Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread 11:00 - Feb 10 with 28530 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 18:37 - Feb 11 with 2165 viewsBluebird

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 10 by Oldjack

Fans who follow their team in body week in week out no matter what shyte is thrown at them are far and few between theses days

Sadly we all have those types.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 18:56 - Feb 11 with 2068 viewsdonnybackspin

Well 4 of us season ticket holders won't be there, watching it on TV drinking Champagne celebrating my wifes 50th Birthday. I couldn't persuade her to celebrate at the match.

Team looks good so hopefully we can win.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:20 - Feb 11 with 1906 views34dfgdf54

Wilmott not carrying an injury. His mother just tweeted the masses to let everyone know
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:22 - Feb 11 with 1902 viewsNeath_Jack

I'll be sat on my sofa watching it.

I'm no Mark Crutches me.

Kudos to the superfans out there, soldiering on...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 11 with 1897 viewspartisan

Plastics everywhere
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 11 with 1873 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 11 by partisan

Plastics everywhere

I've just finished work, so yeah, plastic as hell.

Edit - actually scratch that. Through one thing and another this will be the fifth game I've missed in a row, and I can't make Hudds neither. Just melt me down to make things that hold the beer cans together.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 19:29]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:31 - Feb 11 with 1840 viewspartisan

You won’t be missed.surprised you still go since we dropped out of prem
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:31 - Feb 11 with 1840 viewslonglostjack

Revenge for the Cup tonight please!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:32 - Feb 11 with 1828 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:31 - Feb 11 by partisan

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:32 - Feb 11 with 1826 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:31 - Feb 11 by partisan

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:39 - Feb 11 with 1756 viewsairedale

Angel playing tonight. We'll have to score at least 2 goals to win then.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 19:41]
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:48 - Feb 11 with 1677 viewstheloneranger

We're 2 points better off than at the same stage last season, plus we're 2 points better off than Aston Villa were after 31 games.

Where there's hope ...

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:51 - Feb 11 with 1658 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:32 - Feb 11 by monmouth

Can we keep him?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:51 - Feb 11 with 1649 viewsMrSwerve

Guehi starting off to a bit of a shocker.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:52 - Feb 11 with 1643 viewsjedmo_jack

So what did Wilmott do exactly to get dropped?

Apart from not be privvy to a minimum game requirement in a loan agreement Ofc...
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:53 - Feb 11 with 1617 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:52 - Feb 11 by jedmo_jack

Apart from not be privvy to a minimum game requirement in a loan agreement Ofc...

He wasn't loaned to us by Chelsea. Seems like some players are undroppable.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:55 - Feb 11 with 1590 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:53 - Feb 11 by Captain_Sham

He wasn't loaned to us by Chelsea. Seems like some players are undroppable.

If your surname starts with G?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:56 - Feb 11 with 1565 viewsCaptain_Sham

FFS we have got a team of pups.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:56 - Feb 11 with 1564 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:52 - Feb 11 by jedmo_jack

Me and Jasper had pelters on here, when we said that we shouldn't be signing other teams unproven youngsters when we have our own already here. Specifically about this Guehi chap.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when VDH is fit again.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:57 - Feb 11 with 1559 viewsjedmo_jack

Christ...
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:57 - Feb 11 with 1555 viewsdickythorpe

Woodman thinks he's a fullback for the Ospreys!!! FFS if he'd handled that!!!!
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:57 - Feb 11 with 1555 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Freddy is looking even shakier than last Saturday.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:57 - Feb 11 with 1546 viewsvetchonian

Woodman!!!!! WTF!!!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:58 - Feb 11 with 1541 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:56 - Feb 11 by Neath_Jack

Me and Jasper had pelters on here, when we said that we shouldn't be signing other teams unproven youngsters when we have our own already here. Specifically about this Guehi chap.

It does worry me that we're effectively becoming England U-17s.

Howler from Woodman. Needs a rest.

Definitely one of those games.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:58 - Feb 11 with 1535 viewsjedmo_jack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:56 - Feb 11 by Neath_Jack

If he starts playing over Rodon, we know something’s up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024