Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers 16:40 - Mar 25 with 2235 viewsladyjack

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 19:51 - Mar 25 with 598 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 19:29 - Mar 25 by ploppy

Except they haven't. They'll be WFH like a lot of other people. In PMQ's, Lindsay Hoyle was asked to help them work out how to continue business.

I'm on a email distribution list for my MPs office, nothing from him since the start of the crisis and only central government updates to the website. No sign of him in the local press either.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 19:55 - Mar 25 with 597 viewsploppy

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 19:32 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

JC , is usually the first to any crisis, unlike the useless c*nt Boris. i'm still looking for the on switch with him

Loves a photo-op, does JC.
Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 21:03 - Mar 25 with 540 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 17:14 - Mar 25 by WarwickHunt

Feel free. I’ll even put it into English for you if you ask nicely.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 09:08 - Mar 26 with 462 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 19:29 - Mar 25 by ploppy

Except they haven't. They'll be WFH like a lot of other people. In PMQ's, Lindsay Hoyle was asked to help them work out how to continue business.

Don’t waste your time with him . Brainwashed

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 09:19 - Mar 26 with 454 viewswhiterock

Good luck JC in your retirement, always had good intentions, just never came across well, however, captain cock-up can't put a foot wrong.
Leadership is not about being in charge, it is about taking care of people in your charge.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 9:28]
Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 09:28 - Mar 26 with 445 viewsFireboy2

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 09:19 - Mar 26 by whiterock

Good luck JC in your retirement, always had good intentions, just never came across well, however, captain cock-up can't put a foot wrong.
Leadership is not about being in charge, it is about taking care of people in your charge.

Spot WR.

It's a shame people get hoodwinked by the media.
Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 09:51 - Mar 26 with 426 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 09:28 - Mar 26 by Fireboy2

Spot WR.

It's a shame people get hoodwinked by the media.

Yep - nothing to do with his utter incompetence and indecision, his embarrassing Shadow Cabinet of nodding third-raters, his cowardice on Brexit, his fantasy policies, his excruciating tv interviews and the impression that he hasn’t moved an inch on anything since 1970.

Fûcking media, eh?

If Long Bailey is the next leader you can kiss the Labour Party goodbye.
Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 10:08 - Mar 26 with 415 viewsepaul

Thank you Jeremy for recognising us, you'll be missed, a great leader of the Labour Party

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 10:30 - Mar 26 with 401 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 10:08 - Mar 26 by epaul

Thank you Jeremy for recognising us, you'll be missed, a great leader of the Labour Party

The worst in history, by a country mile.

Still, he won the argument...
Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 10:34 - Mar 26 with 401 viewsLeonWasGod

Thank christ he's gone. What has it been - 4 or 5 years now of total abject 'opposition' at a time when we've needed competent opposition more than ever.
Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 10:43 - Mar 26 with 394 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 10:08 - Mar 26 by epaul

He’ll be missed by the Tories.
Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 10:51 - Mar 26 with 384 viewssainthelens

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 10:55 - Mar 26 with 380 viewsHighjack

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 10:34 - Mar 26 by LeonWasGod

Thank christ he's gone. What has it been - 4 or 5 years now of total abject 'opposition' at a time when we've needed competent opposition more than ever.

Do you honestly think any of the candidates for his successor will be any better?

Starmer is probably considered the most competent but he is completely robotic, devoid of personality and up there with one of the most boring people in existence. His performance as shadow brexit secretary was utterly disastrous, it could be argued it was hindered by Corbyn and his parties dithering as a whole though.

Lisa Nandy I actually quite like a lot of the time, she’s very cool under pressure and likeable but then she often comes out with complete and utter woke nonsense.

Long Bailey - ugghh no thanks. Momentum puppet. Much of the same as Corbyn but with less personality. Also one of the most boring people in existence.

I can’t see any of them remotely threatening Boris. There has to be better people in the Labour Party surely?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:12 - Mar 26 with 371 viewsCatullus

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 09:19 - Mar 26 by whiterock

Good intentions do not garantee good outcomes, JC was always first to a crisis but only so he could try to make the government look bad.

epaul, a great leader you say, I have to say a great leader would have thrashed Theresa May AND Bojo. Losing to May was bad enough but then getting thrashed by a serial liar, a philanderer, a man most of us wouldn't have trusted to walk our dogs, that proves how poor Corbyn really is.

He is right about the cleaners though, the staff who are considered the lowest, worth the least, the cleaners, the porters, the supermarket checkout, the shelf stackers, without those people on the so called bottom rungs, everything above them would collapse. The bin men have just been around, another group of unsung heroes.
Shame it's taken a global pandemic for so many people to realise that.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:20 - Mar 26 with 359 viewsEbo

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:12 - Mar 26 by Catullus

Good intentions do not garantee good outcomes, JC was always first to a crisis but only so he could try to make the government look bad.

epaul, a great leader you say, I have to say a great leader would have thrashed Theresa May AND Bojo. Losing to May was bad enough but then getting thrashed by a serial liar, a philanderer, a man most of us wouldn't have trusted to walk our dogs, that proves how poor Corbyn really is.

He is right about the cleaners though, the staff who are considered the lowest, worth the least, the cleaners, the porters, the supermarket checkout, the shelf stackers, without those people on the so called bottom rungs, everything above them would collapse. The bin men have just been around, another group of unsung heroes.
Shame it's taken a global pandemic for so many people to realise that.

You could have put the best leader possible there - would not make a difference when you have Rupert Murdoch against you, and a bunch of centrist clowns who preach solidarity but stab you in the back.

The same thing will happen to Starmer and everyone will be calling him useless.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:30 - Mar 26 with 346 viewsCatullus

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:20 - Mar 26 by Ebo

You could have put the best leader possible there - would not make a difference when you have Rupert Murdoch against you, and a bunch of centrist clowns who preach solidarity but stab you in the back.

The best leader possible would never have allowed Momentum to gain so much influence. As for backstabbers, he got rid of most people who disagreed with him and we were left with people like Thornberry and Gardiner.

It was the lurch to the left that scared a lot of lifetime Labour voters and sorry to 'labour' the point but when thousands of dyed in the wool Labour voters can vote for Bojo, something is very wrong with the Labour party.
Most people in this country do not want extremes of left or right, they want a more centrist government just one that puts the needs of the many ahead of the needs of the rich and powerful. Corbyn went too far in the other direction.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:38 - Mar 26 with 338 viewsHighjack

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:20 - Mar 26 by Ebo

Come on. You can’t keep blaming murdoch for labours failings. The Sun follows popular opinion, they don’t dictate it. The Sun in Scotland is generally anti Tory, anti brexit because that is the prevailing opinion up there. They follow the public, they don’t lead it. That’s always been their strategy. When it became clear labour would win in 97 they switched allegiances. So they could carry on claiming to be on the winning side. It’s how they market themselves.

And for every paper or tv channel that hates Corbyn there’s one that loves him and treats him like a Demigod.

He failed because he was completely incapable of creating widespread support outside of his own kind. He was brilliant at preaching to the converted but any labour leader and Labour Party if they want to win a general election must attract a certain percentage of votes from the sort of people who usually vote for other parties. Even if it is completely unpalatable to them they have to appeal to the sort of people who usually vote Tory, or at least the people who bounce between the two. None of these candidates stand a chance of doing that in my opinion.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:42 - Mar 26 with 330 viewsCatullus

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:38 - Mar 26 by Highjack

Come on. You can’t keep blaming murdoch for labours failings. The Sun follows popular opinion, they don’t dictate it. The Sun in Scotland is generally anti Tory, anti brexit because that is the prevailing opinion up there. They follow the public, they don’t lead it. That’s always been their strategy. When it became clear labour would win in 97 they switched allegiances. So they could carry on claiming to be on the winning side. It’s how they market themselves.

And for every paper or tv channel that hates Corbyn there’s one that loves him and treats him like a Demigod.

He failed because he was completely incapable of creating widespread support outside of his own kind. He was brilliant at preaching to the converted but any labour leader and Labour Party if they want to win a general election must attract a certain percentage of votes from the sort of people who usually vote for other parties. Even if it is completely unpalatable to them they have to appeal to the sort of people who usually vote Tory, or at least the people who bounce between the two. None of these candidates stand a chance of doing that in my opinion.

I never expected, after all the brexit nonsense, to find this debate a welcome relief from anything. It's nice not to be talking about......well, you know.

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:45 - Mar 26 with 326 viewsGreatBritton

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:30 - Mar 26 by Catullus

The best leader possible would never have allowed Momentum to gain so much influence. As for backstabbers, he got rid of most people who disagreed with him and we were left with people like Thornberry and Gardiner.

It was the lurch to the left that scared a lot of lifetime Labour voters and sorry to 'labour' the point but when thousands of dyed in the wool Labour voters can vote for Bojo, something is very wrong with the Labour party.
Most people in this country do not want extremes of left or right, they want a more centrist government just one that puts the needs of the many ahead of the needs of the rich and powerful. Corbyn went too far in the other direction.

That's right about most people wantingsomething fairly centrist. Corbyn went in the correct direction but he was arrogant or naive in thinking that he could take the people with him. Soundbites, not argument, win the day, sadly. Think catchphrases in TV sitcoms - it doesn't have to be clever or thoughtful, you just keep banging it out and the people are delighted. Make America Great/Get Brexit Done/Ooh Matron/Where's Me Washboard etc. I despair.
Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:50 - Mar 26 with 322 viewswhiterock

Why are we talking about Jeremy Corbyn, he's yesterdays man, I respect a lot of his principles, its easier to play to the gallery like the serial cock-up merchant who is playing Russian roulette with the British people, Boris' dithering will not save lives but will put us on the same path as Italy.

All the best jezza, enjoy your retirement
Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:50 - Mar 26 with 321 viewsCatullus

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:45 - Mar 26 by GreatBritton

That's right about most people wantingsomething fairly centrist. Corbyn went in the correct direction but he was arrogant or naive in thinking that he could take the people with him. Soundbites, not argument, win the day, sadly. Think catchphrases in TV sitcoms - it doesn't have to be clever or thoughtful, you just keep banging it out and the people are delighted. Make America Great/Get Brexit Done/Ooh Matron/Where's Me Washboard etc. I despair.

He went too far in the 'correct direction', he took a walk on the beach but carried on into the sea until he was out of his depth.

If he couldn't take the voters with him isn't it obvious he went too far.

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:51 - Mar 26 with 320 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Newspapers have never been less relevant than they are now. The Sun has gone from 3 million circulation in 2010 to 1.25 million now.

People get their information from multiple sources now and yes, some of them are the likes of Murdoch, but many are not.

If Labour continues to blame the media for its failings and not itself it’ll never get back into power.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:54 - Mar 26 with 317 viewsCatullus

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:50 - Mar 26 by whiterock

Why are we talking about Jeremy Corbyn, he's yesterdays man, I respect a lot of his principles, its easier to play to the gallery like the serial cock-up merchant who is playing Russian roulette with the British people, Boris' dithering will not save lives but will put us on the same path as Italy.

All the best jezza, enjoy your retirement

Because we want to?

We always discuss yesterdays people, history is important, even very recent history.

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:59 - Mar 26 with 310 viewsEbo

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 11:30 - Mar 26 by Catullus

"puts the needs of the many ahead of the needs of the rich and powerful"

But thats what Corbyn was preaching yes?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 11:59]

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 12:02 - Mar 26 with 306 viewsEbo

Corbyns last PMQ's speech used to praise a particular group of workers on 18:42 - Mar 25 by ploppy

You're having a laugh. The man who can never make a decision. Can never have an opinion of his own. Never run anything in his life. And his "leadership" of the Labour party is questionable - he's just a Momentum puppet. A shouty, 1970's throwback, table thumping trade union leader.

He'd still be having a chat and a cup of tea. Maybe an independent enquiry.

Anyway, the people of this country decided they didn't want him. Twice. The second time a crushing defeat. You'd think he'd be afraid to show his face. He just needs to go quietly now. He's hanging around like a bad smell.

Just my opinion, of course.

The people of this country were fed a diet on untruths and smears. They have the government they deserve now so they can wallow in it.

It's funny how we don't hear about anti-semitism anymore isn't it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024