Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holby City 06:47 - Apr 11 with 1966 viewsblackpooljack

Have donated the ventilators from the set of this BBC drama to the new hospital in London, it begs the question why is my licence fee been used to pay for REAL equipment thats only being used in a soap opera.
Holby City on 17:07 - Apr 11 with 1887 viewsGaryjack

Truly staggering. My jaw literally dropped when i read about this on the BBC website.
Holby City on 17:07 - Apr 11 with 1883 viewslondonlisa2001

Holby City on 17:07 - Apr 11 by Garyjack

Truly staggering. My jaw literally dropped when i read about this on the BBC website.

Mine too.

I can’t believe they use real ventilators for a tv show.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 17:07]
Holby City on 17:09 - Apr 11 with 1867 viewsHighjack

Holby City on 17:07 - Apr 11 by londonlisa2001

Mine too.

I can’t believe they use real ventilators for a tv show.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 17:07]

Especially a show as crap as Holby City.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Holby City on 17:13 - Apr 11 with 1858 viewslondonlisa2001

Holby City on 17:09 - Apr 11 by Highjack

Especially a show as crap as Holby City.

I have never seen it. I have seen Casualty a few times. Perhaps twice or three times. It’s rubbish in my view, but I know many enjoy it. I’ve give; up trying to understand what shows people enjoy - Mrs Brown’s Boys was the final straw for me.
Holby City on 17:18 - Apr 11 with 1835 viewsGlyn1

Perhaps it was cheaper to pay for a real ventilator than commission people to produce realistic looking fakes. Ventilators don't seem to be particularly expensive, it's just that there's not enough of them.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Holby City on 17:20 - Apr 11 with 1826 viewsSwanjaxs

Emmerdale has offered the Woolpack as an emergency triage center too.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Holby City on 17:22 - Apr 11 with 1822 viewsNeath_Jack

Holby City on 17:20 - Apr 11 by Swanjaxs

The Bill, has offered them PC Stamp, to enforce social distancing.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Holby City on 17:24 - Apr 11 with 1817 viewsjack2jack

Holby City on 17:07 - Apr 11 by Garyjack

Beggars belief, only in the UK could this happen,they've dillied and dallied, and let the whole of the NHS and the people of this country down,jesus they knew it was on the way,you couldn't make it up.
Login to get fewer ads

Holby City on 17:25 - Apr 11 with 1812 viewsJackfath

Holby City on 17:24 - Apr 11 by jack2jack

Beggars belief, only in the UK could this happen,they've dillied and dallied, and let the whole of the NHS and the people of this country down,jesus they knew it was on the way,you couldn't make it up.

And yet they all voted for Boris and his Tory chums.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Holby City on 17:29 - Apr 11 with 1809 viewsTreforys_Jack

They should release the Dr's and Nurses to.
Holby City on 17:38 - Apr 11 with 1793 viewsjack2jack

Holby City on 17:20 - Apr 11 by Swanjaxs

Nay, Mr Wilks.🥴
Holby City on 17:40 - Apr 11 with 1788 viewsjack2jack

Holby City on 17:25 - Apr 11 by Jackfath

Technically not all,but I take your point.👍
Holby City on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1668 viewsTenbySwan

The staff in the costume department who make the scrubs for Holby and Casualty in Cardiff have also been making scrubs for the NHS . companies and individuals have donated to get more fabric and they are producing a shed load now.for the NHS throughout Wales.

This is to be applauded
Holby City on 18:06 - Apr 13 with 1628 viewsunion_jack

Holby City on 16:25 - Apr 13 by TenbySwan

The staff in the costume department who make the scrubs for Holby and Casualty in Cardiff have also been making scrubs for the NHS . companies and individuals have donated to get more fabric and they are producing a shed load now.for the NHS throughout Wales.

This is to be applauded

So what you’re saying is they buy real ventilators but make their own scrubs? Wow!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Holby City on 18:08 - Apr 13 with 1624 viewsWarwickHunt

Holby City on 18:06 - Apr 13 by union_jack

So what you’re saying is they buy real ventilators but make their own scrubs? Wow!

Absolutely devastated. A very sad day today. After 7 years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after one minor indiscretion and why during this terrible time? He had sex with one of his patients (they were good friends) and can now no longer work in the profession he loves. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet.
Holby City on 18:09 - Apr 13 with 1620 viewsGlyn1

Holby City on 16:25 - Apr 13 by TenbySwan

This is to be applauded

Holby City on 18:10 - Apr 13 with 1617 viewsFlashberryjack

Holby City on 17:25 - Apr 11 by Jackfath

We should have voted for Corbyn and his chums.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Holby City on 18:11 - Apr 13 with 1615 viewsGlyn1

Holby City on 18:08 - Apr 13 by WarwickHunt

Absolutely devastated. A very sad day today. After 7 years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after one minor indiscretion and why during this terrible time? He had sex with one of his patients (they were good friends) and can now no longer work in the profession he loves. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet.

Holby City on 19:02 - Apr 13 with 1577 viewsTenbySwan

Holby City on 18:06 - Apr 13 by union_jack

I guess they cant make their own ventilators, but i was as surprised as anyone that they bought real fully functioning ones.

The point i was trying to make was that the costume staff including the daughter of a friend of mine have been working every hour they can, way over their work hours making scrubs for the NHS, this has now spread and they have got others with sewing machines in the community helping.
Holby City on 21:18 - Apr 13 with 1529 viewsunion_jack

Holby City on 19:02 - Apr 13 by TenbySwan

I guess they cant make their own ventilators, but i was as surprised as anyone that they bought real fully functioning ones.

The point i was trying to make was that the costume staff including the daughter of a friend of mine have been working every hour they can, way over their work hours making scrubs for the NHS, this has now spread and they have got others with sewing machines in the community helping.

Sorry, I wasn’t having a go. I just thought that it would be cheaper all round for the production company to buy genuine scrubs rather than make their own.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Holby City on 22:43 - Apr 13 with 1498 viewsTenbySwan

Holby City on 21:18 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Sorry, I wasn’t having a go. I just thought that it would be cheaper all round for the production company to buy genuine scrubs rather than make their own.

No worries, 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024