Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gower (The Gower ??) 00:47 - Dec 13 with 9619 viewsbonymine

Is it going Blue 🔵🔵🔵 tonight ?

My constituency & I hope so 💪💪 It’s a landslide anyway nationally even if Labour retains it.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:41 - Dec 13 with 1619 viewsWingstandwood

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:39 - Dec 13 by SPboy

Man works all of his life & pays in to pension fund. Fortunately he lives long enough to see the benefits of working, paying tax & then seems content with his lot.

Person comes along & calls him a gloater because the country rejected a communist approach that advocates everyone should receive the same in life irrespective of what they actually put in to it. Just so long as someone else pays for it.

This smacks of jealousy mate. Are you still stuck in the 1980s ? Perhaps unable to distinguish the difference between fairness, milk snatcher & get it all for free. Must be a very sad life you lead to mock people who have made the effort & contributed to society far more than the stuck in their ways types. No wonder Wales is where it is with people like you.

Do yo want me to explain where Wales is versus the rest of the country for you ? Of course not, deep down you know this down to Welsh Labour but so much easier to blame the nasty neighbours with your warped agenda

The private pension fund and save for retirement age contributor has lessened the burden on state funding. If people had p1ssed all their money up against the wall state resources would then be required to step in for future care costs etc.

McDonnell's talk of an inheritance tax grab of anything above £120,000 (property included) would have been no incentive to save for a rainy day. Same lunacy about scrapping private schools i.e. having them means lesser government spending. Same thing regarding private medical insurance also i.e. saves the NHS money.

The people who seem most eager to have private provision taxed or scrapped are M.P's on a gold plated protected pension fund and others outside of Westminster/WAG in a similar financial situation.

Argus!

Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:43 - Dec 13 with 1617 viewsadthejack

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:59 - Dec 13 by Wingstandwood

Just find it intriguing i.e hundreds are an incredible amount for any party-machine.

Couldn’t give you a figure as I was out knocking doors all day but we had tremendous support on the ground from party members across Swansea as well as people who just wanted to help Tonia. I’m sorry that your Tory friends have you bad information.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:48 - Dec 13 with 1592 viewsWingstandwood

Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:43 - Dec 13 by adthejack

Couldn’t give you a figure as I was out knocking doors all day but we had tremendous support on the ground from party members across Swansea as well as people who just wanted to help Tonia. I’m sorry that your Tory friends have you bad information.

Thanks!

Argus!

Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:52 - Dec 13 with 1592 viewsladyjack

A lot can happen in 5 years but at this point in time I think the Conservatives will win Gower at the next General Election, I was very bullish about Tonia's chances and invested in that bullishness but she only won by less than 2k votes and that is with the scandal around the Conservative candidate at the start of the campaign, I now think the Conservative would have won if it was not for that set back at the start of the campaign.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:58 - Dec 13 with 1574 viewsWingstandwood

Gower (The Gower ??) on 16:52 - Dec 13 by ladyjack

A lot can happen in 5 years but at this point in time I think the Conservatives will win Gower at the next General Election, I was very bullish about Tonia's chances and invested in that bullishness but she only won by less than 2k votes and that is with the scandal around the Conservative candidate at the start of the campaign, I now think the Conservative would have won if it was not for that set back at the start of the campaign.

Gower has changed so much i.e. it used to be guaranteed Labour win where once upon a time the Labour Party never even bothered or needed to canvass.

Argus!

Gower (The Gower ??) on 17:04 - Dec 13 with 1569 viewsthe_oracle

Gower (The Gower ??) on 15:35 - Dec 13 by Catullus

So you're saying the thick people voted Tory, more nasty politics eh. Having a better education doesn't guarantee intelligence or the ability to think for yourself. Ther's plenty of MP's (and now ex MP's) who prove that point.

I didn't say it, the polls did.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 17:36 - Dec 13 with 1519 viewsNortbankboy

Gower (The Gower ??) on 03:03 - Dec 13 by NeathJack

I understand now why your missus fcked blokes in Morgans.

Oh dear.
No wander he don't like Huw Jenkins and the old board!
Gower (The Gower ??) on 17:54 - Dec 13 with 1485 viewsBillyChong

Bonymine, what a total bellend
Login to get fewer ads

Gower (The Gower ??) on 18:54 - Dec 13 with 1421 viewsbonymine

PERSONAL APOLOGY

I wish to offer my sincere apologies for the highly insensitive and derogatory comments I posted on this thread in the early hours of today.
It was inexcusable of me and those who know me personally will identify that it was very much out of character for me as well.
We all experience adversity in our lives from time to time and each and every one of us can react in different ways and sometimes that can be in a negative and inappropriate manner. Last night was one such occasion for me where I let myself down badly and for that I am extremely sorry and ashamed of my actions.
There were a couple of ‘triggers’ which contributed to my ‘meltdown’ on here last night which are both personal and health related and in fact, for which I have been fortunate enough to have had the personal support of several posters on here over the past few years.
That said however, it was totally inexcusable of me but I hope that this public apology can go some way to ‘drawing a line in the sand’ on this matter and we can all move on accordingly in this ‘season of goodwill to all men’*!!

(*And Lisa sorry !!)

Yours,

Bonymine

Gower (The Gower ??) on 18:57 - Dec 13 with 1409 viewsNeath_Jack

Gower (The Gower ??) on 18:54 - Dec 13 by bonymine

PERSONAL APOLOGY

I wish to offer my sincere apologies for the highly insensitive and derogatory comments I posted on this thread in the early hours of today.
It was inexcusable of me and those who know me personally will identify that it was very much out of character for me as well.
We all experience adversity in our lives from time to time and each and every one of us can react in different ways and sometimes that can be in a negative and inappropriate manner. Last night was one such occasion for me where I let myself down badly and for that I am extremely sorry and ashamed of my actions.
There were a couple of ‘triggers’ which contributed to my ‘meltdown’ on here last night which are both personal and health related and in fact, for which I have been fortunate enough to have had the personal support of several posters on here over the past few years.
That said however, it was totally inexcusable of me but I hope that this public apology can go some way to ‘drawing a line in the sand’ on this matter and we can all move on accordingly in this ‘season of goodwill to all men’*!!

(*And Lisa sorry !!)

Yours,

Bonymine

Fair play to you Bony.

Not many come on here and apologise.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gower (The Gower ??) on 19:22 - Dec 13 with 1366 viewsBrynCartwright

Bony, we all do stupid things at times. I should know. I've done loads and I'm sure I'll do plenty more, especially when I'm in my cups.

You Sir, are an example to us all.

Hats off to you feller.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Gower (The Gower ??) on 19:38 - Dec 13 with 1334 viewsJoe_bradshaw

PERSONAL APOLOGY

(*And Lisa sorry !!)

Yours,

Bonymine

Big man.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Gower (The Gower ??) on 19:57 - Dec 13 with 1300 viewslifelong

PERSONAL APOLOGY

(*And Lisa sorry !!)

Yours,

Bonymine

Well done. 👍
Gower (The Gower ??) on 20:20 - Dec 13 with 1269 viewslondonlisa2001

PERSONAL APOLOGY

(*And Lisa sorry !!)

Yours,

Bonymine

No problem at all.

I thought it was out of character.

We all lose it from time to time. Particularly when we feel passionate about stuff.

Hope you are ok.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 21:14 - Dec 13 with 1210 viewsraynor94

PERSONAL APOLOGY

(*And Lisa sorry !!)

Yours,

Bonymine

Nice one Bony, I did post last night, it wasn't like you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gower (The Gower ??) on 21:21 - Dec 13 with 1204 viewsbonymine

Appreciate your kind words ladies & gents 👍💪

Gower (The Gower ??) on 21:26 - Dec 13 with 1182 viewsLuther27

PERSONAL APOLOGY

(*And Lisa sorry !!)

Yours,

Bonymine

Know something...I probably disagree with 70... no 80% of what you post. However in this case I admire you for the balls you've shown in making a public apology. Respect.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 23:38 - Dec 13 with 1111 viewsDJack

PERSONAL APOLOGY

(*And Lisa sorry !!)

Yours,

Bonymine

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Gower (The Gower ??) on 23:45 - Dec 13 with 1107 viewsexiledclaseboy

PERSONAL APOLOGY

(*And Lisa sorry !!)

Yours,

Bonymine

Good stuff , that takes some doing. We could all do with that humility from time to time. I thought reading the thread earlier today that it didn’t seem like your normal posts.

Poll: Tory leader

Gower (The Gower ??) on 08:54 - Dec 14 with 999 viewsNortbankboy

Gower (The Gower ??) on 23:45 - Dec 13 by exiledclaseboy

Good stuff , that takes some doing. We could all do with that humility from time to time. I thought reading the thread earlier today that it didn’t seem like your normal posts.

Fair play.
I thought it was strange someone from bonymea n voting tory!
Gower (The Gower ??) on 09:49 - Dec 14 with 960 viewsjack247

PERSONAL APOLOGY

(*And Lisa sorry !!)

Yours,

Bonymine

Top man
Gower (The Gower ??) on 09:58 - Dec 14 with 945 viewsmonmouth

Bloody hell, what a thread. I thought Bony had been hacked. Glad sense prevailed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gower (The Gower ??) on 10:09 - Dec 14 with 934 viewsladyjack

Seemed to be a nasty edge to things down the Gower, I heard it on the radio and you could sense the tension, you could feel the aggression in Tonia's voice.
Gower (The Gower ??) on 10:15 - Dec 14 with 927 viewsBest_loser

Gower (The Gower ??) on 10:09 - Dec 14 by ladyjack

Seemed to be a nasty edge to things down the Gower, I heard it on the radio and you could sense the tension, you could feel the aggression in Tonia's voice.

Lots of rich young brats were not happy that the fake blonde lost
Gower (The Gower ??) on 10:32 - Dec 14 with 903 viewsjack247

Gower (The Gower ??) on 10:09 - Dec 14 by ladyjack

She comes across as a bit of a tw@t there. Not what she is saying, but the high and mighty way in which she delivers it.

It’s not her place to proclaim why people voted for Brexit.

*awaits down arrow from Mart
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024