Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Negative Cooper 18:00 - Nov 9 with 7666 viewsFireboy2

Ive always been a cooper fan by wtf did he make 2 defensive subs? They were there for the taking ala wigan so wtf has he gone soooo negative?

We dont have an exceptional squad but there is no one to fear in this league absolutely no one.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 23:55]
Negative Cooper on 20:34 - Nov 9 with 1335 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 20:25 - Nov 9 by Badlands

Another game where points were thrown away at the end.
Yes we won in dramatic fashion last week but today were in almost complete control when he took off two of our hardest working players.
Why replace Dyer with Roberts and then play Roberts as a wing when we have Peterson and Surridge bench warming? I can see the sense in Roberts taking over at right back and pushing Naughton into a 3 man centre defence but not to come on and not defend.
Fulton for Celina? It just disrupted the midfield and Fulton offered almost nothing.
Surridge for Routs so late on! To me that smacks of a manager having to give the loanee games on a stats board.
All in all I am still unconvinced by Cooper.
We have a very goo squad but have grown points away too easily.

At last someone who agrees with me, someone who isnt happy with 1 pt against a team who is punching above its weight and should have been dispatched.
Negative Cooper on 20:36 - Nov 9 with 1328 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 20:25 - Nov 9 by longlostjack

Disclaimer- Didn’t see game so comments based on text info. The substitutions seemed logical. I love to see a fast outfield player though to keep them thinking. Who could we have brought on for that? Routs and Dyer played from the start and Garrick out. Fulton for Celina in hindsight a mistake maybe. No idea but that also looks logical.

We have petersen who is a natural winger on the bench, wtf put him there if you are going to replace dyer with a fb? A waste imo.
Negative Cooper on 20:39 - Nov 9 with 1325 viewslonglostjack

Negative Cooper on 20:28 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

From someone who actually watch most of the away games actually.

I post after the event because thats the only time i can post the shyte that you say i post because i post after watch the full game then come away then post what i think is right, just because i put something on that most disagree with i know nothing about football? I think thats very disingenuous, im sorry to have an opinion that goes against all these A star football coaches that post on here and most of these didnt go to the last two away games so dont really have any idea what thw fvck they are talking about.

Yes its ok to be unbeaten away from home but imho we should have gone for throat as weds were not a good team, simple assumption, ridiculously ridiculed.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 20:31]

Need to be a bit careful tbh Fireboy. Last week I thought Wigan looked good and we snatched a winner. This week they got hammered by Brentford. No surprise there maybe 😉 We’re good but just in the mix. Unlike Crapdiff who genuinely are shit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Negative Cooper on 20:39 - Nov 9 with 1323 viewsBadlands

Negative Cooper on 20:34 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

At last someone who agrees with me, someone who isnt happy with 1 pt against a team who is punching above its weight and should have been dispatched.

Totally with you.
An odd game like today would be acceptable if we hadn't gone through similar or worse against
Forest
Bristol
Watford
Reading
Stoke
Barnsley
&
Brentford

(I could include Leeds and Wigan in that on performance.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Negative Cooper on 20:44 - Nov 9 with 1308 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 20:39 - Nov 9 by longlostjack

Need to be a bit careful tbh Fireboy. Last week I thought Wigan looked good and we snatched a winner. This week they got hammered by Brentford. No surprise there maybe 😉 We’re good but just in the mix. Unlike Crapdiff who genuinely are shit.

I agree we were very luck against wigan and i put that down to cooper again because he put Roberts on for the last 20, never mind him putting the cross in for the winner, him coming on coincided with wigan gaining tge upper hand.

We are decent but should be more ruthless as we have the players to do it, i just dont understand why cooper doesnt go for it.
Negative Cooper on 20:46 - Nov 9 with 1303 viewsswancity

I post after the event because thats the only time i can post the shyte that you say i post because i post after watch the full game then come away then post what i think is right, just because i put something on that most disagree with i know nothing about football? I think thats very disingenuous, im sorry to have an opinion that goes against all these A star football coaches that post on here and most of these didnt go to the last two away games so dont really have any idea what thw fvck they are talking about.

Yes its ok to be unbeaten away from home but imho we should have gone for throat as weds were not a good team, simple assumption, ridiculously ridiculed.

Hi mate keep up the good support at games but tactically you have very little idea. Youre not alone so dont let that put you off.

1-0 up away and yes it makes complete sense to tighten up defensively. Roberts is s very good right wing back so to slot him in on the right of midfield for a few minutes would make sense.

You are criticising a manager who had certainly over achieved. He’s done very well. I do feel that the results are better than the performances in general but it’s a results business isn’t it...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Negative Cooper on 20:47 - Nov 9 with 1299 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 20:39 - Nov 9 by Badlands

Totally with you.
An odd game like today would be acceptable if we hadn't gone through similar or worse against
Forest
Bristol
Watford
Reading
Stoke
Barnsley
&
Brentford

(I could include Leeds and Wigan in that on performance.)

Forest are a good side, so are bristol, watford and brentford wheras reading, stoke and barnsley should have been seen off.

As ive said if we are to be contenders for promotion we need to be beating sides like that.
Negative Cooper on 20:52 - Nov 9 with 1287 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 20:46 - Nov 9 by swancity

Hi mate keep up the good support at games but tactically you have very little idea. Youre not alone so dont let that put you off.

1-0 up away and yes it makes complete sense to tighten up defensively. Roberts is s very good right wing back so to slot him in on the right of midfield for a few minutes would make sense.

You are criticising a manager who had certainly over achieved. He’s done very well. I do feel that the results are better than the performances in general but it’s a results business isn’t it...

Sorry but I do have an idea, bringing roberts on last week brought wigan onto us for the last 20, we were lucky not to lose for a gallant defensive effort and it almost happened again we were 1 nil up when roberts came on to tighten things up lol and not for a lucky 90+4 min inj time equaliser we would have lost.

Tactically unaware? My @rse.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 20:54]
Login to get fewer ads

Negative Cooper on 21:04 - Nov 9 with 1255 viewsswancity

Negative Cooper on 20:52 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Sorry but I do have an idea, bringing roberts on last week brought wigan onto us for the last 20, we were lucky not to lose for a gallant defensive effort and it almost happened again we were 1 nil up when roberts came on to tighten things up lol and not for a lucky 90+4 min inj time equaliser we would have lost.

Tactically unaware? My @rse.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 20:54]

You think taking off Dyer who was tiring in the second half at Wigan and losing possession in dangerous areas to replace him with Roberts made no sense? And youre trying to say that this one substitution was the only reason that “ brought Wigan onto us for the last 20 “
as this seems to be what you’re trying to imply?

Sorry to say you’re talking Bollox. You’re looking for negatives to have a stab at the manager when so msny positive things could be said. But it’s your opinion so crack on.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Negative Cooper on 21:06 - Nov 9 with 1246 viewsThornburyswan

Negative Cooper on 18:20 - Nov 9 by monmouth

I thought we were ok today. Trying to play some nice stuff on the floor. But I do think our results have exceeded our performances. We looked better last season.

I’m with you on that Monmouth, WBA aside there is very little to pick between 10/12 teams & a few smart/lucky decisions in January will make the difference between 2nd & mid-table - on a good day we are good enough to beat most & could/should make the play-offs but we can & do look bang average for big chunks of most games.
Negative Cooper on 21:14 - Nov 9 with 1231 viewsSTID2017

Negative Cooper on 18:30 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Not being funny Doc but you werent at todays game, they were awful and we should have won it by 2 at least.

I agree.
They had a few chances and in all honesty could have had three or four,
That said we could have had a hatful.
As poor as our fans are saying we are this season, I've not seen any sides, especially so called top sides, who have been that much better.
Certainly several Wednesday fans I have talked to this evening said today's performance was typical of them and why they believe they won't go up.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Negative Cooper on 21:15 - Nov 9 with 1230 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 21:04 - Nov 9 by swancity

You think taking off Dyer who was tiring in the second half at Wigan and losing possession in dangerous areas to replace him with Roberts made no sense? And youre trying to say that this one substitution was the only reason that “ brought Wigan onto us for the last 20 “

Sorry to say you’re talking Bollox. You’re looking for negatives to have a stab at the manager when so msny positive things could be said. But it’s your opinion so crack on.

It happened you fvcking imbecile, i should know coz i was there, wtf didnt cooper bring Petersen on who is a natural winger with natural attacking skills that roberts doesnt have, thats why hes a full back.

And if you look at my OP i stated that im a fan of cooper and i stick by that, yes we had so many positives from today but i SHOULD have been better.

I will leave you with this because as ive said you are an imbecile, ive had enough of you and i want to get on with my life.

Ive just asked my 13 year old boy, who actually watched both games but plays RL and not football.

If you were a full back and the opposition manager brought on a full back instead of a winger against you what you do?

He replied ATTACK

I also asked him if he brought on a winger instead of a winger what would you do?

He replied DEFEND.

Need i say more?

Goodnight and God bless.
Negative Cooper on 21:21 - Nov 9 with 1209 viewsGaryjack

Negative Cooper on 21:15 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

It happened you fvcking imbecile, i should know coz i was there, wtf didnt cooper bring Petersen on who is a natural winger with natural attacking skills that roberts doesnt have, thats why hes a full back.

And if you look at my OP i stated that im a fan of cooper and i stick by that, yes we had so many positives from today but i SHOULD have been better.

I will leave you with this because as ive said you are an imbecile, ive had enough of you and i want to get on with my life.

Ive just asked my 13 year old boy, who actually watched both games but plays RL and not football.

If you were a full back and the opposition manager brought on a full back instead of a winger against you what you do?

He replied ATTACK

I also asked him if he brought on a winger instead of a winger what would you do?

He replied DEFEND.

Need i say more?

Goodnight and God bless.

Sleep tight. Sounds like you need to!
Negative Cooper on 21:27 - Nov 9 with 1198 viewsFlashberryjack

Negative Cooper on 21:04 - Nov 9 by swancity

Dyer was tiring badly second half again, losing possession far to easily , and when he did manage to hold onto the ball his passing was awful.

I think a haircut and a good shave would do him the world of good.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Negative Cooper on 21:38 - Nov 9 with 1180 viewsjackrabbit

Negative Cooper on 21:27 - Nov 9 by Flashberryjack

Dyer was tiring badly second half again, losing possession far to easily , and when he did manage to hold onto the ball his passing was awful.

Hear! Hear! To both of those points!
Negative Cooper on 21:52 - Nov 9 with 1166 viewslonglostjack

Negative Cooper on 21:27 - Nov 9 by Flashberryjack

Yep. More effective to bring him on in second half maybe. He’s still got it but age gets to us all. Stick Peterson on first half.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Negative Cooper on 21:57 - Nov 9 with 1157 viewsFlashberryjack

Negative Cooper on 21:52 - Nov 9 by longlostjack

Yep. More effective to bring him on in second half maybe. He’s still got it but age gets to us all. Stick Peterson on first half.

Either way, but Peterson should have more game time IMO.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 22:00]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Negative Cooper on 21:59 - Nov 9 with 1147 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 21:21 - Nov 9 by Garyjack

Sleep tight. Sounds like you need to!

Long day Gaz.

Shame about the result but great company as always
Negative Cooper on 22:03 - Nov 9 with 1138 viewsthornabyswan

Negative Cooper on 21:59 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Long day Gaz.

Shame about the result but great company as always

Not really a shame about the result though 94th minute equaliser away from home is a point gained in my book.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 22:04]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Negative Cooper on 22:12 - Nov 9 with 1116 viewsmonmouth

Well I value your opinion. A lot.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Negative Cooper on 22:22 - Nov 9 with 1097 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 22:03 - Nov 9 by thornabyswan

Not really a shame about the result though 94th minute equaliser away from home is a point gained in my book.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 22:04]

Should have been out of sight before their first thorny but i get where you are coming from.
Negative Cooper on 22:24 - Nov 9 with 1093 viewsFireboy2

Negative Cooper on 22:12 - Nov 9 by monmouth

Well I value your opinion. A lot.

Thanks monny.

The same about you matey
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 23:54]
Negative Cooper on 23:10 - Nov 9 with 1056 viewsSPboy

Negative Cooper on 19:07 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

What have I said in the past?

You answer a question with a question. So I’ll ask my question again, do you seriously believe the club will invest in 2 players in January ?
Negative Cooper on 23:15 - Nov 9 with 1053 viewsthornabyswan

Negative Cooper on 23:10 - Nov 9 by SPboy

You answer a question with a question. So I’ll ask my question again, do you seriously believe the club will invest in 2 players in January ?

One would do and yes they might do that.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Negative Cooper on 07:47 - Nov 10 with 973 viewsjack247

Why would we make a defensive sub, bringing on a fresh wing back for a winger who had run himself into the ground, while we were 1-0 up against a team with a great home record with 15 minutes to go?

Kudos to you for going to so many away games, but come on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024