Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster 08:09 - Mar 8 with 5307 viewsbuilthjack

Why does he dive so much?
On a few occasions yesterday he dived when there was no need, if he had squared it we were in on goal.
Coached to do it perhaps.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brewster on 08:39 - Mar 8 with 3234 viewsFireboy2

The answer is simple, hes a liverpool player
Brewster on 08:47 - Mar 8 with 3220 viewsoldcob

I agree. He needs to man up. He is costing us.
Brewster on 09:01 - Mar 8 with 3190 viewsthornabyswan

Brewster on 08:47 - Mar 8 by oldcob

I agree. He needs to man up. He is costing us.

PL players are coached to dive especially the top clubs.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Brewster on 09:47 - Mar 8 with 3111 viewsCatullus

It's the way young players are. They've grown up watching the big clubs and seeing the worlds best players doing Tom Daly impressions at the slightest touch. That and they may be being coached to dive.
It's funny when the cameras pan to the coaches/managers and they are screaming for a free kick when it's an obvious dive or gone down VERY easily but then in the post match interview they whinge about free kicks/pens/cards against them, even when they are deserved.
When we started justifying cheating (and that phrase "there was contact" really irritates me, it's a contact sport) we opened to doors to it and we let the cheats prosper.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brewster on 11:19 - Mar 8 with 3008 viewsNotLoyal

I’m not a fan at all, hasn’t produced anything in recent games.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Brewster on 11:22 - Mar 8 with 3002 viewsthornabyswan

Brewster on 11:19 - Mar 8 by NotLoyal

Difficult with little or no service.

Liverpool will send him to a team that scores goals next season.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Brewster on 11:31 - Mar 8 with 2978 viewsNotLoyal

I expect at least effort from him, I don’t see it.

OK I've changed it.

Brewster on 12:04 - Mar 8 with 2934 viewsAlf6

I think Brewster works hard for the team. His diving is a bit over the top. Unfortunately he stands in the way of a Liam Cullen. Liam was in good scoring form and we took him out of the U23s and he has hardly had a kick.
Login to get fewer ads

Brewster on 13:36 - Mar 8 with 2832 viewsBadlands

I hate divers but, TBH, the way the ref kept giving WBA free kicks or blatant diving maybe he thought it was worth go.
But, when did he dive? There were many examples of him being dragged down and fouled by the CBs.
And I thought he worked hard getting into decent positions, getting back to defend, going wide to gain possession, chasing down the goalkeeper.
not sure what some fans expect.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brewster on 13:47 - Mar 8 with 2815 viewskrunchykarrot

Centre Halves gave him a right going over the first 20mins, ref/linesmen missed or offered no protection. Worked back and put in some good tackles, shoots from nice angles when he gets opportunity looks like a good prospect.
Brewster on 14:47 - Mar 8 with 2738 viewsgrabsplatter

I thought he worked hard & did ok with very little service yesterday
Brewster on 14:49 - Mar 8 with 2725 viewscwmdonkinjack

I am a fan. He’s clever, makes good runs, for a shorter has a good leap, is competitive and has scored goals in a poor side. He has a good future ahead of him. Many Swans fans didn’t rate Abraham and look how well he’s done since. A big temporary upgrade on Surridge.
Brewster on 15:28 - Mar 8 with 2674 viewsTenbySwan

I think Brewster did well yesterday and will ge a good player. Was manhandled by the defenders who pulled his shirt unpunished all the time.

Also worked tirelessly..i think its a bit unfair to criticise him.
Brewster on 15:51 - Mar 8 with 2641 viewsFlashberryjack

Brewster on 11:31 - Mar 8 by NotLoyal

I expect at least effort from him, I don’t see it.

You watched the game yesterday ?
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 15:59]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Brewster on 15:57 - Mar 8 with 2629 viewsNeath_Jack

I think he will go on to be better than Tammy.

Works hard, is a natural finisher, he’s quick and he has a bit of spite about him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Brewster on 16:07 - Mar 8 with 2615 viewsFlashberryjack

Brewster on 15:57 - Mar 8 by Neath_Jack

I think he will go on to be better than Tammy.

Works hard, is a natural finisher, he’s quick and he has a bit of spite about him.

100% correct, the kid has a fantastic career ahead of him.

£15 million for a clodhopper like Baston or Brewster on loan ? I know which one of those I'd prefer.

Hello

Brewster on 16:42 - Mar 8 with 2565 viewsNotLoyal

Brewster on 15:51 - Mar 8 by Flashberryjack

You watched the game yesterday ?
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 15:59]

Yup.

OK I've changed it.

Brewster on 21:55 - Mar 8 with 2397 viewsFlashberryjack

Brewster on 16:42 - Mar 8 by NotLoyal

Yup.

Opinions aye! I thought Brewster was excellent even after taking several sly clumps from Bartley.

Hello

Brewster on 22:43 - Mar 8 with 2348 viewsNotLoyal

Brewster on 21:55 - Mar 8 by Flashberryjack

Opinions aye! I thought Brewster was excellent even after taking several sly clumps from Bartley.

For me he needs to be stronger, it is obviously his age but some defenders are kicking him easily, chunks like Bartley aren't being too bothered by his pace because he rarely got past him.

OK I've changed it.

Brewster on 22:48 - Mar 8 with 2345 viewsSTID2017

Brewster on 11:19 - Mar 8 by NotLoyal

Apart from a brilliant finish at Blackburn ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Brewster on 22:51 - Mar 8 with 2340 viewsNotLoyal

Brewster on 22:48 - Mar 8 by STID2017

Apart from a brilliant finish at Blackburn ?

I'm hard to please. Especially when they wear our clubs shirt.

OK I've changed it.

Brewster on 23:05 - Mar 8 with 2331 viewsploppy

The reason he dives is not because he's from Liverpool. It's because that's what players do these days. By the time they've broken into the first team they're already well-practiced in diving - or winning free-kicks as it's known. Don't forget our very own Dan James wasn't averse to going down easily. Gallagher is exactly the same. Problem is, those soft free-kicks are often not given in the Championship. He will hopefully learn when he's likely to get a free kick and stay on his feet the rest of the time.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 23:22]
Brewster on 23:16 - Mar 8 with 2324 viewsswancity

Talented, hard working player who was good enough to be in the Liverpool squad for last seasons Champions League Final v Spurs and is rated highly by a certain Jurgen Klopp who is not a bad judge of a player. At just 19 he's still learning the game and is doing very well. Not good enough for some Swans fans though.....

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Brewster on 23:19 - Mar 8 with 2320 viewsjasper_T

Surridge was the worst for falling over. Lord knows how he managed in League Two.
Brewster on 06:36 - Mar 9 with 2229 viewsbuilthjack

Brewster on 23:16 - Mar 8 by swancity

Talented, hard working player who was good enough to be in the Liverpool squad for last seasons Champions League Final v Spurs and is rated highly by a certain Jurgen Klopp who is not a bad judge of a player. At just 19 he's still learning the game and is doing very well. Not good enough for some Swans fans though.....

The thread is about his diving. Not whether he is a good or bad player.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024