Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread 11:00 - Feb 10 with 28537 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 11 with 2200 viewsLeonWasGod

Sky Sports wanting to broadcast this sh*t twice in a week. Lol.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 11 with 2141 viewstheloneranger

We pass the ball and the player has to fvcking wait for the ball in a standing position. Whatever happened to pass and move.

We take an attacking free kick and pass it back so the receiving player has 11 opposition players in front of him.

What the fvck do they do on the training pitch??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 11 with 2089 viewskrunchykarrot

Joe can thank his partner first half, I like the look of him.Celina and Ayew are playing where exactly they are both awful.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 11 with 2068 viewsunion_jack

Here we go then:

We won’t score tonight. No way. Never.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 11 with 2065 viewsicecoldjack

Utterly clueless football, that regresses week after week, our transformation from good footballing championship team to clogging slow plodding championship team is now complete .

From Laudrup/Rodgers to Monk/Bradley
From Potter to Cooper

we went from progressive football to regressive football and went down the plug hole in premier league, the script is now written for Cooper ball to remove us from this league.
Well done to all at the club who’ve utterly fooked us over .
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 11 with 2067 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 19:51 - Feb 11 by MrSwerve

Guehi starting off to a bit of a shocker.

Tbh, I think that’s his level.

I haven’t seen much from any of his performances to impress me.

He does like to pass the ball on quickly though (sometimes to our players too)
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 11 with 2059 viewsploppy

On the good news front, Rodon won't be going anywhere in the summer on this performance.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:41 - Feb 11 with 2040 viewsCopaMundial

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 11 by theloneranger

We pass the ball and the player has to fvcking wait for the ball in a standing position. Whatever happened to pass and move.

We take an attacking free kick and pass it back so the receiving player has 11 opposition players in front of him.

Talk about how they won the U17 FIFA World Cup.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:41 - Feb 11 with 2040 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 11 by theloneranger

Pass and hold, then pass backwards, opposition reset.

I

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:43 - Feb 11 with 1986 viewsploppy

We seem to be playing with 2 DMs when we don't have the ball. At home. Against QPR.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:44 - Feb 11 with 1947 views34dfgdf54

Considering everyone has questioned Guehi starting, including me, he’s done well and got us out of a few tricky situations.

We look what we are, an average side full of kids who are rock bottom in confidence. No movement off ball, no penetration in final third, defenders who are petrified with having ball at feet.

Dhanda looks like he can pick a pass, can see he has a bit about him, that’s about it.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 11 with 1916 viewskrunchykarrot

Get a grip everyone young side playing without a CMF who can win the ball back to give Grimes a hand. Our experienced International AA is consistent ly moaning.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 11 with 1897 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 11 by icecoldjack

Utterly clueless football, that regresses week after week, our transformation from good footballing championship team to clogging slow plodding championship team is now complete .

From Laudrup/Rodgers to Monk/Bradley
From Potter to Cooper

we went from progressive football to regressive football and went down the plug hole in premier league, the script is now written for Cooper ball to remove us from this league.
Well done to all at the club who’ve utterly fooked us over .

FFS.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:47 - Feb 11 with 1895 viewsmonmouth

Can't even pass in front of a player to run on to. It's quite embarrassing. Whatever the result, QPR are miles ahead in their structure, intent and cohesion. Lots of our players hiding or taking easy options too. I think Cooper has spooked them into fear and tightmess. They have played better than this, but hardly anybody is relaxed or enjoying it. Celina has regressed so far he'll disappear up his own arse shortly and we KNOW there is a player in there.

This coaching team is killing us in front of our eyes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:47 - Feb 11 with 1871 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 11 by ItchySphincter

FFS.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:48 - Feb 11 with 1869 viewskrunchykarrot

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:44 - Feb 11 by 34dfgdf54

Considering everyone has questioned Guehi starting, including me, he’s done well and got us out of a few tricky situations.

We look what we are, an average side full of kids who are rock bottom in confidence. No movement off ball, no penetration in final third, defenders who are petrified with having ball at feet.

Dhanda looks like he can pick a pass, can see he has a bit about him, that’s about it.

Yep I agree,spot on.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:48 - Feb 11 with 1836 viewsOldjack

This

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:49 - Feb 11 with 1821 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 11 by union_jack

Here we go then:

We won’t score tonight. No way. Never.

Cooper out

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:50 - Feb 11 with 1808 viewsItchySphincter

Yes Risca. Not as bad as people make out though, definitely not clueless but the lack of a controlling midfielder stops us from mobilising and makes us static. Besides a dodgy start Guehi has responded well.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 11 with 1746 viewsdickythorpe

Naughton being schooled.....get him off!!!!
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 11 with 1703 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:50 - Feb 11 by ItchySphincter

Yes Risca. Not as bad as people make out though, definitely not clueless but the lack of a controlling midfielder stops us from mobilising and makes us static. Besides a dodgy start Guehi has responded well.

Woodman’s lack of experience getting showed up big time aswell especially without VDH in front of him.

Like you said though, not as bad as people are making out
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 11 with 1615 viewsCatullus

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:47 - Feb 11 by monmouth

Can't even pass in front of a player to run on to. It's quite embarrassing. Whatever the result, QPR are miles ahead in their structure, intent and cohesion. Lots of our players hiding or taking easy options too. I think Cooper has spooked them into fear and tightmess. They have played better than this, but hardly anybody is relaxed or enjoying it. Celina has regressed so far he'll disappear up his own arse shortly and we KNOW there is a player in there.

This coaching team is killing us in front of our eyes.

I'm not so sure they're hiding, I think they're half asleep!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 11 with 1590 viewslonglostjack

All I’m getting on my phone are alerts for yellow cards. Another one for QPR. I live in hope it’s because we’re pressuring them.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 11 with 1584 viewsdonnybackspin

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 11 by union_jack

Bet the odds weren’t that good.

I also put a bet on us winning 2:1.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:03 - Feb 11 with 1546 viewsdickythorpe

You can tell our players aren't used to scoring. We are so hesitant to shoot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024