Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper Out 21:42 - Nov 29 with 50309 viewsDippy

Cooper Out

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Cooper Out

Cooper Out on 14:04 - Feb 13 with 2478 views34dfgdf54

Ian Mitchelmore article on WOL, accompanied with this tweet:

<< Looking solely at September to now, Swansea would be 19th. Cooper's men are the lowest scorers in this period. 12 of their 37 league goals came in August. They averaged exactly two goals per game in that month, but just shy of one per game since >>

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/whats-really-happened

Not good reading at all.
Cooper Out on 14:55 - Feb 13 with 2440 viewsblackpooljack

Cooper Out on 09:04 - Nov 30 by GixerJack

Well worded, I would have gone with something stronger with at least a couple of expletives

Still thinking the same now are you bud, I bet not, the clown should have been fired off weeks ago.
Cooper Out on 15:05 - Feb 13 with 2431 viewsblackpooljack

Cooper Out on 06:43 - Feb 12 by TimTtam

You got 2 down arrows on that post for unfortunately being right...

Cooper is making no effort to change it up. 1 sub again. 0 shots on tagret at home. And that's a few days after i thought we played some decent passing football against Derby. Really disappointing from Cooper.

I've had a ton of down arrows recently all for stating the obvious. Its like some people are blind to this clowns short comings one thing is an absolute cert in that if our loanees continue in the same vein as they did on Tues the top clubs wont be in any rush to lend us anymore of their young guns.cooper is ruining them
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 15:31]
Cooper Out on 15:10 - Feb 13 with 2423 viewsblackpooljack

Cooper Out on 16:18 - Jan 12 by Oscar10

The manager is doing a fine job especially with the rebuilding that has/ is still happening.
Playoffs are a realistic possibility, and if anyone thinks we should sack Cooper, then they should go and get their head read.

Post of the year. LMFAO
Cooper Out on 15:46 - Feb 13 with 2383 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Interesting how the pie chart has changed the longer the thread goes on.
Are all of Cooper's supporters rallying around to change it?
Cooper Out on 16:47 - Feb 13 with 2358 viewsblackpooljack

Cooper Out on 15:46 - Feb 13 by A_Fans_Dad

You'll be able to count his allies on the fingers of a Cardiff City's fan hand soon enough which is one more than the rest of us have.
Cooper Out on 05:18 - Feb 14 with 2271 viewsTimTtam

Cooper Out on 15:05 - Feb 13 by blackpooljack

I've had a ton of down arrows recently all for stating the obvious. Its like some people are blind to this clowns short comings one thing is an absolute cert in that if our loanees continue in the same vein as they did on Tues the top clubs wont be in any rush to lend us anymore of their young guns.cooper is ruining them
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 15:31]

I had hope for Cooper, but he is going backwards. He's got to the motivational speech stage, where tactically he can't do anything, so he'll try a verbal approach. The Hull manager literally said the same thing this week ("we need to stick together"). It's last resort stuff.

In reagrds to those who are still backing Cooper, their argument is that he had no money to spend and has a team of young players. But he's made several loan signings that he wanted, and his specialty is coaching young players. He's making his job harder than it needs to be by using 1 late sub per game.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cooper Out on 06:30 - Feb 14 with 2232 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper Out on 15:46 - Feb 13 by A_Fans_Dad

All the staff, from Birch down have had to join this site and vote for Cooper lol . Or else!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper Out (n/t) on 07:29 - Feb 14 with 2219 viewsbuilthjack

Cooper Out (n/t) on 16:58 - Nov 30 by Cooperman

There’s still 25% of the vote saying ‘yes’. Crazy.

It's 40% now

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cooper Out on 09:17 - Feb 14 with 2158 viewssainthelens

The manager is doing a fine job especially with the rebuilding that has/ is still happening.
Playoffs are a realistic possibility, and if anyone thinks we should sack Cooper, then they should go and get their head read.

I've just choked on my fckn cornflakes.
Cooper Out (n/t) on 09:46 - Feb 14 with 2135 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper Out (n/t) on 07:29 - Feb 14 by builthjack

It's 40% now

Perhaps the silent 27 have signed up. Have we had an influx of new PS members? Mods?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper Out on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 2025 viewsbuilthjack

The swingometer will change. Unless Cooper has 40 usernames.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cooper Out on 21:51 - Feb 14 with 2005 viewsWAFU

GET THAT MAN OUT OF OUR CLUB
Cooper Out on 21:52 - Feb 14 with 2003 views34dfgdf54

Needs to go
Cooper Out on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 1946 viewsOptimisticJack

Too much inexperience in our defence. We need an old sweat of a centre half to marshall our defence.
I've supported the Swans for 55 years and never been one to call for managers to be sacked and have never come on here calling for it. Even Bob Bradley!
Cooper however is clearly out of his depth.
If he stays we are looking at relegation next year.
Time to act now. I doubt if he's on a huge salary.
Bite the bullet, act now and build for next year.

Optimisticjack

Cooper Out on 22:13 - Feb 14 with 1904 viewssainthelens

The greatest post of all time.
Jesus wept.
Cooper Out on 22:24 - Feb 14 with 1868 viewsSwansea93

Cooper Out on 21:52 - Feb 14 by 34dfgdf54

Needs to go

Agree, but who's gonna come here?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Cooper Out on 22:33 - Feb 14 with 1836 viewsblackpooljack

I just had to bump this. Its been another shìt night but this will always bring a smile. Comedy gold
Cooper Out on 23:12 - Feb 14 with 1782 viewsTNT

Cooper Out on 08:42 - Feb 12 by Jinxy

I deliberately chose this thread to contribute, because I am fast approaching supporting its title. If one, or even a handful of players underperform then it is likely down to the individuals. When it's pretty much the whole team, it's the coach. It's not even down to higher than the coach - I'm talking about performance v potential. Last night was grim - I didn't boo or shout - I tried to encourage, clap etc. but it was tough. Birch will no doubt now have serious reservations. I spoke with Curt in the summer and he volunteered feedback re Cooper - his appointment was all about managing young players. Great in theory but as has been said elsewhere there is a chasm between managing players on a daily basis vs preparing them for tournaments on a temporary basis. No blame to those who appointed him - great intent, as was Clement really. Cooper is way out of his depth - doesn't have a plan A - let alone B or C. In some ways I feels sorry for him as his club management career at this level, in my view, will end here. I stood and clapped Rangel last night, and would love the club to invest in him longer term, given our limited budget. Knows the style, commands respect, worked with the best (RM, BR, ML), has fire, passion and comes over as an honest person. I don't think Cooper is honest with himself, leave alone us through press conferences and so on. He didn't absorb pressure/blame or protect the players in his post Derby press conference - he laid the blame with them. Awful. We are on a downward trajectory and unless he suddenly produces hidden leadership qualities, it's Cooper out (in the summer) for me, sadly.

Getting rid is fine Jinx, but you must suggest someone to take us to the next level, mun?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cooper Out on 23:16 - Feb 14 with 1765 viewsswan65split

Cooper Out on 23:12 - Feb 14 by TNT

Getting rid is fine Jinx, but you must suggest someone to take us to the next level, mun?

Cooper.........Div 1 awaits if he stays in charge

your selection?
Cooper Out on 23:20 - Feb 14 with 1751 viewsTNT

Cooper Out on 23:16 - Feb 14 by swan65split

Cooper.........Div 1 awaits if he stays in charge

your selection?

I get your negativity and thoughts about relegation to League One, but who do you want in place of Cooper to take us up the league?

Cooper Out on 23:21 - Feb 14 with 1745 viewsswan65split

Cooper Out on 23:20 - Feb 14 by TNT

I get your negativity and thoughts about relegation to League One, but who do you want in place of Cooper to take us up the league?

Answer the question.
Cooper Out on 23:24 - Feb 14 with 1741 viewsTNT

Cooper Out on 23:21 - Feb 14 by swan65split

Answer the question.

My answer is, don't change it until you've got a replacement.

Now answer the question: Who would you have as a replacement?

Cooper Out on 23:30 - Feb 14 with 1715 viewsswan65split

Cooper Out on 23:24 - Feb 14 by TNT

My answer is, don't change it until you've got a replacement.

Now answer the question: Who would you have as a replacement?

You are on a cop put your a WUM!

I"ll be honest I have no idea, I am not fully up to speed with who is who available in football atm,,,,, i do hve a life away from here, but SCFC is my life been so since 64/65.

Keep with Coops we are fooked, I am confident of that,we are going backward at an alarming rate, in my mind we had the right one in Tosh, and it may be a case he saw what we decided on and thought " feck me if thats the case i"m off"

now who is your choice if he was to go....answer please with a name . WUM
Cooper Out on 23:38 - Feb 14 with 1697 viewssainthelens

I'll get this started. Gareth Ainsworth...bit of potential there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024