Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Britton statement 19:09 - Jan 1 with 5962 viewsperplex

Looks like he`s happy to be on the payroll, has come out with a Birch like statement saying nothing to spend in Jan but we will be spending later lol, now that`s what I call a making sure everyone gets there season tickets kind of statement or am I being to sceptical.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 19:10]
Leon Britton statement on 19:13 - Jan 1 with 4613 viewsmagicdaps10

Dineen talking and now a Britton statement, think there is something around the corner regarding the club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Leon Britton statement on 19:14 - Jan 1 with 4613 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Got a link to this?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 19:14]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Leon Britton statement on 19:15 - Jan 1 with 4592 viewsicecoldjack

Britton is only ever going to be a yes man, that's the whole reason he's there !
He's paid by the Swans and will do as he's told, nobody holds it against him, just dont believe a word that comes from the club until the yanks have left town and the theft and incompetence is finally exposed for what it is.
Leon Britton statement on 19:17 - Jan 1 with 4572 viewsDr_Winston

Gotta laugh.

Leon makes a fairly obvious, common sense statement that contradicts most "expert" opinion on here and suddenly now he's a yes man happy to be on the payroll.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leon Britton statement on 19:19 - Jan 1 with 4551 viewsSwanjaxs

"Comes out with a Birch like statement"...

It is a Birch statement, just delivered by his latest patsy 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leon Britton statement on 19:22 - Jan 1 with 4523 viewsOldjack

Leon Britton statement on 19:14 - Jan 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Got a link to this?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 19:14]

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/leon-britton-looks-build-again-after-decade-mag

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Leon Britton statement on 19:27 - Jan 1 with 4480 viewsDarran

Leon Britton statement on 19:17 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Gotta laugh.

Leon makes a fairly obvious, common sense statement that contradicts most "expert" opinion on here and suddenly now he's a yes man happy to be on the payroll.

There’s not a lot wrong with what he’s said really.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leon Britton statement on 19:27 - Jan 1 with 4479 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Leon Britton statement on 19:22 - Jan 1 by Oldjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/leon-britton-looks-build-again-after-decade-mag

Thanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Leon Britton statement on 19:28 - Jan 1 with 4462 viewsPentyrchJack

Like Birch, Cooper and the W4nks, Leon refers to this "transitional period".

Does this mean we are transitioning from being a good team to being a sh4t team?

Because it's a "transition" does this legitimise the sad demise of our club?

Utter b0ll0ck in my opinion. Surely the press office can do better than that to fill a slow news day?

It's surprisingly quiet on team news for tomorrow evening which makes me wonder if VDH and Borja may be doubtful because they have caught transfer windowitis.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Leon Britton statement on 19:30 - Jan 1 with 4443 views34dfgdf54

Leon Britton statement on 19:13 - Jan 1 by magicdaps10

Dineen talking and now a Britton statement, think there is something around the corner regarding the club.

Yep 100%
Leon Britton statement on 19:31 - Jan 1 with 4436 viewsjackrabbit

Fairly reasonable summary of where we’ve been and where we are now. Some optimistic soundings about where we’re going, but it’s more about where we don’t want to go. One thing I will never doubt about Leon is that he has our best interests at heart. So it’s all right by me.
Leon Britton statement on 19:31 - Jan 1 with 4435 viewsDr_Winston

Leon Britton statement on 19:27 - Jan 1 by Darran

There isn't, but it doesn't suit the narrative that people are creating for themselves.

I swear there will actually be plenty of people disappointed if the accounts come out and there aren't millions in unexplained payments in them. Probably be more than a few who won't accept them either way.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leon Britton statement on 19:36 - Jan 1 with 4385 viewsFireboy2

Agreed but its what we already know.

As we all know king leon has come out with this statement to placate the season ticket holders to persuade them to renew.

Shame he has to do things like that to 'earn' his wage.
Leon Britton statement on 19:39 - Jan 1 with 4358 viewsthornabyswan

Just common sense but no matter what comes from the club is shot down.

The Americans have been a nightmare from day 1 but it matters not a jot what they do or say now it makes no difference. We need a change so the club can move forward.

Same goes for Birch Leon Cooper the trust the negativity is pretty sad really.

7 years in the PL has left us with a lot of fans with a sense of entitlement.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 19:44]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Leon Britton statement on 19:39 - Jan 1 with 4351 viewsJackfath

As I said at the time, Birch is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He brought Leon in to appease the fans. It's amazing how others cant see this.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leon Britton statement on 19:49 - Jan 1 with 4278 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Leon Britton statement on 19:39 - Jan 1 by Jackfath

As I said at the time, Birch is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He brought Leon in to appease the fans. It's amazing how others cant see this.

Leon has been excellent for us in many ways, I have concerns about his experience negotiating his was through the likes of Kaplan, Levien, Birch etc.

Leon Britton statement on 19:55 - Jan 1 with 4222 viewsCooperman

Not a lot of spare cash now and a large part of the squad to rebuild over the summer - that’s the reality folks.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Leon Britton statement on 19:56 - Jan 1 with 4213 viewsJackfath

Leon Britton statement on 19:49 - Jan 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Leon has been excellent for us in many ways, I have concerns about his experience negotiating his was through the likes of Kaplan, Levien, Birch etc.

I hope he keeps some confidants close. He's nothing more than a puppet for the men you mention.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leon Britton statement on 20:08 - Jan 1 with 4162 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Leon Britton statement on 19:56 - Jan 1 by Jackfath

I hope he keeps some confidants close. He's nothing more than a puppet for the men you mention.

You need to be tough enough to contract what you need to do you job and prepared to walk away when people don't deliver on their promises.

Kaplan and Levien hold the reins, will they cut Leon enough slack to do what he thinks needs to happen?

Promises of jam tomorrow rather than some clear actions are always a concern.

The only clear message is that no money is to be spent this month.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 20:11]

Leon Britton statement on 20:12 - Jan 1 with 4138 viewsjack247

It’s got to the point that it doesn’t really matter what’s said or who says it, it’s all just white noise now. I don’t think many people really believed Birch when he strongly implied we may do something this window if we were in with a chance. Now Leon is saying we are looking at the summer window. Don’t be too surprised if not much happens in August, particularly with the reduced income.

Only concerning bit is Cooper gradually implementing a style. There no discernible style to us at all. If anything, it’s like Monk dismantling Laudrups way of playing and not really replacing it with much.
Leon Britton statement on 22:45 - Jan 1 with 3778 viewsNotLoyal

Leon Britton statement on 19:39 - Jan 1 by Jackfath

Bought them a pint mun, what's wrong with you?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Leon Britton statement on 02:54 - Jan 2 with 3566 viewsKilkennyjack

Nothing much from Leon on Academy and Training facilities... deliberate ?

Much focus seemingly on recruitment though, and our young back 4....?
Is that the club model now ?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 2:58]

Beware of the Risen People

Leon Britton statement on 05:33 - Jan 2 with 3517 viewsJack11

I read somewhere recently that Britton is still doing his coaching badges. I thought it was a bit odd because of his current role, but it's obviously not what he sees himself doing long term.
Leon Britton statement on 07:32 - Jan 2 with 3435 viewsdickythorpe

We turn up to watch a game of football.

The "rest" are there to run a business which happens to be a football club we support.

Remember that.
Leon Britton statement on 10:23 - Jan 2 with 3226 viewsKGriz16

Leon Britton statement on 19:15 - Jan 1 by icecoldjack

Britton is only ever going to be a yes man, that's the whole reason he's there !
He's paid by the Swans and will do as he's told, nobody holds it against him, just dont believe a word that comes from the club until the yanks have left town and the theft and incompetence is finally exposed for what it is.

A club legend who has lived and breathed football inside and out being called a 'yes man' by a sad act on a forum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024