Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MVDH 04:19 - Feb 25 with 3623 viewsSwanjaxs

What's the story here...?

You can break an ankle and be back playing in 10 weeks.

Just saying like 👀

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

MVDH on 06:37 - Feb 25 with 3162 viewsGoldminer

He's doing a Fer. Signed a big precontract elsewhere and mucking us around so he doesn't risk injury.
MVDH on 07:42 - Feb 25 with 3079 viewsmagicdaps10

Something fishy for sure.
Would not disagree that he has signed a pre contract elsewhere and most likely we don't want to pay his appearance fee.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

MVDH on 08:49 - Feb 25 with 2978 viewsswan65split

MVDH on 06:37 - Feb 25 by Goldminer

He's doing a Fer. Signed a big precontract elsewhere and mucking us around so he doesn't risk injury.

yep I agree, I think that tackle he had at Luton opened his eyes !
MVDH on 09:29 - Feb 25 with 2926 viewsSwansea93

Why else was the Guehi brought in

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

MVDH on 09:39 - Feb 25 with 2908 viewstheloneranger

MVDH on 09:29 - Feb 25 by Swansea93

... Because with Mike and Joe most probably gone, then it will be Guehi and Cabango.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

MVDH on 09:54 - Feb 25 with 2882 viewsJacket

MVDH on 09:29 - Feb 25 by Swansea93

It wasn't to strengthen the defence that's for sure. He probably came as part of the Gallagher deal.

If you want Gallagher you have to take this donkey, he has to make a minimum of 5 starts in his first 7 matches, preferably in succession, and then you can deny all knowledge of a clause and actually pick players on merit!
MVDH on 11:04 - Feb 25 with 2799 viewsLuther27

MVDH on 09:54 - Feb 25 by Jacket

It wasn't to strengthen the defence that's for sure. He probably came as part of the Gallagher deal.

If you want Gallagher you have to take this donkey, he has to make a minimum of 5 starts in his first 7 matches, preferably in succession, and then you can deny all knowledge of a clause and actually pick players on merit!

He should be in the U23 to get him up to speed. Supposedly he can play across the back 4 so give him a shot. If he’s got pace then fullback may be a better position. He’s still young so let’s give him a chance eh.
MVDH on 11:11 - Feb 25 with 2789 viewsjasper_T

MVDH on 11:04 - Feb 25 by Luther27

He should be in the U23 to get him up to speed. Supposedly he can play across the back 4 so give him a shot. If he’s got pace then fullback may be a better position. He’s still young so let’s give him a chance eh.

Yes, if he gets mumps then he won't be able to play whatever his contract says.
Login to get fewer ads

MVDH on 11:37 - Feb 25 with 2754 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper has already admitted recently to misleading injury updates during his pre match press things. He has previous.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

MVDH on 11:56 - Feb 25 with 2733 viewsBadlands

When I broke my ankle I was in plaster for 6 weekend not even walking properly for 10. Although I don't have the intense level of professional care modern players have it tool 6 months to be fully recovered ... one good thing was I learned to use my left foot. Obviously, Routs never broke his ankle :-)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

MVDH on 17:44 - Feb 25 with 2425 viewsLuther27

MVDH on 11:11 - Feb 25 by jasper_T

Yes, if he gets mumps then he won't be able to play whatever his contract says.

Hell more than likely be with us next season if all the rumours on here are to be believed regarding Rodon and VDH.....as long as he's cheap. So let's try and bring him on a bit.
MVDH on 17:48 - Feb 25 with 2421 viewsSwansea93

At the start of February Cooper said he was 3-4 weeks away

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

MVDH on 18:53 - Feb 25 with 2317 viewsswan65split

MVDH on 11:37 - Feb 25 by NotLoyal

Cooper has already admitted recently to misleading injury updates during his pre match press things. He has previous.

Misleading!???? ......and his interview?
MVDH on 09:04 - Feb 26 with 2044 viewsKGriz16

I think there's an ankle break and then being back to fitness mind.
MVDH on 22:57 - Feb 26 with 1841 views3swan

MVDH on 09:04 - Feb 26 by KGriz16

I think there's an ankle break and then being back to fitness mind.

Out for the rest of the season

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-dealt-mi
MVDH on 23:13 - Feb 26 with 1784 viewsNotLoyal

Very Sus.

OK I've changed it.

MVDH on 06:34 - Feb 27 with 1658 viewsTimTtam

Bye Mike, & thanks for everything 👍

He is gone.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

MVDH on 07:03 - Feb 27 with 1632 viewsDewi1jack

MVDH on 23:13 - Feb 26 by NotLoyal

Very Sus.

Says in that article Mike is having another operation.
If he is then he's fuked for a few weeks anyway.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

MVDH on 07:44 - Feb 27 with 1583 viewsmagicdaps10

Out for the season!!!! Absolute tosh there.

Clear as day that he has a move lined up in the summer, club obviously don't want to pay him his appearance fee.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

MVDH on 08:35 - Feb 27 with 1535 viewsmonmouth

MVDH on 07:44 - Feb 27 by magicdaps10

Clear as day that he has a move lined up in the summer, club obviously don't want to pay him his appearance fee.

He's had an operation on his knee apparently.

Be interesting to see if another club will take the risk after a knee op or whether he will actually accept a reduced offer from us. Played 70 consecutive games before injury and obviously tried to come back with the injury. Doesn't sound sinister or conspiracy driven to me at all. He would undoubtedly still be playing if fit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

MVDH on 09:11 - Feb 27 with 1494 viewsjacktar

MVDH on 07:44 - Feb 27 by magicdaps10

According to the BBC;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51656151

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

MVDH on 12:03 - Feb 27 with 1401 viewsNotLoyal

MVDH on 08:35 - Feb 27 by monmouth

He's had an operation on his knee apparently.

Be interesting to see if another club will take the risk after a knee op or whether he will actually accept a reduced offer from us. Played 70 consecutive games before injury and obviously tried to come back with the injury. Doesn't sound sinister or conspiracy driven to me at all. He would undoubtedly still be playing if fit.

The problem is Cooper has already been less than truthful regards injuries this season.

OK I've changed it.

MVDH on 12:21 - Feb 27 with 1381 viewsLeonWasGod

MVDH on 07:03 - Feb 27 by Dewi1jack

Says in that article Mike is having another operation.
If he is then he's fuked for a few weeks anyway.

Nah mun, they're just making it up. Just like with Michu and look at what a long career he went on to have when he left us...ah

Sometimes things can be just what they seem. If he's gone under the knife yesterday, it's likely that's the last we'll see of him isn't it. It doesn't have to be sinister though. It's obvious he'll go sooner rather than later; we've got get shot of all/most of the senior players who signed deals when we were in the PL. Can't afford to keep them (unless they take a massive pay cut). Next year the parachute payments drop by another 25%, so expect people like Ayew, Mike, Routledge, Dyer, Naughton, and maybe even Connor to all go. And also those returning from loans - Montero.

And that's before offers for players who should be in demand like Joe. And then all our incoming loans this season will probably go - Brewster, Freddie, Kalulu, Wlimot.

It could be a summer of significant change (which is quite scary, given we've built our recent teams on continuity).

That's why Guehi came in with a view to bedding him in before relying on him next year.
MVDH on 13:26 - Feb 27 with 1347 viewsCatullus

MVDH on 12:21 - Feb 27 by LeonWasGod

Nah mun, they're just making it up. Just like with Michu and look at what a long career he went on to have when he left us...ah

Sometimes things can be just what they seem. If he's gone under the knife yesterday, it's likely that's the last we'll see of him isn't it. It doesn't have to be sinister though. It's obvious he'll go sooner rather than later; we've got get shot of all/most of the senior players who signed deals when we were in the PL. Can't afford to keep them (unless they take a massive pay cut). Next year the parachute payments drop by another 25%, so expect people like Ayew, Mike, Routledge, Dyer, Naughton, and maybe even Connor to all go. And also those returning from loans - Montero.

And that's before offers for players who should be in demand like Joe. And then all our incoming loans this season will probably go - Brewster, Freddie, Kalulu, Wlimot.

It could be a summer of significant change (which is quite scary, given we've built our recent teams on continuity).

That's why Guehi came in with a view to bedding him in before relying on him next year.

Reading that it is quite clear that net season we will have to borrow players from West End and Mumbles Rangers.

Conspiracies everywhere eh.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

MVDH on 13:38 - Feb 27 with 1330 viewsLeonWasGod

MVDH on 13:26 - Feb 27 by Catullus

Reading that it is quite clear that net season we will have to borrow players from West End and Mumbles Rangers.

Conspiracies everywhere eh.

If we're lucky!

Another £19+million less income next year. There'll have to be more cuts. I might start taking my boots just in case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024