Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gower (The Gower ??) 00:47 - Dec 13 with 10291 viewsbonymine

Is it going Blue 🔵🔵🔵 tonight ?

My constituency & I hope so 💪💪 It’s a landslide anyway nationally even if Labour retains it.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Gower (The Gower ??) on 12:33 - Dec 13 with 1562 viewsNeath_Jack

Blimey

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gower (The Gower ??) on 12:34 - Dec 13 with 1556 viewsbennytheblue

Gower (The Gower ??) on 10:21 - Dec 13 by LeonWasGod

^^ and that's how to spot a Tory.

No compassion for anyone else, bragging about their own private pension. Sad really.

One thing that confuses me is that Swansea and the valleys voted for Brexit but also just voted labour? What’s that about? Mixed up messages there. If you want out there is only one way to vote as corbyn sat in the fence. I guess they couldn’t bring themselves to vote blue even though welsh labour does nothing for the valleys and is leaving Swansea to rot too these days?
Gower (The Gower ??) on 13:02 - Dec 13 with 1516 viewsLeonWasGod

Gower (The Gower ??) on 12:34 - Dec 13 by bennytheblue

One thing that confuses me is that Swansea and the valleys voted for Brexit but also just voted labour? What’s that about? Mixed up messages there. If you want out there is only one way to vote as corbyn sat in the fence. I guess they couldn’t bring themselves to vote blue even though welsh labour does nothing for the valleys and is leaving Swansea to rot too these days?

It's all screwed up. But despite what people say, a general election isn't equivalent to a referendum. It can't be, as so much more comes into play - tribal voting patterns, people rather than a single issue (some local MPs have a strong track record and are popular whichever party they are in), other issues, etc., etc.

Everything has been turned upside down - a combination of Brexit and this new wave of post-truth populism, layed on top of the traditional voting patterns. It's all a bit weird right now.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 13:18 - Dec 13 with 1492 viewsEbo

A lot of people changed their minds too. Lot's remember what happened here in the 80's as well.

Also people felt threatened by the prospect of a Tory MP in their constituency. Look at Bridgend - it can happen. I can't get my head around that one - they are about to lose a major employer yet voted for them. Ditto Swindon.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Gower (The Gower ??) on 13:53 - Dec 13 with 1442 viewsSPboy

Gower (The Gower ??) on 02:09 - Dec 13 by Ebo

You really are an odious c unt.

Bad loser ... o the irony pmsl 😆
Gower (The Gower ??) on 13:57 - Dec 13 with 1432 viewsEbo

Gower (The Gower ??) on 13:53 - Dec 13 by SPboy

Bad loser ... o the irony pmsl 😆

No not a bad loser, just someone who is disgusted reading posts mocking people who haven't got it as good as him in life.

To gloat and mock those less fortunate than yourself is one of the most obnoxious and odious things you can ever do,

Gower (The Gower ??) on 14:01 - Dec 13 with 1425 viewsblackswan

Spot on the assembly has seen wales fall behind with health care and education as for investment well let's just say Cardiff isn't wales. Discussed the next am elections with the family we are all going plaid
Gower (The Gower ??) on 14:04 - Dec 13 with 1421 viewsthe_oracle

"The largest swings from Labour to the Conservatives were in constituencies with fewer graduates and more people with no qualifications" http://po.st/OVAj0a . Explains a lot.
Login to get fewer ads

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:35 - Dec 13 with 1345 viewsadthejack

Gower (The Gower ??) on 10:17 - Dec 13 by LeonWasGod

Well done Tonia, well deserved. Shame she's having to fight a battle against her own party as well as the Tories, as she's done a pretty good job in her first couple of years as a new MP.

I saw nobody campaigning round here at all and had no more labour leaflets through than anyone else's.

Sorry we didn’t get to you. Where do you live in Gower btw if you don’t mind me asking?
Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:35 - Dec 13 with 1344 viewsCatullus

Gower (The Gower ??) on 14:04 - Dec 13 by the_oracle

"The largest swings from Labour to the Conservatives were in constituencies with fewer graduates and more people with no qualifications" http://po.st/OVAj0a . Explains a lot.

So you're saying the thick people voted Tory, more nasty politics eh. Having a better education doesn't guarantee intelligence or the ability to think for yourself. Ther's plenty of MP's (and now ex MP's) who prove that point.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:36 - Dec 13 with 1341 viewsadthejack

Gower (The Gower ??) on 10:04 - Dec 13 by Wingstandwood

I predicted a Conservative win here last week. I found out the day before the election via Twitter that HUNDREDS of activist-foot-soldiers (Momentum?) descended upon Gower. I never realised the resources the Labour Party had at its disposal. I wonder what numbers were used in safer Swansea/SW Wales seats?

It wasn’t momentum, they were being bussed to Barry and Carmarthen.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:38 - Dec 13 with 1336 viewsWingstandwood

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:36 - Dec 13 by adthejack

It wasn’t momentum, they were being bussed to Barry and Carmarthen.

How many hundred were there? That fact came from Labour itself.... Were they students? Did the same strategy apply to other Swansea areas or only for marginal seat priority?
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 15:40]

Argus!

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:39 - Dec 13 with 1333 viewsSPboy

Gower (The Gower ??) on 13:57 - Dec 13 by Ebo

No not a bad loser, just someone who is disgusted reading posts mocking people who haven't got it as good as him in life.

To gloat and mock those less fortunate than yourself is one of the most obnoxious and odious things you can ever do,

Man works all of his life & pays in to pension fund. Fortunately he lives long enough to see the benefits of working, paying tax & then seems content with his lot.

Person comes along & calls him a gloater because the country rejected a communist approach that advocates everyone should receive the same in life irrespective of what they actually put in to it. Just so long as someone else pays for it.

This smacks of jealousy mate. Are you still stuck in the 1980s ? Perhaps unable to distinguish the difference between fairness, milk snatcher & get it all for free. Must be a very sad life you lead to mock people who have made the effort & contributed to society far more than the stuck in their ways types. No wonder Wales is where it is with people like you.

Do yo want me to explain where Wales is versus the rest of the country for you ? Of course not, deep down you know this down to Welsh Labour but so much easier to blame the nasty neighbours with your warped agenda
Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:41 - Dec 13 with 1321 viewsjack247

Wow! Missed this one earlier.

It’s my constituency too and I also voted conservative for my own reasons. I didn’t really care who won Gower, but I’m obviously pleased with the overall result.

What I would never do is come on here and gloat about something like that. Politics can affect people very deeply and very personally. Whether the Labour voters would have done the same had the result been different is irrelevant
Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:49 - Dec 13 with 1299 viewslifelong

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:39 - Dec 13 by SPboy

Man works all of his life & pays in to pension fund. Fortunately he lives long enough to see the benefits of working, paying tax & then seems content with his lot.

Person comes along & calls him a gloater because the country rejected a communist approach that advocates everyone should receive the same in life irrespective of what they actually put in to it. Just so long as someone else pays for it.

This smacks of jealousy mate. Are you still stuck in the 1980s ? Perhaps unable to distinguish the difference between fairness, milk snatcher & get it all for free. Must be a very sad life you lead to mock people who have made the effort & contributed to society far more than the stuck in their ways types. No wonder Wales is where it is with people like you.

Do yo want me to explain where Wales is versus the rest of the country for you ? Of course not, deep down you know this down to Welsh Labour but so much easier to blame the nasty neighbours with your warped agenda

I don’t think anyone denies anyone a decent pension if they have worked for it, but to come out and say that he doesn’t give a shite for anyone less fortunate than himself just shows a complete lack of decency.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:51 - Dec 13 with 1292 viewsLohengrin

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:49 - Dec 13 by lifelong

I don’t think anyone denies anyone a decent pension if they have worked for it, but to come out and say that he doesn’t give a shite for anyone less fortunate than himself just shows a complete lack of decency.

He’d had a few over the odds and was on a mission to wind up.

That’s what it reads like to me at any rate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:56 - Dec 13 with 1280 viewsHumpty

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:51 - Dec 13 by Lohengrin

Probably, but I'm richer than you is never a good look. Ever.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:56 - Dec 13 with 1280 viewslifelong

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:51 - Dec 13 by Lohengrin

Thought about that and been expecting him to make an appearance today.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:57 - Dec 13 with 1277 viewsadthejack

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:38 - Dec 13 by Wingstandwood

How many hundred were there? That fact came from Labour itself.... Were they students? Did the same strategy apply to other Swansea areas or only for marginal seat priority?
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 15:40]

No idea what other seats were doing because I stayed in Gower for the whole campaign mainly because I live here and it was the most marginal. What’s with all these questions and coming on strong? Why do you want to know or care how many people we had out.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:59 - Dec 13 with 1268 viewsWingstandwood

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:57 - Dec 13 by adthejack

No idea what other seats were doing because I stayed in Gower for the whole campaign mainly because I live here and it was the most marginal. What’s with all these questions and coming on strong? Why do you want to know or care how many people we had out.

Just find it intriguing i.e hundreds are an incredible amount for any party-machine.

Argus!

Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:00 - Dec 13 with 1265 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:57 - Dec 13 by adthejack

He’s got a cob on cos his Tory mates told him that they were going to win Gower easily. They were wrong.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 16:01]

Poll: Tory leader

Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:01 - Dec 13 with 1261 viewsWingstandwood

Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:00 - Dec 13 by exiledclaseboy

He’s got a cob on cos his Tory mates told him that they were going to win Gower easily. They were wrong.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 16:01]

Argus!

Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:07 - Dec 13 with 1246 viewsBrynCartwright

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:56 - Dec 13 by Humpty

Probably, but I'm richer than you is never a good look. Ever.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:10 - Dec 13 with 1235 viewsEbo

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:39 - Dec 13 by SPboy

He mocked people less fortunate than himself.

Can't you grasp that?

Why would I be jealous of an arrogant t wat who thinks poverty is funny?

Just shut up forever.

Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:37 - Dec 13 with 1197 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea west and Gower voted remain.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024