Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread 20:36 - Feb 22 with 50743 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 11:20 - Feb 25 with 3564 viewskarnataka

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:23 - Feb 25 by Fireboy2

I'd love it if brentford went up.

Especially if it was at the expense of someone who always feel entitled to go up.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 11:49 - Feb 25 with 3544 viewssainthelens

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:23 - Feb 25 by Fireboy2

I'd love it if brentford went up.

So would the residents of Neath/Briton Ferry
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 11:50]
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 11:52 - Feb 25 with 3535 viewslegoman

"Although you never know, our manager may have a clever plan on how to stop or negate him"

Made me chuckle, fair play! My guess is he will try to confuse Mitrovic by making a triple substitution at 89 mins.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 15:00 - Feb 25 with 3426 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 11:49 - Feb 25 by sainthelens

So would the residents of Neath/Briton Ferry
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 11:50]

Only the over 65s and fragile elderly 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 18:02 - Feb 25 with 3338 viewspatchboy

the swan hammersmith
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 07:37 - Feb 26 with 3037 viewsMrSwerve

Huge, huge chance for us tonight to make the table look more positive for us. Results definitely went our way last night. Win and we go up to 7th, 2 points off 6th and a playoff place.

I really hope I’m wrong but I think it’ll be one of those ‘what if’ nights where we have a great chance to move up the table and bottle it. Fulham will equally want to push for the autos, which they aren’t far off either.

I’d take a draw probably, but an away win would be sweet. Hopefully decent away support even though it’s a midweek fixture. Come on the Swans.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:18 - Feb 26 with 2959 viewsTimTtam

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 07:37 - Feb 26 by MrSwerve

Huge, huge chance for us tonight to make the table look more positive for us. Results definitely went our way last night. Win and we go up to 7th, 2 points off 6th and a playoff place.

I really hope I’m wrong but I think it’ll be one of those ‘what if’ nights where we have a great chance to move up the table and bottle it. Fulham will equally want to push for the autos, which they aren’t far off either.

I’d take a draw probably, but an away win would be sweet. Hopefully decent away support even though it’s a midweek fixture. Come on the Swans.

Exactly this. Apart from Leeds away we haven't won any away games against the top 11 teams (1-5 @ West Brom, 1-0 @ Leeds, 1-3 @ Brentford, 1-1 @ Preston, 0-0 @ Bristol, 0-0 @ Scum).

I'm going to go out on a limb & say if we beat Fulham (assuming they don't play crap), we'll finish 6th. That's how unlikely I think it is that we'll get the win. If we get the upset, it'll be huge for our momentum especially since teams above us are inconsistent.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:27 - Feb 26 with 2949 viewssainthelens

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:18 - Feb 26 by TimTtam

Exactly this. Apart from Leeds away we haven't won any away games against the top 11 teams (1-5 @ West Brom, 1-0 @ Leeds, 1-3 @ Brentford, 1-1 @ Preston, 0-0 @ Bristol, 0-0 @ Scum).

I'm going to go out on a limb & say if we beat Fulham (assuming they don't play crap), we'll finish 6th. That's how unlikely I think it is that we'll get the win. If we get the upset, it'll be huge for our momentum especially since teams above us are inconsistent.

Nope, we are just not capable of stringing a run together. To get in the play offs, someone is gonna have to do just that. Hope I'm wrong, but the odd win here n there won't cut it.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 12:31 - Feb 26 with 2861 viewsKGriz16

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 06:22 - Feb 23 by TimTtam

Fulham have been poor lately, but I see them winning this 2-0.

I can't see us putting up much of a fight this evening.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 13:15 - Feb 26 with 2804 viewsdameedna

Getting quite excited but in reality it is becaugood se Fulham have a good team worth watching. As Coops saidbin his presso and it may gave been Walsh during the first game, Fulham dominated for half the game but the second half was ours. A draw will be good. Brewster and Gallgher should continue to improve we may see a 1 2 win tonight.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 26 with 2676 viewssmellyjack

Where are YJBs heading for 🍺
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 26 with 2667 viewsTimTtam

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:27 - Feb 26 by sainthelens

Nope, we are just not capable of stringing a run together. To get in the play offs, someone is gonna have to do just that. Hope I'm wrong, but the odd win here n there won't cut it.

Probably not, but who knows. There's usually a team that makes a late run from mid table into the playoffs. It seems Cooper has learned to make earlier attacking subs & to use pacy wingers, then add in the squad improvements such as Fulton in and Guehi out (with VDH a few weeks away), and there's a chance. 7 goals in the last 2 games also helps momentum.

Like you said though, it's easy to believe a good result when it's typed... A week ago I said our playoff hopes were 100% over.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 26 with 2611 viewsdunvantjack100

Fulham have an extremely tough run of fixtures coming up.

Swansea (h)
Preston (h)
Bristol City (a)
Brentford (h)
Leeds (a)

Make or break period for them, and they have struggled for goals of late, relying heavily on the goals of Mitrovic. They haven’t had a different goalscorer in over 400 minutes of football.
Stop him and we are in with a chance.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 17:32 - Feb 26 with 2536 views1462jack

Any one in the 8 Bells come say hello I’m the good looking bald bloke in a blue 3/4 length coat at the bar
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 18:21 - Feb 26 with 2448 viewslegoman

Holed up in the Swan with a pie and Peroni. COYS!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 18:50 - Feb 26 with 2348 viewsjedmo_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 26 by dunvantjack100

Fulham have an extremely tough run of fixtures coming up.

Swansea (h)
Preston (h)
Bristol City (a)
Brentford (h)
Leeds (a)

Make or break period for them, and they have struggled for goals of late, relying heavily on the goals of Mitrovic. They haven’t had a different goalscorer in over 400 minutes of football.
Stop him and we are in with a chance.

Any ex Swans players to break their 4 year goal scoring duck?
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 18:54 - Feb 26 with 2315 viewsDr_Winston

Unchanged team. He's learning.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 18:58 - Feb 26 with 2277 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 18:50 - Feb 26 by jedmo_jack

Any ex Swans players to break their 4 year goal scoring duck?

Alfie Mawson...if he plays he score.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:01 - Feb 26 with 2247 viewsjedmo_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 18:58 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

Ah of course! Thank god he doesn’t!
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:05 - Feb 26 with 2213 viewsairedale

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 18:58 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

‘Tis written.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:30 - Feb 26 with 2053 viewstheloneranger

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:05 - Feb 26 by airedale

‘Tis written.

He's not in their squad.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:32 - Feb 26 with 2026 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:30 - Feb 26 by theloneranger

He's not in their squad.

Thank f*ck for that...anyone else other than their goalkeeper that hasn't scored for three or four years ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:34 - Feb 26 with 2009 viewsmonmouth

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:30 - Feb 26 by theloneranger

He's not in their squad.

But he must be. Future England captain mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:38 - Feb 26 with 1961 viewstheloneranger

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:32 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

Thank f*ck for that...anyone else other than their goalkeeper that hasn't scored for three or four years ?

Harry Arter ex C**diff loanee, hasn't scored a league goal for Fulham ... Yet 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 19:39 - Feb 26 with 1951 viewslifelong

Watching the manager’s pre match interview on Swans TV.. he looks ill.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024