Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhondda Stabbings 17:52 - May 5 with 8269 viewsNeath_Jack

Absolutely terrible news coming out of the Rhondda this afternoon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52549770

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Rhondda Stabbings on 18:02 - May 5 with 4686 viewsjack2jack

Sounds bad, hope everyone is ok.
Rhondda Stabbings on 18:13 - May 5 with 4656 viewsjack_lord

I did see a load of ambulances flying up the Motorway - maybe related. Horrendous.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Rhondda Stabbings on 18:32 - May 5 with 4607 viewsdickythorpe

Maybe this lockdown is taking its toll.
Rhondda Stabbings on 18:37 - May 5 with 4590 viewsNeath_Jack

One fatal according to the news on BBC now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Rhondda Stabbings on 18:40 - May 5 with 4572 viewsjack2jack

Rhondda Stabbings on 18:37 - May 5 by Neath_Jack

One fatal according to the news on BBC now.

Just on the news now, yes.
Terrible.
Rhondda Stabbings on 18:41 - May 5 with 4565 viewsjack2jack

Rhondda Stabbings on 18:32 - May 5 by dickythorpe

Maybe this lockdown is taking its toll.

Unfortunately this maybe the case.
Rhondda Stabbings on 18:49 - May 5 with 4550 viewschad

Unbelievable, nip down to the local co-op and don’t come back.

Terrible shock for family and friends, hope rest are OK.
Rhondda Stabbings on 18:52 - May 5 with 4540 viewsNeath_Jack

F*cking hell, what a bad day for Wales!

https://news.sky.com/story/man-dies-and-two-others-injured-after-being-attacked-

Login to get fewer ads

Rhondda Stabbings on 19:20 - May 5 with 4484 viewstaffpunk

I was picking some stuff up from the shop in Tonypandy when I heard all the sirens, now I know what it was. My mates ex-wife works there, fingers crossed she wasn't involved.
[Post edited 5 May 2020 19:31]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Rhondda Stabbings on 00:59 - May 6 with 4212 viewsJack123

Absolutely horrific! :(

And the sooner they make it 15 years in prison for just possessing a knife the better, nothing but terrible knife crimes in London, and the Midlands..
[Post edited 6 May 2020 1:42]

libera nos a malo

Rhondda Stabbings on 02:43 - May 6 with 4176 viewsGlyn1

Death by water buffalo? No disrespect, but is this Midsomer Murders?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/05/water-buffalo-kills-man-and-inju

Before the lockdown I had never seen Midsomer Murders - now I could go on Mastermind.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 2:51]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Rhondda Stabbings on 02:49 - May 6 with 4174 viewsGlyn1

Rhondda Stabbings on 00:59 - May 6 by Jack123

And the sooner they make it 15 years in prison for just possessing a knife the better, nothing but terrible knife crimes in London, and the Midlands..

Don't be twp... 15 years? I knew plenty of tearaways in their teens who grew into becoming responsible hard-working family men in their twenties, that's the way that life is.

There's a group that is trying to get crimes wiped from people's records after (I think) 10 years so that they don't have to disclose it in job interviews. They are talking about non-violent crimes only, such as stealing, not having a TV licence and so on, and personally I think that that is a good idea.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 2:53]

Rhondda Stabbings on 03:11 - May 6 with 4151 viewsJack123

Rhondda Stabbings on 02:49 - May 6 by Glyn1

Don't be twp... 15 years? I knew plenty of tearaways in their teens who grew into becoming responsible hard-working family men in their twenties, that's the way that life is.

There's a group that is trying to get crimes wiped from people's records after (I think) 10 years so that they don't have to disclose it in job interviews. They are talking about non-violent crimes only, such as stealing, not having a TV licence and so on, and personally I think that that is a good idea.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 2:53]

No mate, it needs to be stamped out, I have seen nothing but videos on twitter of horrific stabbings in England, clear sign it's heading here in a few years,, Think i'm joking? watch what happens in 5 years time from now.,

libera nos a malo

Rhondda Stabbings on 09:33 - May 6 with 4003 viewsProfessor

Rhondda Stabbings on 03:11 - May 6 by Jack123

No mate, it needs to be stamped out, I have seen nothing but videos on twitter of horrific stabbings in England, clear sign it's heading here in a few years,, Think i'm joking? watch what happens in 5 years time from now.,

29 year old woman-
Not some gang-related thing. Looks like the poor woman has snapped. Mental illness is going to be a big long-term problem. I can see the strain in my teenage kids
Rhondda Stabbings on 10:14 - May 6 with 3967 viewsLohengrin

Rhondda Stabbings on 00:59 - May 6 by Jack123

I’ve always had a couple of knives for hiking/fishing. They’re very useful tools.

A blanket ban is nonsense; we don’t all run around Peckham in a hoodie howling at the moon, mun.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Rhondda Stabbings on 13:31 - May 6 with 3861 viewsProfessor

Rhondda Stabbings on 10:14 - May 6 by Lohengrin

I’ve always had a couple of knives for hiking/fishing. They’re very useful tools.

A blanket ban is nonsense; we don’t all run around Peckham in a hoodie howling at the moon, mun.

I have abut 15 in my kitchen, including a couple of large bladed one that could lop off an arm.

As you say, knives are not the issue-it is the bearer
Rhondda Stabbings on 13:36 - May 6 with 3852 viewsmonmouth

Rhondda Stabbings on 13:31 - May 6 by Professor

I have abut 15 in my kitchen, including a couple of large bladed one that could lop off an arm.

Bloody hell prof, there’s a new career for you beckoning as scriptwriter for the NRA!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rhondda Stabbings on 13:36 - May 6 with 3849 viewsNeath_Jack

Rhondda Stabbings on 13:31 - May 6 by Professor

Are we saying the same about guns?

Rhondda Stabbings on 13:52 - May 6 with 3822 viewsNotLoyal

I have a wonderful collection of large antique meat hooks, they are from 24 inches to 48 inches in length,they can hold up to 40-60 kilo easily. The only thing that would give is the area they hang from.
I’ve never killed anyone with them.
I use them for hanging garlic, people from Symonds Yat, meat and cured stuff from my smoker.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Rhondda Stabbings on 14:01 - May 6 with 3799 viewsProfessor

Rhondda Stabbings on 13:36 - May 6 by Neath_Jack

Are we saying the same about guns?

I like cooking. I need my knives. You don't need a semi-automatic assault rifle other than for warfare. I have no issue with guns (shot or rifLe) for hunting for food or control of numbers. The rest-why are they needed?
Rhondda Stabbings on 14:04 - May 6 with 3791 viewsNeath_Jack

Rhondda Stabbings on 14:01 - May 6 by Professor

I like cooking. I need my knives. You don't need a semi-automatic assault rifle other than for warfare. I have no issue with guns (shot or rifLe) for hunting for food or control of numbers. The rest-why are they needed?

One would assume that you do your cooking in your kitchen, or in the garden on a barbecue at most. There is no need for someone to be going about their everyday business carrying a hunting knife / lock knife / kitchen knife even. I'm sure Cimlas answer to Bear Grylls will disagree mind.

Rhondda Stabbings on 14:19 - May 6 with 3776 viewsGlyn1

Rhondda Stabbings on 13:52 - May 6 by NotLoyal

I have a wonderful collection of large antique meat hooks, they are from 24 inches to 48 inches in length,they can hold up to 40-60 kilo easily. The only thing that would give is the area they hang from.
I’ve never killed anyone with them.
I use them for hanging garlic, people from Symonds Yat, meat and cured stuff from my smoker.

Please reassure us that the cured stuff from your smoker isn't people from Symonds Yat. If you've never killed anyone presumably you outsource that stuff.

Rhondda Stabbings on 14:39 - May 6 with 3757 viewsLohengrin

Rhondda Stabbings on 14:04 - May 6 by Neath_Jack

One would assume that you do your cooking in your kitchen, or in the garden on a barbecue at most. There is no need for someone to be going about their everyday business carrying a hunting knife / lock knife / kitchen knife even. I'm sure Cimlas answer to Bear Grylls will disagree mind.

Mine are in a backpack. I don’t carry that around unless I’m going somewhere that warrants it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Rhondda Stabbings on 07:50 - May 7 with 3561 viewsSgorioFruit

Llanelli man lunges at police with knife in shocking footage https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52561652

Meanwhile in Llanelli you can threaten cops with a 8inch blade and only get community service.
Great deterrent that is. Well done Great Britain.
Got it all wrong.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Rhondda Stabbings on 08:21 - May 7 with 3535 viewsNeath_Jack

Rhondda Stabbings on 07:50 - May 7 by SgorioFruit

Llanelli man lunges at police with knife in shocking footage https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52561652

Meanwhile in Llanelli you can threaten cops with a 8inch blade and only get community service.
Great deterrent that is. Well done Great Britain.
Got it all wrong.

Jack123 was correct, lengthy jail time is required, even for a first time offence of carrying.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024