Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 424842 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 11:03 - Jun 22 with 1972 viewsProfessor

Corona Virus on 10:31 - Jun 22 by dickythorpe

A ray of light we hope Prof.
Keep posting your findings and developments of tests/trials etc.
It is appreciated 👍
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 10:31]

Thanks will do. A bit busier than I was so less frequent
Corona Virus on 15:26 - Jun 22 with 1880 viewsSwansea93

0 new cases in Swansea Or NPT today.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Corona Virus on 21:23 - Jun 23 with 1781 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Corona Virus on 09:23 - Jun 22 by Professor

So, as I had suggested, the Oxford vaccine is being tried in what we call a Prime: boost vaccine strategy. Good news is that in mice and more so pigs this increases the important neutralising antibody levels. No indication of protection yet, but promising news

Prof, for those of us who are a bit dull does that mean two vaccinations? The first to prime the immune system and a second to boost it?

Would they typically be a couple of weeks apart?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Corona Virus on 21:48 - Jun 23 with 1754 viewsProfessor

Corona Virus on 21:23 - Jun 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Prof, for those of us who are a bit dull does that mean two vaccinations? The first to prime the immune system and a second to boost it?

Would they typically be a couple of weeks apart?

Yes. The first will prime a specific response the second boost or far more than one vaccination.

Usually this is what we call a homologous prime:boost. So the same vaccine delivered in the same way. Oxford are leaders in what is called heterologous prime:boost.
Here you deliver 1st and 2nd in a slightly different way. Perhaps first is injected as a vector (usually in a harmless virus) then the second in a different vector or perhaps as a spray. We have no idea why but this gives a stronger and longer lasting response.
Corona Virus on 21:48 - Jun 23 with 1748 viewspikeypaul

Corona Virus on 10:02 - Jun 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Will the UK medical profession and authorities finally catch up to what many countries new about Vitamin D and COVID-19 back in April?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8339351/Vitamin-D-deficiency-risk-facto

Take a look at Dr John Campbell’s YouTube videos on Vitamin D3 and Covid going back to March 9th.

The protection and ability to recover from Covid from people with adequate Vitamin D levels is amazing.

This guy gets millions of views and all his content comes from the top institutions.

Recommended dosage varies vastly , but once you get your vit D level up to the required level it’s pretty easy.

Never been in hospital in my live and not had a cold or flu for over 20 years but still wish I had started on these little beauties long before I did.

OUT

AFLI 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 21:49]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corona Virus on 22:06 - Jun 23 with 1717 viewslonglostjack

Corona Virus on 21:48 - Jun 23 by pikeypaul

Take a look at Dr John Campbell’s YouTube videos on Vitamin D3 and Covid going back to March 9th.

The protection and ability to recover from Covid from people with adequate Vitamin D levels is amazing.

This guy gets millions of views and all his content comes from the top institutions.

Recommended dosage varies vastly , but once you get your vit D level up to the required level it’s pretty easy.

Never been in hospital in my live and not had a cold or flu for over 20 years but still wish I had started on these little beauties long before I did.

OUT

AFLI 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 21:49]

No cold or flu in 20 years and never been to hospital? Start popping those Vitamin D supplements and you’ll end up being immortal.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corona Virus on 22:21 - Jun 23 with 1696 viewspikeypaul

Corona Virus on 22:06 - Jun 23 by longlostjack

No cold or flu in 20 years and never been to hospital? Start popping those Vitamin D supplements and you’ll end up being immortal.

I’ve just been totally sold on the benefits of them and they cost next to nothing.

Since I retired I do get a lot of sunshine,but even so my level was just adequate 50 ng/ ml so I decided to push it up to 70 ng / ml and never felt better.

I think it would be good for the loser remoaners on here also since it’s used to treat depression but I doubt if it makes people accept democracy.😂😂😂😂

Anyway happy Independence Day.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corona Virus on 22:43 - Jun 23 with 1684 viewslonglostjack

Corona Virus on 22:21 - Jun 23 by pikeypaul

I’ve just been totally sold on the benefits of them and they cost next to nothing.

Since I retired I do get a lot of sunshine,but even so my level was just adequate 50 ng/ ml so I decided to push it up to 70 ng / ml and never felt better.

I think it would be good for the loser remoaners on here also since it’s used to treat depression but I doubt if it makes people accept democracy.😂😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI

Well the sun hasn’t started shining out of your arse yet Pikey.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 23:27 - Jun 23 with 1656 viewscontroversial_jack

Corona Virus on 22:06 - Jun 23 by longlostjack

Covid19, eats the lungs, multivitamins won't do much against that
Corona Virus on 23:48 - Jun 23 with 1643 viewsDJack

Corona Virus on 23:27 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

Pikey and AfD.. a match made in hell.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Corona Virus on 10:20 - Jun 24 with 1575 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 23:27 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

What an ignorant statement.
The whole point of the Immune boost is to prevent the Virus taking over and causing the lung damage.
You Djack and others can scoff all you like, Immune boosters are a recognised part of fighting infection and keeping the body healthy.
Perhaps you could do some reading and educate yourselves, but I suppose that is too much to ask.
Corona Virus on 10:37 - Jun 24 with 1568 viewscontroversial_jack

Corona Virus on 10:20 - Jun 24 by A_Fans_Dad

The whole point of the Immune boost is to prevent the Virus taking over and causing the lung damage.
You Djack and others can scoff all you like, Immune boosters are a recognised part of fighting infection and keeping the body healthy.
Perhaps you could do some reading and educate yourselves, but I suppose that is too much to ask.

Don't you think that if was as simple as taking a vitamin D tablet once a day, everyone would be doing it and there would be no deaths.

I don't often insult on here, i leave that to others less educated, but if you think vitamin D helps, then you are as dull as dogshit.
Corona Virus on 10:58 - Jun 24 with 1547 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 22:21 - Jun 23 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

Obviously does fûck all to improve intelligence.
Corona Virus on 11:09 - Jun 24 with 1541 viewsKilkennyjack

Corona Virus on 10:58 - Jun 24 by WarwickHunt

Obviously does fûck all to improve intelligence.

Thats what i thinking.

The side effect is to make you a bit twp.

Tap in.

Beware of the Risen People

Corona Virus on 11:10 - Jun 24 with 1539 viewsKilkennyjack

Fair play to Boris, what a tw@@t.

Beware of the Risen People

Corona Virus on 12:52 - Jun 24 with 1507 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 10:37 - Jun 24 by controversial_jack

Don't you think that if was as simple as taking a vitamin D tablet once a day, everyone would be doing it and there would be no deaths.

I don't often insult on here, i leave that to others less educated, but if you think vitamin D helps, then you are as dull as dogshit.

I am quoting doctors, who are you quoting?
Corona Virus on 14:19 - Jun 24 with 1475 viewsProfessor

Corona Virus on 10:20 - Jun 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Sufficient vitamins D and others are important to normal immune function. There
Is, however, nothing you can eat that boosts immune function. A healthy diet is enough, though there is some argument that vitamin D supplements can help as many are deficient in their diet. The only supplement shown to have any direct effect on immune function is echinacea which has a slight boost effect on T cell function at the price of a Slight increased risk in lymphoma
Corona Virus on 15:05 - Jun 24 with 1460 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 14:19 - Jun 24 by Professor

Sufficient vitamins D and others are important to normal immune function. There
Is, however, nothing you can eat that boosts immune function. A healthy diet is enough, though there is some argument that vitamin D supplements can help as many are deficient in their diet. The only supplement shown to have any direct effect on immune function is echinacea which has a slight boost effect on T cell function at the price of a Slight increased risk in lymphoma

You forgot Vitamin B12 deficiency, which people with Fibromyalgia often suffer from.
Corona Virus on 15:07 - Jun 24 with 1457 viewsJimmyGilligan

Why not just archive/delete 75% of these huge threads? Nobody is reading the whole thing.
Corona Virus on 15:30 - Jun 24 with 1438 viewschad

Corona Virus on 10:37 - Jun 24 by controversial_jack

Great you if you don’t insult much, but I think you chose a bad post to start.

Of course it does not guarantee you not dying, but it has been shown in studies that those that did worse were more likely to have low vitamin D levels. It just helps your immune system to be in good shape to better fight the disease.
Corona Virus on 15:44 - Jun 24 with 1422 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 15:07 - Jun 24 by JimmyGilligan

Why not just archive/delete 75% of these huge threads? Nobody is reading the whole thing.

Perhaps they should, especially newcomers to the thread.
Corona Virus on 16:24 - Jun 24 with 1404 viewscontroversial_jack

Corona Virus on 15:30 - Jun 24 by chad

Great you if you don’t insult much, but I think you chose a bad post to start.

Of course it does not guarantee you not dying, but it has been shown in studies that those that did worse were more likely to have low vitamin D levels. It just helps your immune system to be in good shape to better fight the disease.

There was one study that tried to show this, but that was debunked, and there is no scientific evidence to show Vitamin D will help you against this virus
Corona Virus on 16:54 - Jun 24 with 1394 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 16:24 - Jun 24 by controversial_jack

There was one study that tried to show this, but that was debunked, and there is no scientific evidence to show Vitamin D will help you against this virus

When was the

Perhaps you would like to spend a few minutes reading about the benifits of Vitamin D re COVID-19?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7276229/

Or you could read this one that finds Vit D deficiency is a major problem for COVID-19 patients and yet you don't believe that increasing it to normal or above normal standards would help them.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/05/200507121353.htm

OK, I give up, you can lead the horse to water but you can't make it drink it.
Corona Virus on 17:07 - Jun 24 with 1377 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yet another re-purposed drug saves the lives of COVID-19 patients.
This time it is Colchicine an anti-inflamitory Gout drug.
IT looks like it actually does a better job than the one they were all crowing after last week.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8455395/Could-old-gout-drug-help-trea

Reducing the mortality rate from 14% to 1.8%, although I haven't read the actual study yet.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 17:20]
Corona Virus on 17:09 - Jun 24 with 1376 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 17:07 - Jun 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Yet another re-purposed drug saves the lives of COVID-19 patients.
This time it is Colchicine an anti-inflamitory Gout drug.
IT looks like it actually does a better job than the one they were all crowing after last week.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8455395/Could-old-gout-drug-help-trea

Reducing the mortality rate from 14% to 1.8%, although I haven't read the actual study yet.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 17:20]

“IT looks like it actually does a better job than the one they were all crowing after last week.

...although I haven't read the actual study yet.“

If there was ever a post that sums you up it’s this.

Plus you linking the wrong article.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024