Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EU, fish & idiots update 21:06 - Jan 20 with 12014 viewsLeonWasGod

Don’t call them thick though...

I still can’t understand how anyone falls for this guff.
EU, fish & idiots update on 20:10 - Jan 23 with 1537 viewsexiledclaseboy

EU, fish & idiots update on 20:10 - Jan 23 by Highjack

Favourable terms?

Yup.

Poll: Tory leader

EU, fish & idiots update on 20:12 - Jan 23 with 1524 viewsHighjack

Regarding the Euro and schengen etc?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

EU, fish & idiots update on 20:18 - Jan 23 with 1517 viewslondonlisa2001

EU, fish & idiots update on 20:12 - Jan 23 by Highjack

Regarding the Euro and schengen etc?

Euro, schengen, rebates, veto arrangements...

It doesn’t matter.

We will come to some sort of arrangement, hopefully sensible, and have to make the most of it.

One thing’s for certain, Johnson is already rowing back on some of the stupid stuff in private even if it’s being maintained for now in public.
EU, fish & idiots update on 20:22 - Jan 23 with 1505 viewsexiledclaseboy

EU, fish & idiots update on 20:18 - Jan 23 by londonlisa2001

It doesn’t matter.

We will come to some sort of arrangement, hopefully sensible, and have to make the most of it.

One thing’s for certain, Johnson is already rowing back on some of the stupid stuff in private even if it’s being maintained for now in public.

Pragmatism always rules when actual decisions have to be made as opposed to just winning votes.

EU, fish & idiots update on 20:35 - Jan 23 with 1489 viewslondonlisa2001

EU, fish & idiots update on 20:22 - Jan 23 by exiledclaseboy

Pragmatism always rules when actual decisions have to be made as opposed to just winning votes.

Yep. Even for a loon.
EU, fish & idiots update on 20:44 - Jan 23 with 1470 viewsmajorraglan

EU, fish & idiots update on 12:07 - Jan 23 by AlfieMooresSon

Not anymore we are leaving and they can feck off!!!

It’s not going to be that easy, the Spanish et al own the rights to fish certain areas because of access arrangements and on account of buying quota licences from British fisherman. I may be wrong, but I would have thought that any attempt to scrap the quota licenses will have the Europeans up in arms, having successful trade talks will be dependent on acceptable outcomes across the piste. Fishing is a relatively small sector of the economy, so i would have thought it may be lower down the list of areas to die in a ditch for.
EU, fish & idiots update on 20:56 - Jan 23 with 1456 viewswaynekerr55

EU, fish & idiots update on 20:10 - Jan 23 by Highjack

Favourable terms?

Absolutely, in comparison to other members, arguably Germany ++.

We shall wait and see what the future holds, if it's a success which I hope now, then yes I shall hold my hands up

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

EU, fish & idiots update on 20:57 - Jan 23 with 1453 viewsHighjack

EU, fish & idiots update on 20:18 - Jan 23 by londonlisa2001

It doesn’t matter.

We will never know now but there’s a good chance we’d probably have signed up for all that at some point anyway in the next few decades. This notion of ever closer union will never go away.

If we ever choose to go back in we’ll have to accept Europe and the EU as it is, warts n all.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

EU, fish & idiots update on 10:07 - Jan 25 with 1378 viewsWarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jan/25/former-red-wall-areas-could-lose

Ey oop, Boris - about that fookin’ vote I lent yer...
EU, fish & idiots update on 11:53 - Jan 25 with 1351 viewsCatullus

EU, fish & idiots update on 10:07 - Jan 25 by WarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jan/25/former-red-wall-areas-could-lose

Ey oop, Boris - about that fookin’ vote I lent yer...

I read this excerpt,

The LGA’s Labour group said Hampshire would be the biggest winner, gaining £35m a year, followed by Surrey county council (£25m), which is home to 11 Conservative MPs including the cabinet members Dominic Raab and Michael Gove. Big losers include Birmingham, which would lose more than £48m.

So who was this analysis done by?

I'm not saying it's not true but I'll have to file it under believe it when it happens. Lets face it, Bojo is a loose cannon but is he really that stupid? OR maybe he's going with the Northeners are that stupid so I'll do this now but a few months before the next GE I'll throw them some crumbs and they'll forget I shafted them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

EU, fish & idiots update on 21:12 - Jan 25 with 1308 viewsmonmouth

EU, fish & idiots update on 11:53 - Jan 25 by Catullus

I read this excerpt,

The LGA’s Labour group said Hampshire would be the biggest winner, gaining £35m a year, followed by Surrey county council (£25m), which is home to 11 Conservative MPs including the cabinet members Dominic Raab and Michael Gove. Big losers include Birmingham, which would lose more than £48m.

So who was this analysis done by?

I'm not saying it's not true but I'll have to file it under believe it when it happens. Lets face it, Bojo is a loose cannon but is he really that stupid? OR maybe he's going with the Northeners are that stupid so I'll do this now but a few months before the next GE I'll throw them some crumbs and they'll forget I shafted them.

"is he really that stupid"

Bozo doesn't give a f*ck. He'll have no interest in another term. He's ticked his ambition off his list. It'll be back to creating little Boris Bastards and making obscene shedloads of money again in 5 years.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

EU, fish & idiots update on 21:25 - Jan 25 with 1288 viewsFlashberryjack

EU, fish & idiots update on 21:12 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Bozo doesn't give a f*ck. He'll have no interest in another term. He's ticked his ambition off his list. It'll be back to creating little Boris Bastards and making obscene shedloads of money again in 5 years.

Same as the rest then...when the f*ck will people realise.

They're all the f*cking same.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

EU, fish & idiots update on 12:08 - Jan 26 with 1235 viewsCatullus

EU, fish & idiots update on 21:12 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Well we will find out if you're right when the next GE comes around. If he's not interested he'll stand down, won't he?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

EU, fish & idiots update on 17:43 - Jan 26 with 1191 viewsKilkennyjack

EU, fish & idiots update on 12:08 - Jan 26 by Catullus

Well we will find out if you're right when the next GE comes around. If he's not interested he'll stand down, won't he?

The Russian Report and the investigation into that American lady friend will do for him long before the next election.

The silence is deafening.

Feck brexit and feck Johnson.

Beware of the Risen People

EU, fish & idiots update on 17:52 - Jan 26 with 1184 viewsLohengrin

EU, fish & idiots update on 17:43 - Jan 26 by Kilkennyjack

The Russian Report and the investigation into that American lady friend will do for him long before the next election.

I wouldn’t go holding my breath if I were you. This isn’t an age that recognises political scandal any more. Rottenness from the top down is something of a norm, folk have just tuned it out.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

EU, fish & idiots update on 17:54 - Jan 26 with 1177 viewsexiledclaseboy

EU, fish & idiots update on 17:52 - Jan 26 by Lohengrin

I wouldn’t go holding my breath if I were you. This isn’t an age that recognises political scandal any more. Rottenness from the top down is something of a norm, folk have just tuned it out.

Bang on. In the short time he’s been PM, Johnson has already survived three or four events that historically wools have led to resignation.

EU, fish & idiots update on 17:56 - Jan 26 with 1170 viewsCatullus

EU, fish & idiots update on 17:43 - Jan 26 by Kilkennyjack

We had the Chilcott inquiry and doid Blair get his just desserts? Trump has been impeached yet he could remain as President.
People at this level of power have an unsettling way of avoiding what many of us would call justice. Others would just say it shows endemic corruption. If there is anything illegal in the Russian report or in his dealings with the 'American lady friend' then somebody knows something but will they speak out or will they keep their cards close to their chest as insurance that their career follows an upward trajectory?

It makes me wonder what various useless politicians have known over the years, Letwin, Grayling to name just two.

EU, fish & idiots update on 05:39 - Jan 27 with 1097 viewspikeypaul

Not long now guys and. Sir BOJO would has delivered the will of the British people.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024