Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 80819 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 17:29 - May 23 with 1301 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 17:09 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

He ain’t going anywhere anyway. The government is now retrospectively changing its interpretation of the rules that applied at the time so that they can claim Cummings’s actions didn’t break them. They even had one of the scientific advisors at it at the daily briefing just now. Absolutely shameless this lot are.

She actually gave a list of extenuating circumstances that she knows damn well weren’t met in this case. Both parents unwell, safeguarding. She also said that it was a matter for the politicians and she can only comment on medical advice (again repeating the advice which has clearly been broken). She should, however, have just walked out when Shapps threw her under the bus.

He won’t go anywhere though. I agree.

As too many in this country are in thrall to the whole brexit loving, racist, extreme right wing, establishment elite that he currently leads. Because they keep out foreigners, who they don’t like.*

* obviously apart from ones working in the NHS at the moment until the crisis is over in which case they can all sod off too.

The only possible way he’ll go, is if they manage to find evidence that he stopped during his journey. If that happens, they’ll find it impossible.
Cummings on 17:32 - May 23 with 1293 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 17:29 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

She actually gave a list of extenuating circumstances that she knows damn well weren’t met in this case. Both parents unwell, safeguarding. She also said that it was a matter for the politicians and she can only comment on medical advice (again repeating the advice which has clearly been broken). She should, however, have just walked out when Shapps threw her under the bus.

He won’t go anywhere though. I agree.

As too many in this country are in thrall to the whole brexit loving, racist, extreme right wing, establishment elite that he currently leads. Because they keep out foreigners, who they don’t like.*

* obviously apart from ones working in the NHS at the moment until the crisis is over in which case they can all sod off too.

The only possible way he’ll go, is if they manage to find evidence that he stopped during his journey. If that happens, they’ll find it impossible.

I’d imagine many motorway service station CCTV systems between London and the north east are being scoured at the moment, if they haven’t been already.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 17:41 - May 23 with 1267 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 17:32 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

I’d imagine many motorway service station CCTV systems between London and the north east are being scoured at the moment, if they haven’t been already.

Cctv footage is usually only retained for 30 days in most industries so I imagine it’s been wiped by now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 17:45 - May 23 with 1264 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Anyone who has travelled that distance with a four year old will know it's impossible without stopping unless they took lots of food and drinks and numerous containers for the inevitable by products of said food and drinks.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cummings on 17:50 - May 23 with 1250 viewslondonlisa2001

Indeed.

Or they’ll find someone who saw him.
Cummings on 17:53 - May 23 with 1242 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 17:41 - May 23 by Highjack

Cctv footage is usually only retained for 30 days in most industries so I imagine it’s been wiped by now.

It’ll be stored somewhere. Nothing is ever completely wiped.

Cummings on 17:55 - May 23 with 1236 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 17:53 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Interestingly, given Mary Wakefield’s job, the Spectator has just put up an article entitled ‘Why Dominic Cummings must go’.
Cummings on 17:58 - May 23 with 1233 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 17:55 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

Interestingly, given Mary Wakefield’s job, the Spectator has just put up an article entitled ‘Why Dominic Cummings must go’.

There’s been a definite anti-Johnson shift in some of the usually slavishly Tory press recently. It’s almost like they’ve come to the sudden realisation that he’s actually a deeply unpleasant liability.

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 17:59 - May 23 with 1229 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 17:53 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Nope, it’ll be overwritten. He might be nabbed by the ANPR cameras on the entrance or exit to the services though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Cummings on 18:02 - May 23 with 1221 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 17:58 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

There’s been a definite anti-Johnson shift in some of the usually slavishly Tory press recently. It’s almost like they’ve come to the sudden realisation that he’s actually a deeply unpleasant liability.

I reckon Gove is on manoeuvres. I keep saying they are like the Sith. There’s always one waiting in the shadows for the opportunity to strike their master down. Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Boris the stupid?

Cummings on 18:09 - May 23 with 1213 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 17:59 - May 23 by Highjack

Nope, it’ll be overwritten. He might be nabbed by the ANPR cameras on the entrance or exit to the services though.

They tend to keep cctv at motorway service stations for longer as they are often used in investigations. Many places like that keep it for 90 days (banks keep cctv for 90 days as well).
Cummings on 18:10 - May 23 with 1212 viewsJack_Kass

Fair is fair though, i haven't seen one person suggest what he would have done, had both himself and wife fallen ill.

We are talking about him making a decision in regards to the wellbeing of his 4 year old child.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Cummings on 18:10 - May 23 with 1211 viewslondonlisa2001

Yeah, but given his wife works at the Spectator... in fact it was the Spectator that published her ‘how we did lockdown while ill in London’ article I think.
Cummings on 18:13 - May 23 with 1203 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 18:10 - May 23 by Jack_Kass

Fair is fair though, i haven't seen one person suggest what he would have done, had both himself and wife fallen ill.

We are talking about him making a decision in regards to the wellbeing of his 4 year old child.

That’s the spirit.

Cummings on 18:15 - May 23 with 1198 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 18:10 - May 23 by Jack_Kass

Bollox. Sorry, but it is.

He wasn’t ill when they travelled.

He was probably wanting to avoid having to spend the time to look after the child while his wife was ill because of his job.
Cummings on 18:16 - May 23 with 1194 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 18:15 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

He was probably wanting to avoid having to spend the time to look after the child while his wife was ill because of his job.

Which he could of course quite easily have done from home anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Cummings on 18:16 - May 23 with 1193 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 18:02 - May 23 by Highjack

I reckon Gove is on manoeuvres. I keep saying they are like the Sith. There’s always one waiting in the shadows for the opportunity to strike their master down. Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Boris the stupid?

Cummings worked for Gove for 7 years.
Cummings on 18:23 - May 23 with 1179 viewsmonmouth

Or they've decided they'd prefer lovely cuddly Michael Gove.

Edit I see highjacks gone there, so I'll withdraw.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 18:34]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 18:23 - May 23 with 1179 viewsJack_Kass

Cummings on 18:15 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

I don't think its fair to question his parental ability or motives, through political contexts.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Cummings on 18:27 - May 23 with 1170 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 18:16 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

Cummings worked for Gove for 7 years.

Palpatine worked for Plagueis for over thirty. They’re very patient.

Cummings on 18:29 - May 23 with 1167 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 18:27 - May 23 by Highjack

Palpatine worked for Plagueis for over thirty. They’re very patient.

And Vader was loyal to Palpatine right up up the moment he chucked him down that big hole and killed him.

Let us not speak about the events of Rise of Skywalker.

Cummings on 18:34 - May 23 with 1151 viewsFireboy2

Cummings on 18:16 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Which he could of course quite easily have done from home anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Exactly.

One rule for us another rule for them.
Cummings on 18:35 - May 23 with 1148 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 18:29 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

And Vader was loyal to Palpatine right up up the moment he chucked him down that big hole and killed him.

Let us not speak about the events of Rise of Skywalker.

Nah he wasn’t. He was always banging on about overthrowing the emperor. His only loyalty was to his family. His wife, his mum and his son. He might have tortured his daughter a bit, but he didn’t know she was his daughter.

Cummings on 18:37 - May 23 with 1144 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 18:34 - May 23 by Fireboy2

Exactly.

One rule for us another rule for them.

As Lisa said, they are allowed as they are clever and can make adult balanced decisions based on risk. Not like the rest of us knobends who can't be trusted to put their pants on the right way.

Government of the people, see.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 18:37 - May 23 with 1143 viewsHighjack

Forgot he did choke his wife a little bit and chopped his sons w*nking hand off so ignore the last bit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024