireworks gone midnight last night. My cat was so scared she ran into and knocked my christmas tree over.

As long as your Easter Bonnet was ok then all's good
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 11:38]

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 11:54 - Nov 6 with 597 viewsFireboy2

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 11:35 - Nov 6 by Ebo

You should be on the stage Ebo.

Sweeping the b@stard
Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 12:00 - Nov 6 with 593 viewsBrynCartwright

Everyone getting excited about Christmas? on 11:54 - Nov 6 by Fireboy2

You should be on the stage Ebo.

Sweeping the b@stard

It's what he used to do for real in his roadie days....

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024