Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? 19:45 - Apr 16 with 5043 viewsPentyrchJack

Origin of COVD-19. What do you think?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 19:53]

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Origin of COVD-19. What do you think? on 19:52 - Apr 16 with 4225 viewsdickythorpe

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 21:20 - Apr 16 with 4132 viewsGaryjack

5G Was surely Jojoca!
Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 21:31 - Apr 16 with 4107 viewstheloneranger

5G ??

Fvcking hell, David Icke is on Planet Swans 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:06 - Apr 16 with 4055 viewsSwanjaxs

No option for Chinese people eating anything that crawls 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:12 - Apr 16 with 4042 viewsraynor94

The op is Eamon Holmes, and I claim my £5, 5G

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:17 - Apr 16 with 4019 viewsDarran

Canton.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:20 - Apr 16 with 4002 viewsPentyrchJack

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 21:20 - Apr 16 by Garyjack

5G Was surely Jojoca!

Of course I was not serious but PS is a broad church so included it!

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:21 - Apr 16 with 3995 viewsPentyrchJack

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:12 - Apr 16 by raynor94

The op is Eamon Holmes, and I claim my £5, 5G

I would have given you a tenner if you saw the irony....

Login to get fewer ads

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:23 - Apr 16 with 3992 viewscentrestandswan

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:06 - Apr 16 by Swanjaxs

No option for Chinese people eating anything that crawls 🤔

Always remember a Michael Palin travel show years ago when he was in a restaurant in China and on the menu was a live snake which they skinned there in the restaurant. Stick to vegetable chow mein if I was you.🤢

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:24 - Apr 16 with 3986 viewsPentyrchJack

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:23 - Apr 16 by centrestandswan

Always remember a Michael Palin travel show years ago when he was in a restaurant in China and on the menu was a live snake which they skinned there in the restaurant. Stick to vegetable chow mein if I was you.🤢

Did he eat it when still alive?

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:28 - Apr 16 with 3974 viewscentrestandswan

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:24 - Apr 16 by PentyrchJack

Did he eat it when still alive?

No I think he turned it down dead or alive.

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:49 - Apr 16 with 3955 viewsbuilthjack

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:28 - Apr 16 by centrestandswan

No I think he turned it down dead or alive.

He spun it right round

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 23:09 - Apr 16 with 3937 viewscentrestandswan

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:49 - Apr 16 by builthjack

He spun it right round

Dear god it gets worse on here

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 00:45 - Apr 17 with 3867 viewsDJack

I'll leave this here for you...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 02:16 - Apr 17 with 3843 viewsairedale

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:23 - Apr 16 by centrestandswan

Hope the snake farked right off and got away. Can always grow another skin when you're a snake.
Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 03:11 - Apr 17 with 3826 viewsjackonicko

Does people fu(king Pangolins come under 'natural evolution' or 'other'?
Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 10:25 - Apr 17 with 3678 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 00:45 - Apr 17 by DJack

I'll leave this here for you...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

I suppose people’s suspicions of genetic engineering of the virus are being fueled by the many ways it attacks not just the lungs but the Heart, Kidneys, Eyes, Liver etc etc.

It’s a near perfect killing machine that Mother Nature has developed. Could a virus this severe and this transmissible be all her own work? SARS and MURS were terrible too but COVID is almost taking on Black Death efficiency in despatching people to an early grave .

https://apple.news/AKHuKfL9dSTaYf9NW34-zww

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 11:24 - Apr 17 with 3656 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

More on the 'lab release' theory

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52318539

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 13:16 - Apr 17 with 3602 viewscentrestandswan

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 11:24 - Apr 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

More on the 'lab release' theory

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52318539

Trump will jump on this band wagon anything to deflect the blame for the spread from himself, Fox News involved in promoting this theory, then it must be right.

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 13:39 - Apr 17 with 3584 viewsHighjack

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 10:25 - Apr 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I suppose people’s suspicions of genetic engineering of the virus are being fueled by the many ways it attacks not just the lungs but the Heart, Kidneys, Eyes, Liver etc etc.

It’s a near perfect killing machine that Mother Nature has developed. Could a virus this severe and this transmissible be all her own work? SARS and MURS were terrible too but COVID is almost taking on Black Death efficiency in despatching people to an early grave .

It’s obviously not a near perfect killing machine because most people recover, only have mild symptoms and lots don’t even know they have it.

If it were engineered to kill it would be a lot more lethal.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 14:06 - Apr 17 with 3554 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 13:39 - Apr 17 by Highjack

It’s obviously not a near perfect killing machine because most people recover, only have mild symptoms and lots don’t even know they have it.

https://chinapower.csis.org/aging-problem/

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 20:43 - Apr 17 with 3457 viewsLuther27

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 13:39 - Apr 17 by Highjack

Read something years ago that an efficient biological weapon doesn’t necessarily have to kill to be effective as long as it had a high transmission effectiveness and a high rate of disabling its host. The bonus being that a vaccine by the manufacturer was available before it was released.
Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 21:03 - Apr 17 with 3445 viewsCatullus

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 10:25 - Apr 17 by Brynmill_Jack

At various points in history (and way before we had the technical knowledge to mnufacture them) diseases/viruses/plagues cropped up and it was all mother nature keeping the planet in balance.

Why could this not be mother nature trying to thin out an over populating species? Nothing is doing more damage to the planet then Humankind so maybe Mother nature is just protecting herself?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 21:12 - Apr 17 with 3431 viewsGaryjack

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 21:03 - Apr 17 by Catullus

At various points in history (and way before we had the technical knowledge to mnufacture them) diseases/viruses/plagues cropped up and it was all mother nature keeping the planet in balance.

Why could this not be mother nature trying to thin out an over populating species? Nothing is doing more damage to the planet then Humankind so maybe Mother nature is just protecting herself?

You are The Duke of Edinburgh and i claim my £5. Oh, and brace yourself!
Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 21:21 - Apr 17 with 3411 viewsCatullus

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 21:12 - Apr 17 by Garyjack

You are The Duke of Edinburgh and i claim my £5. Oh, and brace yourself!

There's a fiver in the post!

I don't see why suggesting it was Mother nature is so unbelieveable? It's as believeable as some of the other theories I've seen on here.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024