Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST update 11:09 - May 21 with 29404 viewspencoedjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/chairmans-update-season-tickets?_ccCt=eF8vuTSlM
ST update on 11:36 - May 21 with 9696 viewsDarran

Never forget the reason for the sale according to the sellouts was for the rich American money men to cover financial difficulties.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

ST update on 11:44 - May 21 with 9673 viewsJinxy

So, if it's 4/23 = 17.4%. Approx. £84 refund then against a standard ST? It'll be interesting to see all the options.
ST update on 11:56 - May 21 with 9642 viewsfbreath

ST update on 11:44 - May 21 by Jinxy

So, if it's 4/23 = 17.4%. Approx. £84 refund then against a standard ST? It'll be interesting to see all the options.

Probably offer sacks full of discounted club merchandise

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

ST update on 11:59 - May 21 with 9638 viewsmonmouth

ST update on 11:36 - May 21 by Darran

Never forget the reason for the sale according to the sellouts was for the rich American money men to cover financial difficulties.

Indeed. Just a bunch of lying scum. Should never be forgotten for what they helped achieve (with the Trust, the fans, the managers and players), and should never be forgiven for what they did (all on their own).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

ST update on 12:05 - May 21 with 9624 viewsDarran

ST update on 11:59 - May 21 by monmouth

Indeed. Just a bunch of lying scum. Should never be forgotten for what they helped achieve (with the Trust, the fans, the managers and players), and should never be forgiven for what they did (all on their own).

Never,never ever.
The saddest thing of all is that some still show their faces at games and completely refuse to see there’s anything wrong in what they’ve done.

ST update on 12:08 - May 21 with 9613 viewswestside

Could season ticket renewal be extended to the start of next season whenever that is as people need to keep hold own their money at the moment
ST update on 12:33 - May 21 with 9574 viewsjeza739

ST update on 11:36 - May 21 by Darran

Totally agree Dar. I buried my mum yesterday and my refund will be going to renal unit at Morriston hosp which is where donations are going to in lieu of flowers anyway. When our players take a drop in their over inflated pay cheques and our wealthy owners who have the finance clout (apparently, so we were told) dip into their pockets they can keep my money.
ST update on 12:45 - May 21 with 9544 viewsDarran

ST update on 12:33 - May 21 by jeza739

Totally agree Dar. I buried my mum yesterday and my refund will be going to renal unit at Morriston hosp which is where donations are going to in lieu of flowers anyway. When our players take a drop in their over inflated pay cheques and our wealthy owners who have the finance clout (apparently, so we were told) dip into their pockets they can keep my money.

God bless you Sir and deepest condolences.

Login to get fewer ads

ST update on 12:46 - May 21 with 9543 viewsandrew

ST update on 12:08 - May 21 by westside

Could season ticket renewal be extended to the start of next season whenever that is as people need to keep hold own their money at the moment

Can’t see us being down there this year to be honest.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

ST update on 12:52 - May 21 with 9529 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm not bothered about a refund for this season, they can keep it. I'm more concerned with next years, in that I haven't bought it yet (always leave it until the last day). I don't want to relinquish the seat I've had since the stadium opened, but I'm not a fan of paying for a ticket when the chances of going into the stadium seem a long way off. If we don't buy season tickets on that basis, and the club go bankrupt, then I obviously don't want that either.

But in the back of my mind is why should i stump up for next year, when the players are not taking a pay cut through this. It could also be argued why should they, they are only here for a short time, the club doesn't mean anything to them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

ST update on 13:03 - May 21 with 9509 viewsDarran

ST update on 12:52 - May 21 by Neath_Jack

I'm not bothered about a refund for this season, they can keep it. I'm more concerned with next years, in that I haven't bought it yet (always leave it until the last day). I don't want to relinquish the seat I've had since the stadium opened, but I'm not a fan of paying for a ticket when the chances of going into the stadium seem a long way off. If we don't buy season tickets on that basis, and the club go bankrupt, then I obviously don't want that either.

But in the back of my mind is why should i stump up for next year, when the players are not taking a pay cut through this. It could also be argued why should they, they are only here for a short time, the club doesn't mean anything to them.

Great post my friend but as I said on Twitter just now we won’t have many current players left.
If you take out the loan players and the out of contracts out of our last line up and assume Ayew and Rodon will be gone there’s hardly anyone left.

And that’s nothing to do with the current situation it’s all to do with the disgraceful way the clubs been run over the last few seasons.

ST update on 13:07 - May 21 with 9500 viewsNeath_Jack

ST update on 13:03 - May 21 by Darran

Great post my friend but as I said on Twitter just now we won’t have many current players left.
If you take out the loan players and the out of contracts out of our last line up and assume Ayew and Rodon will be gone there’s hardly anyone left.

And that’s nothing to do with the current situation it’s all to do with the disgraceful way the clubs been run over the last few seasons.

That's a fair point, what player will still be here should we resume in June? I can't imagine we (or any other club tbh) are going to be buying players in.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

ST update on 13:17 - May 21 with 9477 viewsDarran

ST update on 13:07 - May 21 by Neath_Jack

That's a fair point, what player will still be here should we resume in June? I can't imagine we (or any other club tbh) are going to be buying players in.

It’s going to be interesting how it pans out.

ST update on 13:22 - May 21 with 9461 viewsNotLoyal

Birch is a cheeky cnt. He’s on 54k a month, fck him.
Do your jobs yanks, do your job Birch, you came here with promises of stability, not one fcking cent put in to the community but so much taken out.
Goes for the players as well.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

ST update on 13:25 - May 21 with 9456 viewsjeza739

ST update on 12:45 - May 21 by Darran

God bless you Sir and deepest condolences.

Thank you
ST update on 13:26 - May 21 with 9453 viewssherpajacob

even though money is tight, The refund is neither here nor there for me and next seasons is paid for.

I would prefer season ticket to include all cup matches for next season and possibly one after that. Otherwise merchandise to the value of..... maybe upgrade to LT10 hospitality for a game of choice.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

ST update on 13:36 - May 21 with 9426 viewstheloneranger

ST update on 13:07 - May 21 by Neath_Jack

The players out of contract this season, their contracts end 30/06/2020.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

ST update on 13:42 - May 21 with 9408 viewsDarran

ST update on 13:22 - May 21 by NotLoyal

Birch is a cheeky cnt. He’s on 54k a month, fck him.
Do your jobs yanks, do your job Birch, you came here with promises of stability, not one fcking cent put in to the community but so much taken out.
Goes for the players as well.

I’m sure if there had not been a sale and Jenkins,Dineen,The Trust etc still owned the club I think a lot of people would feel a bit differently with the old “we’re in this together” kind of thing if you get my drift.
Especially as the current owners have done nothing the old owners couldn’t have done,except make the sellouts very rich of course.

ST update on 13:53 - May 21 with 9391 viewsTreforys_Jack

ST update on 13:42 - May 21 by Darran

I’m sure if there had not been a sale and Jenkins,Dineen,The Trust etc still owned the club I think a lot of people would feel a bit differently with the old “we’re in this together” kind of thing if you get my drift.
Especially as the current owners have done nothing the old owners couldn’t have done,except make the sellouts very rich of course.

Absolutely spot on, the old owners would have had so much goodwill in the bank. This lot, not a chance, I'm surprised there are people saying they are not bothered about a refund on this years ticket. I certainly am , if it was Jenkins et all , they could have kept it without a doubt.
ST update on 13:54 - May 21 with 9386 viewslifelong

ST update on 12:52 - May 21 by Neath_Jack

My feelings exactly, also if you renew for next season and there is a second wave of the virus in the Autumn you can probably kiss goodbye to that money also.
ST update on 13:56 - May 21 with 9380 viewsNotLoyal

ST update on 13:42 - May 21 by Darran

Was always the case for me, they had my total support, and I agree, I would as many others be more tolerant, but I’m giving this lot nothing because that’s what they have given us.
Apart from a whole bunch of lies.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

ST update on 13:59 - May 21 with 9372 viewsDarran

ST update on 13:56 - May 21 by NotLoyal

Was always the case for me, they had my total support, and I agree, I would as many others be more tolerant, but I’m giving this lot nothing because that’s what they have given us.
Apart from a whole bunch of lies.

I couldn’t agree more and after all this is over the likes Swedehead and Dineen will still be cavorting around if there’s nothing wrong.

ST update on 13:59 - May 21 with 9369 viewsDarran

ST update on 13:53 - May 21 by Treforys_Jack

Absolutely spot on, the old owners would have had so much goodwill in the bank. This lot, not a chance, I'm surprised there are people saying they are not bothered about a refund on this years ticket. I certainly am , if it was Jenkins et all , they could have kept it without a doubt.

Absolutely my friend.

ST update on 14:17 - May 21 with 9345 viewsJBT95

ST update on 13:03 - May 21 by Darran

What?

Running down contracts to get big earners off the wage deal and ensure we ain't in sh*t street.

We carried way too many rubbish players on big long term contracts.
[Post edited 21 May 2020 14:18]
ST update on 14:30 - May 21 with 9320 viewsDarran

ST update on 14:17 - May 21 by JBT95

What?

Running down contracts to get big earners off the wage deal and ensure we ain't in sh*t street.

We carried way too many rubbish players on big long term contracts.
[Post edited 21 May 2020 14:18]

No not really. You need a nucleus of players to add to we won’t have hardly any worth keeping if what I say is correct.
Put our last starting line up up and see who we’ve got left out of what I said.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024