Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread 22:04 - Nov 16 with 20780 viewsjackharris

The Jackharris’ and (EDIT) Ryan Giggs Line-up!

[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:00 - Nov 19 with 1535 viewsOldjack

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 18:58 - Nov 19 by Dippy

We can't c*ck this one up surely

we've done it before

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:06 - Nov 19 with 1514 viewsSwanjaxs

Allen, Ramsey and Bale all start

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:07 - Nov 19 with 1507 viewsMrSwerve

Well if we don’t beat Hungary at home we don’t deserve to be at the Euros really, do we?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:08 - Nov 19 with 1502 viewsladyjack

Well well well, Allen in but for Ampadu and not Morrell and Ramsey in for Harry Wilson.

Come on Wales.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:13 - Nov 19 with 1480 viewsjackharris

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:06 - Nov 19 by Swanjaxs

Allen, Ramsey and Bale all start

I am Ryan Giggs! Well I predicted the correct line-up!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:35 - Nov 19 with 1400 viewsPozuelosSideys

Looks attacking to me. At least he's going balls out for a win. Shame a couple of the previous managers of the swans didn't do that eh Carlos

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:44 - Nov 19 with 1348 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:07 - Nov 19 by MrSwerve

Well if we don’t beat Hungary at home we don’t deserve to be at the Euros really, do we?

Yep.

I said the same about RoI and the World Cup, and I was right.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:46 - Nov 19 with 1337 viewsswan65split

Why does Earnshaw talk with a Yank accent?

COME ON WALES/
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 19:56 - Nov 19 with 1293 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I can only hear the Hungary supporters. Old Trafford was rocking when England played Greece in 2001.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:01 - Nov 19 with 1277 viewsjack2jack

Get in
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:01 - Nov 19 with 1271 viewsPozuelosSideys

Get in

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:03 - Nov 19 with 1246 viewsmonmouth

Great start. Let's not be at home to Mr Cock Up now. Take them apart.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:08 - Nov 19 with 1196 viewsBLAZE

Blake reckons on Radio Wales that if Wales don't concede a goal, we'll win the game

Thanks for that insight, Nath
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:14 - Nov 19 with 1141 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:13 - Nov 17 by Badlands

Why does anyone want Ramsey in the side?
And Bale's only contribution of note is to take the attention of a defender.
They may be huge names but tbh have contributed very little for a long time.

I wish Swans had a midfielder of Ramsey’s quality.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:15 - Nov 19 with 1128 viewsepaul

Prince Andrew crapping it now 😁😁😁

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:15 - Nov 19 with 1128 viewsraynor94

Harder to miss

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:16 - Nov 19 with 1125 viewsAl_Bundy

Moore - Lol !!
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:16 - Nov 19 with 1118 viewsPozuelosSideys

how is that not a card?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 19 with 1115 viewsblackpooljack

Is it just me that thinks Kiefer Moore is utter dog shìte
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 19 with 1103 viewsjackrabbit

Very good game - i’m enjoying it.

Can’t remember the last time could say that!
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 19 with 1094 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 12:13 - Nov 17 by Badlands

Why does anyone want Ramsey in the side?
And Bale's only contribution of note is to take the attention of a defender.
They may be huge names but tbh have contributed very little for a long time.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:19 - Nov 19 with 1080 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 19 by blackpooljack

Is it just me that thinks Kiefer Moore is utter dog shìte

He speaks highly of you.
The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 19 with 1058 viewsBanosswan

Best keeper in the world...

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:21 - Nov 19 with 1048 viewsDippy

Giving away so many cheap free kicks.. need to wise up

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:21 - Nov 19 with 1049 viewsairedale

The Official Wales vs Hungary Euro Qualifier (Second Place Decider) Match Thread on 20:19 - Nov 19 by jackrabbit

He speaks highly of you.

He speaks highly full stop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024