Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise 22:04 - Apr 15 with 2628 viewsbuilthjack

All 313 Tory MPs voted against it.
That's all I need to say.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 22:04 - Apr 15 with 2039 viewsbuilthjack

Oh, and they laughed historically when they won the vote.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 22:49 - Apr 15 with 2009 viewsjack_lord

When all this is done and dusted, the Daily Filth, Sun and Express will go back to supporting their chums and hating the social parties.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 23:14 - Apr 15 with 1996 viewsbuilthjack

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 22:49 - Apr 15 by jack_lord

When all this is done and dusted, the Daily Filth, Sun and Express will go back to supporting their chums and hating the social parties.

True

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 00:50 - Apr 16 with 1964 viewsNotLoyal

We know the torys are scum, as are the rest of the shambles.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 01:16 - Apr 16 with 1949 viewsDJack

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 00:50 - Apr 16 by NotLoyal

The Tories are the ones currently in power, hence the scrutiny...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 07:26 - Apr 16 with 1848 viewsbuilthjack

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 00:50 - Apr 16 by NotLoyal

Besides the Tory and dup votes,in which they all voted for no pay rise, every other vote including the 256 labour MPs, voted for the pay rise.
Scum.

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 08:28 - Apr 16 with 1811 viewsWarwickHunt

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 22:04 - Apr 15 by builthjack

Oh, and they laughed historically when they won the vote.

Historically they laughed hysterically...the hypocrisy is fûcking staggering.
Just one of many things that will bite them on the arse when this is over and the reckoning starts.

Add mass unemployment, recession and Brexit fallout to the pot and Boris must be shitting his pants. Chuckle your way out of that, BoJo.
The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 08:39 - Apr 16 with 1801 viewsWhiterockin

Just to put into context a NHS pay deal was in place the following year. A newly qualified nurse starts at the bottom rate in band 5. I know they should be paid much more, but to give the opinion they have not had a pay increase is wrong.

https://www.nhspay.org/what-does-the-deal-mean-for-me
Login to get fewer ads

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 08:43 - Apr 16 with 1794 viewsBest_loser

They don't believe n a system like the nhs

They will continue to dismantle it and underfund it when this is all over
The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 08:53 - Apr 16 with 1777 viewsCatullus

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 08:43 - Apr 16 by Best_loser

They don't believe n a system like the nhs

They will continue to dismantle it and underfund it when this is all over

Will ANY politician date try to dismantle the NHS now? They were doing it covertly before but now, people will be watching closer than ever when this is over.

Hancock is on tv now, shambles of an interview. Piers Morgan just asked him if politicians (many of whom are millionaires) will be taking a pay cut.....no. Do as I say, not as I do, basically.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 15:58 - Apr 16 with 1694 viewsNortbankboy

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 08:53 - Apr 16 by Catullus

Will ANY politician date try to dismantle the NHS now? They were doing it covertly before but now, people will be watching closer than ever when this is over.

Hancock is on tv now, shambles of an interview. Piers Morgan just asked him if politicians (many of whom are millionaires) will be taking a pay cut.....no. Do as I say, not as I do, basically.

The man's a hypocrite
The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 16:15 - Apr 16 with 1677 viewsCountyJim

I've just had a rise im on 9.10 an hour dealing with all sorts of horrible stuff
The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 18:50 - Apr 16 with 1617 viewskarnataka

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 08:53 - Apr 16 by Catullus

Didn't they recently award themselves an extra £10k for working from home?
The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 18:54 - Apr 16 with 1614 viewsFlashberryjack

So much hate, and at a time like this, hang your heads in shame.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:07 - Apr 16 with 1601 viewsFireboy2

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 18:54 - Apr 16 by Flashberryjack

Where do you see the hate in this topic Flash?

The current government are hypocrites and even if you are a tory you must agree that they have seriously underfunded the NHS since they got in 10 years ago.

They will wait until the dust has settled on this pandemic then carry on as normal, dismantling it.
The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:12 - Apr 16 with 1598 viewsNeath_Jack

Stop moaning

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:13 - Apr 16 with 1592 viewsFlashberryjack

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:12 - Apr 16 by Neath_Jack

Stop moaning

Not moaning, just saying.

Hello

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:15 - Apr 16 with 1582 viewsWingstandwood

I came across a pay-rolled SW Wales Pastor and his wife who (in support of) posted a recent Hulk Hogan statement on social network saying that Covid 19 is Gods punishment. And apparently we are getting the punishment we deserve.

Now I have met this couple three times and what I immediately noticed was about them was a coldness... I questioned to myself at the time that they may be these 'professional Christian' types? You know the type to hide behind and use religion to sustain a comfortable/easy lifestyle.

Well by comparing their attitude along with a lack of action to help others in comparison to that of a Church Of England vicar a few miles down the road who gave his own phone number to help pick up shopping and medicine for others. They seem to be more about hate themselves.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 19:20]

Argus!

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:15 - Apr 16 with 1577 viewsWarwickHunt

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:22 - Apr 16 with 1560 viewsraynor94

That vote went along party lines, as far as I know

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:24 - Apr 16 with 1555 viewsFlashberryjack

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:07 - Apr 16 by Fireboy2

Where do you see the hate in this topic Flash?

The current government are hypocrites and even if you are a tory you must agree that they have seriously underfunded the NHS since they got in 10 years ago.

They will wait until the dust has settled on this pandemic then carry on as normal, dismantling it.

All governments are hypocrites.

And I'm neither a Tory, Labour, Liberal or any of the other lying cheating self satisfying b*stards.

All parties have underfunded the NHS as the population has increased.

Anyway now is not the time for political point scoring...for that reason, I'm out of this thread.

Stay safe my friend (sincerely)

Hello

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:31 - Apr 16 with 1532 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's not as clear cut as "Tories voted against NHS pay rise" is it? You've been manipulated by deliberate misinformation aimed at discrediting the current government.

As we saw just yesterday with the farcical claims that the government are not supplying the Scottish with PPE.

https://fullfact.org/health/queens-speech-public-sector-pay/

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:54 - Apr 16 with 1489 viewsdickythorpe

No need for the cheering though was there?
The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 20:23 - Apr 16 with 1465 viewsraynor94

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 19:54 - Apr 16 by dickythorpe

No need for the cheering though was there?

The cheering was done to goad the opposition parties after the vote. No different to any other time the result of a vote is announced

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 20:23 - Apr 16 with 1462 viewsdickythorpe

The vote in 2017 for the NHS pay rise on 20:23 - Apr 16 by raynor94

The cheering was done to goad the opposition parties after the vote. No different to any other time the result of a vote is announced

Yeah right.

Even if true that's why there's so much anger towards these cúnts.
Running the country??? Cúntish behaviour
[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 20:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024