Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you really missing football that much ? 11:55 - Apr 3 with 5598 viewsNotLoyal

I have to say I’m surprised how much I’m not bothered, as much as I love the swans ( not the players who are still taking a salary but giving nothing back to the community the got it from ) the badge etc.
I’m seriously not giving a fck at the moment.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Are you really missing football that much ? on 09:31 - Apr 4 with 1255 viewsMrSwerve

I’m missing it...as I’m missing all sport and forms of entertainment.

No, it’s not an important thing right now...but I love the build up through the week and the excitement on Saturday morning. I’m also a big F1 fan so I’m missing the races on a Sunday afternoon.

Concerts cancelled, not able to organise weekends away in the summer, weddings being cancelled, etc...it is a bit depressing. Health is the only important thing right now, though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 11:09 - Apr 4 with 1206 viewsbuilthjack

Today, Sheffield Wednesday at home, the sun shining, few beers, a Swans win.
Oh I wish.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 11:14 - Apr 4 with 1197 viewsTimTtam

I'm usually ok when the season ends and there's no football, because during that time I have other sports to watch. But having absolutely nothing is quite numbing.

That said I have more time on weekends to do uni work and less excuses to procrastinate... So there are some positives.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 12:41 - Apr 4 with 1141 viewspikeypaul

Not in the slightest.

It’s great on an afternoon like this just sitting back in the garden with a glass in one hand listening to your fav music while wifey prepares lunch. Getting into this not going out business a lot better than I thought.

Once it’s over I think many will have a new perspective on what really matters in life and how lucky we all are.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 18:44 - Apr 4 with 1070 viewstaffpunk

Are you really missing football that much ? on 12:41 - Apr 4 by pikeypaul

Not in the slightest.

It’s great on an afternoon like this just sitting back in the garden with a glass in one hand listening to your fav music while wifey prepares lunch. Getting into this not going out business a lot better than I thought.

Once it’s over I think many will have a new perspective on what really matters in life and how lucky we all are.

OUT

AFLI

You've pretty much summed up how I feel. Just had a lovely few hours out the garden with Mrs TP, half a dozen cans, listening to music, eating some food. Why was I wasting my time and more importantly money going to the Pub every day? My internet sales are good for the records/cd's, I can genuinely see my life changing forever. I appreciate that what's going on will be a nightmare for others though.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 18:59 - Apr 4 with 1056 viewsDarran

You moany twàts aren’t going to miss Leeds home Easter Monday afternoon?
Liars.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:02 - Apr 4 with 1054 viewsexiledclaseboy

Are you really missing football that much ? on 18:59 - Apr 4 by Darran

Liars.

Nope.

Poll: Tory leader

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:11 - Apr 4 with 1046 viewssainthelens

Liars.

I honestly will. Sun would've been out, full house, big away support (with bit of edge attached) plenty of ale flowing and a game of big significance.
Gutted.
Login to get fewer ads

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:12 - Apr 4 with 1045 viewsDarran

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:02 - Apr 4 by exiledclaseboy

Nope.

Bollox.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:17 - Apr 4 with 1033 viewstaffpunk

Liars.

Well I obviously wouldn't, but I do hope that everyone is coping ok on here.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:20 - Apr 4 with 1027 viewsbuilthjack

Liars.

They call themselves Swans fans my ass

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:28 - Apr 4 with 1017 viewsPhil_S

Liars.

No, it's my birthday...
Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:31 - Apr 4 with 1015 viewsNeath_Jack

Liars.

Absolutely not.

Tell you what i am missing, seeing my daughters and my grandson. That's what is important to me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:46 - Apr 4 with 1001 viewsDarran

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:28 - Apr 4 by Phil_S

No, it's my birthday...

Doesn’t Ang allow you out on your birthday then?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:47 - Apr 4 with 999 viewsDarran

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:31 - Apr 4 by Neath_Jack

Absolutely not.

Tell you what i am missing, seeing my daughters and my grandson. That's what is important to me.

Yes absolutely but you can still miss football.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:54 - Apr 4 with 989 viewsNeath_Jack

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:47 - Apr 4 by Darran

Yes absolutely but you can still miss football.

I'm not saying you can't, I'm just saying I'm not missing it. I wouldn't have known we were playing Leeds on Monday until you just posted it. Hope the fam are well butt.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:56 - Apr 4 with 986 viewsDarran

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:54 - Apr 4 by Neath_Jack

I'm not saying you can't, I'm just saying I'm not missing it. I wouldn't have known we were playing Leeds on Monday until you just posted it. Hope the fam are well butt.

Cheers Pal. Hang in there and I’ll see you on the other side.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 20:13 - Apr 4 with 971 viewsPhil_S

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:46 - Apr 4 by Darran

Doesn’t Ang allow you out on your birthday then?

Nope

Well, she does but Boris doesnt
Are you really missing football that much ? on 20:21 - Apr 4 with 961 viewsDarran

Are you really missing football that much ? on 20:13 - Apr 4 by Phil_S

Nope

Well, she does but Boris doesnt

Fair point.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 21:05 - Apr 4 with 939 viewsBillyChong

Not really. These tossers furloughing staff whilst paying players millions is making me miss it less to be honest.
Are you really missing football that much ? on 21:25 - Apr 4 with 924 viewsCatullus

As the days seem to meld into one I hadn't even realised it was Saturday when I got up this morning. I came down and didn't turn the tv on, I put the washing machine on, took the dog out the garden and played ball with him for 10, washed up last night's tea dishes, made myself coffee and toast.....nope didn't miss football. Now it's cracking on for 21.30 and still nope.

Mind you I had stopped going around Christmas and have said several times how I had lost interest over the last several years anyway.

Maybe the enforced break will rekindle some interest....or not.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Are you really missing football that much ? on 04:14 - Apr 18 with 728 viewsNotLoyal

Anyone feeling differently after a few weeks, thought a revisit might see a change of heart. Personally for me I'm still as I was.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Are you really missing football that much ? on 08:04 - Apr 18 with 690 viewstaffpunk

Are you really missing football that much ? on 04:14 - Apr 18 by NotLoyal

Anyone feeling differently after a few weeks, thought a revisit might see a change of heart. Personally for me I'm still as I was.

Still not missing it at all, probably will only end up renewing my season ticket out of habit. I've been going more down the local Amateur Football/Rugby route for the last few years, I can see me doing more of that.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 08:31 - Apr 18 with 680 viewsCatullus

Are you really missing football that much ? on 04:14 - Apr 18 by NotLoyal

I'm missing my friends, I'm missing not being able to take the dog out to the patk several times....I'm missing a few things but football, it's still nope.

I'm not even watching that much tv anymore, doing more reading and gardening.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Are you really missing football that much ? on 14:44 - Apr 18 with 619 viewsDJack

Currently not missing football per se but I suspect that I will fall back into the habit as soon as we can return to watching the games (at grounds).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024