Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? 11:08 - Mar 29 with 14815 viewsladyjack

If Keir Starmer wins the Labour leadership contest will people that did not vote Labour at the last General Election now vote for the Labour party ?
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 19:35 - Apr 5 with 793 viewsLohengrin

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 19:01 - Apr 5 by ladyjack

Yes that is correct in lots of cases, I'm a fan of Leanne Wood and she has done loads of ordinary jobs and knocks spots off other politicians.

Your contributions on this thread rank amongst some of the funniest I’ve read.

You’ve hit your stride, son. Keep it going.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 19:37 - Apr 5 with 785 viewsLohengrin

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 19:31 - Apr 5 by Ace_Jack

As one of the resident labour members I’m finding the first 24 hours of Starmer as leader pleasantly surprising. I voted for nandy because I’m Blairite scum and I thought Keir was pitching too left but I sat through his entire marr interview and didn’t wince once which puts an end to my five year losing streak of nearly crying every time I saw the leader on TV giving an interview.

Corbyns been such a train wreck that basic competence comes across as a revolutionary concept. God I hope this lasts.

Red Tory! Class traitor! Tool of the Jews! etc, etc...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 19:54 - Apr 5 with 763 viewsSirjohnalot

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 17:43 - Apr 5 by PozuelosSideys

From the slums

Slums ? I’m from Neath, it’s......actually, well, yeah, fair enough.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 20:44 - Apr 5 with 733 viewsAce_Jack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 19:37 - Apr 5 by Lohengrin

Red Tory! Class traitor! Tool of the Jews! etc, etc...

I’ve been called two of those before. Kinder, gentler politics for you.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 20:45 - Apr 5 with 729 viewsAce_Jack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 19:34 - Apr 5 by waynekerr55

Nah mate, you're clearly on the MSM - Murdoch - Zionist coolade

There is but one truth. The truth of corbynism.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 21:12 - Apr 5 with 678 viewsNortbankboy

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 15:34 - Apr 5 by builthjack

Life skills and experience can be as good, and sometimes better than qualifications.

You're right some of these Tory snobs,don't know what is like trying to survive with out money.
They don't live in the real world
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 21:14 - Apr 5 with 677 viewschad

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 18:03 - Apr 5 by ladyjack

Hardly Lloegyr is the old country.

Thought Megalosaurus was First Nations there?
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 21:16 - Apr 5 with 675 viewsGlyn1

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 17:35 - Apr 5 by monmouth

It already feels like a different party. This is all such a breath of fresh air.

Never heard of Annelise Dodds. She'll have her work cut out. 'Dishy Rishi' (ffs) is the new Tory hero.

Here you go. Pozuelo will thoroughly approve of her.

Anneliese Dodds — shadow chancellor

"Dodds is a relative newcomer to parliament, first winning her safe Oxford East seat in 2017, but before then had spent three years as an MEP, serving on the European parliament’s economic and monetary affairs committee, with a focus on corporate tax avoidance (My emphasis).

This background saw her become a shadow treasury minister within weeks of entering parliament, a role she has remained in ever since. She served under Jeremy Corbyn despite not being a natural ally of his side of the party, having backed Yvette Cooper in the 2015 Labour leadership contest.

The 42-year-old was raised in Aberdeen, moving to England to pursue a degree at Oxford university in the politicians’ traditional subject of politics, philosophy and economics. She took a PhD and became an academic, focusing on public policy.

Her partner, Ed Turner, is the Labour deputy leader of Oxford city council. The pair have two young children." Source: The Guardian

The last Scottish MP to become Labour Shadow Chancellor (Gordon Brown) did a pretty good job in my opinion.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 21:19]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 21:29 - Apr 5 with 659 viewsFireboy2

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 21:16 - Apr 5 by Glyn1

"Dodds is a relative newcomer to parliament, first winning her safe Oxford East seat in 2017, but before then had spent three years as an MEP, serving on the European parliament’s economic and monetary affairs committee, with a focus on corporate tax avoidance (My emphasis).

This background saw her become a shadow treasury minister within weeks of entering parliament, a role she has remained in ever since. She served under Jeremy Corbyn despite not being a natural ally of his side of the party, having backed Yvette Cooper in the 2015 Labour leadership contest.

The 42-year-old was raised in Aberdeen, moving to England to pursue a degree at Oxford university in the politicians’ traditional subject of politics, philosophy and economics. She took a PhD and became an academic, focusing on public policy.

Her partner, Ed Turner, is the Labour deputy leader of Oxford city council. The pair have two young children." Source: The Guardian

The last Scottish MP to become Labour Shadow Chancellor (Gordon Brown) did a pretty good job in my opinion.

Well I'm certain she will have a better personality than grumpy gordon.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 22:40 - Apr 5 with 617 viewsHumpty

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 21:16 - Apr 5 by Glyn1

How many GSCEs has she got?
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 22:44 - Apr 5 with 606 viewsFireboy2

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 22:40 - Apr 5 by Humpty

Here we go again
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 22:52 - Apr 5 with 593 viewslondonlisa2001

Every time I’ve seen her she’s been really quite impressive.

Good choices so far.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 23:40 - Apr 5 with 561 viewsHumpty

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 22:44 - Apr 5 by Fireboy2

Here we go again

It was a joke.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 23:45 - Apr 5 with 556 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 19:31 - Apr 5 by Ace_Jack

As one of the resident labour members I’m finding the first 24 hours of Starmer as leader pleasantly surprising. I voted for nandy because I’m Blairite scum and I thought Keir was pitching too left but I sat through his entire marr interview and didn’t wince once which puts an end to my five year losing streak of nearly crying every time I saw the leader on TV giving an interview.

Corbyns been such a train wreck that basic competence comes across as a revolutionary concept. God I hope this lasts.

You have some serious issues , I’ll be backing Starmer and I’m on the looney left .
After a decade of labour ,brown and milliband fu ck fest , Corbyn made the Labour Party the biggest political party in Europe. And pulled them from Lib Dem’s opponents

the absolute boy Took them towards an inch of getting into power that’s after the fu ck fest of labour in Scotland for that decade before

We now have a eu remainiac in charge of labour , ill back him

The centre of the Labour Party are asking for unification

You’ll need to wind your neck in to get that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 23:49 - Apr 5 with 552 viewsFireboy2

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 23:40 - Apr 5 by Humpty

It was a joke.

Well put a funny emoji at the your post then, you know how serious we are
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 00:00 - Apr 6 with 540 viewsWarwickHunt

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 23:45 - Apr 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

You have some serious issues , I’ll be backing Starmer and I’m on the looney left .
After a decade of labour ,brown and milliband fu ck fest , Corbyn made the Labour Party the biggest political party in Europe. And pulled them from Lib Dem’s opponents

the absolute boy Took them towards an inch of getting into power that’s after the fu ck fest of labour in Scotland for that decade before

Played a blinder! 😂😂😂

“ And pulled them from Lib Dem’s opponents

the absolute boy Took them towards an inch of getting into power that’s after the fu ck fest of labour in Scotland for that decade before”

What the actual fûck are you on about? Translation anyone?
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 00:02 - Apr 6 with 536 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 00:00 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

Played a blinder! 😂😂😂

“ And pulled them from Lib Dem’s opponents

the absolute boy Took them towards an inch of getting into power that’s after the fu ck fest of labour in Scotland for that decade before”

What the actual fûck are you on about? Translation anyone?

Go to bed you’ve drunk way to much tonight my friend .

Read it again in the morning

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 00:06 - Apr 6 with 532 viewsWarwickHunt

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 00:02 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Go to bed you’ve drunk way to much tonight my friend .

Read it again in the morning

It’ll still be arse dribble.

Have another go, preferably in English this time.

“ the absolute boy Took” 😂
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 0:08]
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 00:09 - Apr 6 with 524 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 00:06 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

It’ll still be arse dribble.

Have another go, preferably in English this time.

“ the absolute boy Took” 😂
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 0:08]

Sleep it off son

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 00:13 - Apr 6 with 521 viewsWarwickHunt

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 00:09 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Sleep it off son

Not needed, sunshine.

However, if that’s you sober I’d hate to read what you write when pissed.

“Towards an inch of getting into power?” On which fûcking planet was that?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 0:18]
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 00:46 - Apr 6 with 498 viewsHumpty

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 23:49 - Apr 5 by Fireboy2

Well put a funny emoji at the your post then, you know how serious we are

I didn't think one was needed. Sorry.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 01:01 - Apr 6 with 490 viewsGlyn1

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 22:40 - Apr 5 by Humpty

About 10 years ago I was offered a job at a large company. The Human Resources Dept wanted to check my CV and asked for proof of my university degree, so I sent them the certificate. They then came back and asked for proof of my CSEs and GCEs (anyone remember them?) which I had taken about 30 years earlier. I pointed out that I didn't have them but did have the university degree, which outranked them, but the HR person ticking the boxes couldn't get their head around that. Nearly decided not to take the job but I'm still there.

Apparently GCEs are more important than I thought!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 01:43 - Apr 6 with 482 viewsAce_Jack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 23:45 - Apr 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Serious issues? F**k you Freud.

Corbyn made Labour a political party with 500 000 paid up members. Fat lot of good that did in holding back the tide of public opinion and the votes of many millions more who accurately judged him as the out of touch, antisemitic, pontificating, self righteous, unwashed leftie that he was.

He took us within an inch of power? Not quite. We faced down the most incompetent, cack handed, three stooges-esque Tory campaign for a generation and they still polled over 40% and we couldn’t even beat that shower with the Maybot in charge. We are also back down to one MP in Scotland so thanks again for that Jez!

Jeremy Corbyn was never going to be PM for as long as I have a whole in my @rse and I took so much shit in the local party for speaking plain truth that I stopped going and haven’t been to anything for years. Well, you know what Tommy you’ve inspired me to not wind my neck in. I’m going back to my local party and voting against every corbynista at every level I’m eligible to vote in. Starmer has done the right thing by showing the hard left the door in Shadow Cabinet. I’ll follow his example at local level.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 02:31 - Apr 6 with 471 viewsDJack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 00:09 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Sleep it off son

Still spouting drivel I see. Terminally deluded, take another sabbatical from the board.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 06:41 - Apr 6 with 436 viewsepaul

It's about what you make in life, not GCEs, I never got any, got some worthless CSE's, I'm happy at how my working life has panned out so far, GCE's didn't stop me serving in the armed forces (yes I know they are not a prerequisite for it) working in the Met for 16 years where GCEs were a requirement, however experience got me the job I applied for, former full time trade unionist (voted for by the membership), now my current role which I applied for to so much more nearer home (3 minutes away in fact, I love it).

I'm by no means brainy on an educational level, but would say I'm not thick (some would disagree no doubt!!!)

There's a song innit "Life's what you make it"

Berating someone for lack of educational qualifications who then get a top job, smacks of snobbery and jealousy

Common sense and being a bit street wise is far more important imo

I'm happy with my lot.....

[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 6:47]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024