Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? 12:24 - Dec 5 with 31100 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:38 - Dec 12 with 1747 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 07:55 - Dec 12 by Kilkennyjack

Thank you for that.

Instead ....lets think of a word to describe people who live in the prosperous south east telling people living in the nation of wales how they should portray themselves. Presumably these people feel the welsh should seek their approval in some way ?

How modern.

Oh yes ...... Sod off.

Using capital letters for Wales and Welsh would be a start.

Give my regards to Dai Bando...
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 16:46 - Dec 12 with 1685 viewslondonlisa2001

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 07:55 - Dec 12 by Kilkennyjack

Thank you for that.

Instead ....lets think of a word to describe people who live in the prosperous south east telling people living in the nation of wales how they should portray themselves. Presumably these people feel the welsh should seek their approval in some way ?

How modern.

Oh yes ...... Sod off.

Lol. I’m considerably more Welsh than you are, you loon, wherever I live.

That sort of lazy stereotyping is damaging and insulting.

And the sod off was directed at the account that thought it an appropriate image not you, but whatever.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:11 - Dec 12 with 1649 viewslifelong

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 16:46 - Dec 12 by londonlisa2001

Lol. I’m considerably more Welsh than you are, you loon, wherever I live.

That sort of lazy stereotyping is damaging and insulting.

And the sod off was directed at the account that thought it an appropriate image not you, but whatever.

I happen to believe that it is time for change in Wales, we have a Tory Government in Westminster who give not a toss for Wales, we have a Labour run Welsh Assembly who only give a toss for the South East corner of Wales, while parts of South West Wales, the Valleys and the North of the Country have been rated as some of the poorest areas in Northern Europe.
Despite running the risk of being called a Welsh Tw*t and being told to sod off I voted Plaid Cymru today.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:16 - Dec 12 with 1635 viewslondonlisa2001

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:11 - Dec 12 by lifelong

I happen to believe that it is time for change in Wales, we have a Tory Government in Westminster who give not a toss for Wales, we have a Labour run Welsh Assembly who only give a toss for the South East corner of Wales, while parts of South West Wales, the Valleys and the North of the Country have been rated as some of the poorest areas in Northern Europe.
Despite running the risk of being called a Welsh Tw*t and being told to sod off I voted Plaid Cymru today.

I would have voted Plaid if I lived in Wales as well.

I agree with the need for change. Wales needs to look forward not back which is why I can’t stand the whole ‘ooh look at the miners’ type portrayal. Building a vibrant economy based on entrepreneurship and creativity, embracing new technology and green energy is the way forward in my view. Not asking for handouts and subsidies while moaning about the 1980s.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:19 - Dec 12 with 1627 viewsCatullus

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 08:24 - Dec 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Who cheated the terrapins?

The Aardvarks, devious b'stards Aardvarks, always sticking their noses in.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:21 - Dec 12 with 1622 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:19 - Dec 12 by Catullus

The Aardvarks, devious b'stards Aardvarks, always sticking their noses in.

Always at the front of the queue as well.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 07:33 - Dec 13 with 1535 viewsKerouac

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 00:48 - Dec 12 by Humpty

Unlike the last one when the f*cking terrapins won?

Thanks for the insight Kerouac. Have Newsnight asked you on yet?
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 1:04]

Perhaps they should have had me on, they might have had a scooby about what the result would look like then.
Instead 'Newsnight' spent this election feeding the delusion of c*cks like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:31 - Dec 13 with 1482 viewsladyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 19:46 - Dec 8 by ladyjack

Hmm, low turnout historically favours the Conservatives.

Locals are trying to talk me off going big on Labour, I say big the bookies wont take a good bet on these days, lots of negative sentiment around Labour in Gower so it seems.

It came in, loads of money.
Login to get fewer ads

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:43 - Dec 13 with 1466 viewswaynekerr55

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:16 - Dec 12 by londonlisa2001

I agree with the need for change. Wales needs to look forward not back which is why I can’t stand the whole ‘ooh look at the miners’ type portrayal. Building a vibrant economy based on entrepreneurship and creativity, embracing new technology and green energy is the way forward in my view. Not asking for handouts and subsidies while moaning about the 1980s.

Correct.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:47 - Dec 13 with 1453 viewsWingstandwood

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:31 - Dec 13 by ladyjack

It came in, loads of money.

Put it into an ISA stocks and shares portfolio ASAP!
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/investing/shares/ftse-100-will-hit-8000-questors-pre

Argus!

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:55 - Dec 13 with 1433 viewsLuther27

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:16 - Dec 12 by londonlisa2001

Thoroughly agree. Thatcher made me an economic migrant. The Conservatives destroyed Industrial Wales, and neither Blairs Labour nor the EU subsidies have helped rebuild it. Thus, I am still an economic migrant.
Maybe now this is a new opportunity for Wales to push itself forward, to try and get rid of old politics and concentrate on the future instead of the negativity that seems to flow constantly from the Assembly.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:04 - Dec 13 with 1419 viewsladyjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:47 - Dec 13 by Wingstandwood

Put it into an ISA stocks and shares portfolio ASAP!
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/investing/shares/ftse-100-will-hit-8000-questors-pre

My shares have gone through the roof, is Boris offering tax cuts as well ?, I think he is offering free BBC isn't he ? = loads of money.

I'm devastated for the lower working class and the poor and the country as a whole, I might well be better off as an individual but I have never ever voted for myself and always voted for what I think is best for the country and I feel its a very sad day today.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 16:19 - Dec 13 with 1376 viewstheloneranger

They're already discussing on tv whether Boris is capable of lasting the full 5 years, and how long before his inner circle turn on him because he's a buffoon and an embarrassment. 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:10 - Dec 15 with 1289 viewsWhiterockin

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:23 - Dec 7 by Whiterockin

If public opinion has really changed it would not be such a major factor in this election. Those who want to remain feel with a passion that opinion has changed, it has not. Labour voters are abandoning their party in droves purely for this reason.

It is ironic if remainers had not pushed so much to renegade on the result of the vote, brexit would be done by now and we would probably have a Labour government in place this time next week.

WarwickHunt

You responded with.......

"That’s wrong on an almost Jangoesque scale. Absolute bollox from start to finish."

As a matter of interest do you still hold the same opinion.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:14 - Dec 15 with 1283 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:10 - Dec 15 by Whiterockin

WarwickHunt

"That’s wrong on an almost Jangoesque scale. Absolute bollox from start to finish."

All the exit poll data said that Corbyn was the main issue with Labour voters deserting in their droves. Not Brexit.

Poll: Tory leader

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:19 - Dec 15 with 1278 viewsWhiterockin

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:14 - Dec 15 by exiledclaseboy

All the exit poll data said that Corbyn was the main issue with Labour voters deserting in their droves. Not Brexit.

With remainers.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:23 - Dec 15 with 1268 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:19 - Dec 15 by Whiterockin

With remainers.

You had a 50% chance of getting that right and still fûcked up! 😂
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:25 - Dec 15 with 1264 viewsWarwickHunt

WarwickHunt

Yes, abso-fûcking-lutely. See Clasey’s post...

Edit: there’s no way Corbyn would be in Downing Street either.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 22:22]
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:01 - Dec 15 with 1188 viewsmonmouth

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:14 - Dec 15 by exiledclaseboy

As I think you might have said, more voters voted for parties that promised a second referendum than those that supported leaving without. 17m to 15m wasn’t it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:02 - Dec 15 with 1183 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 20:01 - Dec 15 by monmouth

As I think you might have said, more voters voted for parties that promised a second referendum than those that supported leaving without. 17m to 15m wasn’t it?

Yup. And more voters in Scotland voted for parties opposed to a second independence referendum than those in favour of one. Just for balance like. The voting system sucks. Not news to anyone.

Poll: Tory leader

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 23:12 - Dec 15 with 1119 viewsJango

WarwickHunt

Warwick, ECB etc will never admit when they’ve got it totally wrong even though they normally have. They are still trying to push their argument that remain is the preferred option for the majority. Quite incredible really.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 23:16]
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 23:22 - Dec 15 with 1108 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 23:12 - Dec 15 by Jango

Warwick, ECB etc will never admit when they’ve got it totally wrong even though they normally have. They are still trying to push their argument that remain is the preferred option for the majority. Quite incredible really.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 23:16]

Comprehension obviously not your strong point, you colossal fûcking moron.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 23:29]
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 23:34 - Dec 15 with 1088 viewsHighjack

But the voting data suggests most of the votes that labour lost went to the brexit party in those seats they lost.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024