Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhondda Stabbings 17:52 - May 5 with 8487 viewsNeath_Jack

Absolutely terrible news coming out of the Rhondda this afternoon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52549770

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Rhondda Stabbings on 09:08 - May 7 with 1994 viewsWarwickHunt

Rhondda Stabbings on 13:52 - May 6 by NotLoyal

I have a wonderful collection of large antique meat hooks, they are from 24 inches to 48 inches in length,they can hold up to 40-60 kilo easily. The only thing that would give is the area they hang from.
I’ve never killed anyone with them.
I use them for hanging garlic, people from Symonds Yat, meat and cured stuff from my smoker.

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:23 - May 7 with 1931 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rhondda Stabbings on 08:21 - May 7 by Neath_Jack

Jack123 was correct, lengthy jail time is required, even for a first time offence of carrying.

In Scotland they used to birch them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:27 - May 7 with 1928 viewsBrynmill_Jack

On the news last night they said the victim was an 88 year old church warden.

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:40 - May 7 with 1913 viewschad

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:27 - May 7 by Brynmill_Jack

On the news last night they said the victim was an 88 year old church warden.

And a carer for his wife
Rhondda Stabbings on 10:47 - May 7 with 1905 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:40 - May 7 by chad

And a carer for his wife

A 29 Year old woman stabbed him. What the hell was her motive ?

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:51 - May 7 with 1894 viewsraynor94

Sadly the perpetrator is yet another with mental health problems who was released early due to the lockdown.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rhondda Stabbings on 11:34 - May 7 with 1865 viewsHighjack

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:47 - May 7 by Brynmill_Jack

A 29 Year old woman stabbed him. What the hell was her motive ?

My money is on her being as high as a mother f*cking kite.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rhondda Stabbings on 11:47 - May 7 with 1852 viewsairedale

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:51 - May 7 by raynor94

Sadly the perpetrator is yet another with mental health problems who was released early due to the lockdown.

Years ago, about 1985, a reporter from the Standard was in one of the booth shops in Victoria when this bag woman came in and started wielding a large knife. Everyone legged it and the police were called. The police came, found the nutter and confiscated her knife and everything moved on.

The reporter used her column in the paper the following day to tell her readers about it.
Login to get fewer ads

Rhondda Stabbings on 15:54 - May 7 with 1802 viewssP7qupUf

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:51 - May 7 by raynor94

I do not know any of the background but:

1. If it is true that she has mental health issues and was released early due to the lockdown then serious questions need to be asked about this policy, its management and who is making sound evidence based decisions.

2. If point one is not the case, I am getting a bit weary of listening to "mental health issues", "poor upbringing", "drug/alcohol problems", being trotted out continually as it trivialises the great challenges faced by those who genuinely suffer from these terrible things. In most cases, if truth be told they are just fertile vermin that have no respect for others or the values of society.

As I get older I may be turning into something right of Attila The Hun but I am getting exasperated with apologists and do gooders.
Rhondda Stabbings on 16:59 - May 7 with 1759 viewsBillyChong

Rhondda Stabbings on 08:21 - May 7 by Neath_Jack

Jack123 was correct, lengthy jail time is required, even for a first time offence of carrying.

Absolutely
Rhondda Stabbings on 17:47 - May 7 with 1731 viewsFireboy2

Rhondda Stabbings on 16:59 - May 7 by BillyChong

Absolutely

Seconded.

It should be made crystal clear that if you are carrying a knife on your person and have no good reason for it you get a prison term.

I wonder all the apologists who think differently if one of their own were killed by someone using a knife.
Rhondda Stabbings on 18:36 - May 7 with 1709 viewstheloneranger

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:40 - May 7 by chad

And a carer for his wife

The police found his wife still sitting in their car waiting for him, 15 minutes after his stabbing.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rhondda Stabbings on 18:40 - May 7 with 1703 viewsHighjack

Rhondda Stabbings on 17:47 - May 7 by Fireboy2

Seconded.

It should be made crystal clear that if you are carrying a knife on your person and have no good reason for it you get a prison term.

I wonder all the apologists who think differently if one of their own were killed by someone using a knife.

I used to carry a pen knife everywhere when I was in the scouts. Never stabbed anyone with it though. Used the bottle opener attachment more than anything.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Rhondda Stabbings on 18:43 - May 7 with 1698 viewsFireboy2

Rhondda Stabbings on 18:40 - May 7 by Highjack

I used to carry a pen knife everywhere when I was in the scouts. Never stabbed anyone with it though. Used the bottle opener attachment more than anything.

Did you always wear your uniform
Rhondda Stabbings on 18:47 - May 7 with 1696 viewsHighjack

Rhondda Stabbings on 18:43 - May 7 by Fireboy2

Only on St George’s day and Remembrance Sunday really.

Rhondda Stabbings on 20:35 - May 7 with 1658 viewsFireboy2

Rhondda Stabbings on 18:47 - May 7 by Highjack

Only on St George’s day and Remembrance Sunday really.

You fishing for a bite?
Rhondda Stabbings on 20:55 - May 7 with 1627 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Rhondda Stabbings on 18:43 - May 7 by Fireboy2

I imagine the ladies like you to wear yours.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Rhondda Stabbings on 20:59 - May 7 with 1622 viewsHighjack

Rhondda Stabbings on 20:35 - May 7 by Fireboy2

You fishing for a bite?

I’d never consider such a thing.

Rhondda Stabbings on 21:04 - May 7 with 1615 viewsFireboy2

Rhondda Stabbings on 20:59 - May 7 by Highjack

I’d never consider such a thing.

Rhondda Stabbings on 23:45 - May 7 with 1556 viewsNotLoyal

Rhondda Stabbings on 14:19 - May 6 by Glyn1

Please reassure us that the cured stuff from your smoker isn't people from Symonds Yat. If you've never killed anyone presumably you outsource that stuff.

I read once that approximately 9 people a year are responsible for the death of another person and are completely unaware. That's my story, I've lived here a long time, I've learned much 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Rhondda Stabbings on 02:32 - May 8 with 1520 viewsJack123

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:14 - May 6 by Lohengrin

I’ve always had a couple of knives for hiking/fishing. They’re very useful tools.

A blanket ban is nonsense; we don’t all run around Peckham in a hoodie howling at the moon, mun.

Well, it wouldn't be a blanket ban, but just common sense..

Too explain someone sitting on a rock by the beach on his own, with perhaps a small knife, to a teenager standing on a street corner with a machete or a zombie knife concealed upon himself.

Too be frank with you, I am truly scared for what the future holds, if the police don't take control of this terrible situation..

The last few months, I have seen nothing but endless reports from Wales Online, about the county lines drug operations, and the majority of these offenders, when raided, were caught with knifes.

What has truly frighted me, I had the misfortune to watch an absolutely horrific video on twitter, It took me a few day's to try and forget it, I didn't click on it intentionally, but somebody put it in the comments, anyway it's a 14 year old, killing a 20 year old in broad daylight, these scum do not give a shi*! It was like 4.30pm on a Sunday afternoon , in full view of everybody.

Let's face it, an Axe is a useful tool for chopping wood, but if you are standing on a street corner with it concealed about you, the only use the carrier has for it, is to harm someone.
[Post edited 8 May 2020 3:28]

libera nos a malo

Rhondda Stabbings on 09:00 - May 8 with 1415 viewsFireboy2

Rhondda Stabbings on 20:55 - May 7 by Joe_bradshaw

I imagine the ladies like you to wear yours.

I'm well past it now Joe, even the missus tuts when I come in from work.
Rhondda Stabbings on 13:31 - May 8 with 1343 viewsBarrySwan

Well here we are years and years after politicians promised to crack down on the carrying of knives accompanied by stiff automatic jail sentences.

And of course we know from figures released they did absolutely nothing of the sort and continue to do next to nothing despite stabbings becoming commonplace at a worse rate than when the authorities highlighted the growing problem all those years ago.

Of course an equal if not as big a scandal is the continuous death toll of innocent members of the public murdered by released mental patient since care in the community became a byword for releasing dangerous unstable patients into public life.

Over 1200 innocent people killed up until 2016 according to this media report.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1052064/1200-killed-by-mental-patients/

Those at Westminster never fail to condemn and weep over the disgraceful killing by a nutcase of their colleague Jo Cox, holding her death up as some sort of example of the dangers that they face "serving the public'

But stay strangely silent in regards to the mass slaughter of innocent members of the public who are faced with dangerous mentally unstable released mental health patients who are running amok on a daily basis.

It seems that your life matters when you're an MP but not so much if you're just Joe Public.

When are the trendy liberal luvvies going to address both problems in order to protect the public?

I would include the shambles that is the parole system in this also. I am still shaking my head in disbelief that this little charmer is out on parole after 17 years after committing this crime.

Does anyone reading the report feel anything other than total disbelief and revulsion that this character has been seen to be fit to walk your streets amongst your family?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/killer-who-murdered-decapitated-mothe
[Post edited 8 May 2020 13:33]
Rhondda Stabbings on 08:40 - May 9 with 1242 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rhondda Stabbings on 17:47 - May 7 by Fireboy2

Seconded.

There are two problems with this approach :-

Firstly the prisons are full to bursting, and people like the London bridge knife attacker reoffended because the system was making room for others to come in for their ridiculously short sentences .

Secondly, a statement of that kind won’t even be comprehended by someone with serious mental health problems let alone acted upon.

What’s needed first and foremost is the construction of proper drug rehabilitation institutions, prison hospitals if you like to separate drug offenders from the proper hardcore criminals and properly treat them . We can then provide tariffs that mean people who commit serious crimes can no longer expect early release. Prison may become a deterrent again.

Rhondda Stabbings on 08:46 - May 9 with 1233 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rhondda Stabbings on 13:31 - May 8 by BarrySwan

Well here we are years and years after politicians promised to crack down on the carrying of knives accompanied by stiff automatic jail sentences.

And of course we know from figures released they did absolutely nothing of the sort and continue to do next to nothing despite stabbings becoming commonplace at a worse rate than when the authorities highlighted the growing problem all those years ago.

Of course an equal if not as big a scandal is the continuous death toll of innocent members of the public murdered by released mental patient since care in the community became a byword for releasing dangerous unstable patients into public life.

Over 1200 innocent people killed up until 2016 according to this media report.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1052064/1200-killed-by-mental-patients/

Those at Westminster never fail to condemn and weep over the disgraceful killing by a nutcase of their colleague Jo Cox, holding her death up as some sort of example of the dangers that they face "serving the public'

But stay strangely silent in regards to the mass slaughter of innocent members of the public who are faced with dangerous mentally unstable released mental health patients who are running amok on a daily basis.

It seems that your life matters when you're an MP but not so much if you're just Joe Public.

When are the trendy liberal luvvies going to address both problems in order to protect the public?

I would include the shambles that is the parole system in this also. I am still shaking my head in disbelief that this little charmer is out on parole after 17 years after committing this crime.

Does anyone reading the report feel anything other than total disbelief and revulsion that this character has been seen to be fit to walk your streets amongst your family?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/killer-who-murdered-decapitated-mothe
[Post edited 8 May 2020 13:33]

Well stop voting conservative then. Idiot.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024