Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 83545 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 14:52 - May 23 with 2054 viewsDarran

Cummings on 14:47 - May 23 by Kilkennyjack

You are wrong on this one Dazza.

Firstly i agree on Kinnock, he can walk as well.

Dom is not just like any other Tory.
Thus guy sat in on SAGE when not a scientist and so the concern is he championed certain outcomes - otherwise, what was he doing there ?
Was the disaster of herd immunity a Dom project ?

Dom has not been elected by anyone.
Dom has been found guilty of contempt of Parliament.
But Dom has recently appointed unelected political advisers to Cabinet.

Boris is lazy, Dom is busy - guess who has the most influence.

This guy has to go.
He knew the rules, the fact Hancock and Gove are ready to openly defend his law breaking tells you this not a Tory they can easily replace.

What exactly am I wrong about?

I’m just saying it’ll make no difference to anything if Cummings (or Johnson) are sacked.
They’re packed full of ćunts, got a majority of 80 and are in power for the next five years.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cummings on 14:52 - May 23 with 2052 viewsDarran

This is what politics is doing to people. 😂

Cummings on 15:02 - May 23 with 2034 viewsEbo

Cummings on 12:47 - May 23 by Darran

So tell me what difference him getting sacked will make next week,next month,next year?
Fuçk all that’s what. These ćunts are here for the next five years and if you sack one piece of scum there’s another piece of scum waiting in the wings.

People have been calling for Johnson to step down on Twitter this last few weeks who would replace him? Gove? JRM? Patel? Take your pick.
I

I agree to a point there Dar but the govt are petrified of losing Cummings as he’s basically running the circus.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Cummings on 15:08 - May 23 with 2016 viewsItchySphincter

Cummings on 14:52 - May 23 by Darran

This is what politics is doing to people. 😂

Ferking brilliant!!!! There’s no reasoning with people.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cummings on 15:10 - May 23 with 2015 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cummings on 15:02 - May 23 by Ebo

I agree to a point there Dar but the govt are petrified of losing Cummings as he’s basically running the circus.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he continued to run the circus unofficially even if he “resigned” or was “sacked”.

It’s the kind of thing they’d do.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cummings on 15:21 - May 23 with 1985 viewsbuilthjack

Cummings on 14:52 - May 23 by Darran

What exactly am I wrong about?

I’m just saying it’ll make no difference to anything if Cummings (or Johnson) are sacked.
They’re packed full of ćunts, got a majority of 80 and are in power for the next five years.

The fools who voted them in are now realising what c@nts they are.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cummings on 15:30 - May 23 with 1975 viewsdna

Not trying to defend anyone, think they're one as bad as the other, but let's not pretend non-essential travel hasn't been going on .

We all cheered Capt Tom when he completed his 100 laps - was it essential travel for the guard of honour to be there or Michael Ball to go and sit in his garden and interview him??

And, don't get me started on all these people on tv (news etc) - don't tell me they're not getting haircuts !!! and there's me like fecking Ken Dodd!!!!
Cummings on 15:34 - May 23 with 1966 viewsDJack

Cummings on 15:30 - May 23 by dna

Not trying to defend anyone, think they're one as bad as the other, but let's not pretend non-essential travel hasn't been going on .

We all cheered Capt Tom when he completed his 100 laps - was it essential travel for the guard of honour to be there or Michael Ball to go and sit in his garden and interview him??

And, don't get me started on all these people on tv (news etc) - don't tell me they're not getting haircuts !!! and there's me like fecking Ken Dodd!!!!

Ah bothsideserism at it's finest...

Those that you mention are not dictating to the public what to do/not do during a crisis and then going against their own edicts.

As to you looking like Ken Dodd... no, you are uglier.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 15:36 - May 23 with 1960 viewsBest_loser

Cummings on 15:30 - May 23 by dna

Can't accuse Cummings or Kinnock on that one

Or Boris
Cummings on 15:49 - May 23 with 1917 viewsDarran

Cummings on 15:21 - May 23 by builthjack

The fools who voted them in are now realising what c@nts they are.

Yep absolutely and let’s not forget those wánkers that supported Magic Grampa until the end,they have to take some responsibility too imo.

Cummings on 15:49 - May 23 with 1913 viewsPegojack

Cummings on 12:10 - May 23 by karnataka

Happy birthday Mike! Hope you have a good one. Are you allowed to travel to the beach yet to celebrate in restaurant with a sea view?

Yes Dave, outside terraces of bars and restaurants are allowed to open with appropriate social distancing. Haven't been to one yet, letting things settle. Swimming pool party for nine at my house tomorrow though, again allowed now in Phase 1. Burgers on the barbie and chilled beers in the fridge. Perfecto.....
Cummings on 15:58 - May 23 with 1899 viewsDarran

Cummings on 15:49 - May 23 by Pegojack

Yes Dave, outside terraces of bars and restaurants are allowed to open with appropriate social distancing. Haven't been to one yet, letting things settle. Swimming pool party for nine at my house tomorrow though, again allowed now in Phase 1. Burgers on the barbie and chilled beers in the fridge. Perfecto.....

Send me a photo for my Baglan Facebook group so they can wish you happy birthday Mike.
Not in your Speedo’s though.

Cummings on 15:59 - May 23 with 1896 viewsFieryJack

I've always seen Cummings as a devilish, Machiavellian, manipulating Tory lizard.

But have to admit, to my own surprise, that I've quite warmed to him of late. Doesn't try to weasel his way out of anything (like the politicians around him); refuses to apologise; is cheerfully insouciant in the face of the pigmy pressmen who lay siege to his door and is refreshingly and fearlessly maverick.

He refuses to "play the fuc*king game" that everyone else is too terrified of not playing.

Loved the way he gently berated the photographers outside his house today, child's ball in hand, "Come on! Get 2 metres apart". And his flip reply to one journalist, "who cares about good looks?" made me laugh. It should be his epitaph (and all other misfits).

(Still a Tory get, though)
Cummings on 16:06 - May 23 with 1887 viewsEbo

Cummings on 15:49 - May 23 by Darran

Yep absolutely and let’s not forget those wánkers that supported Magic Grampa until the end,they have to take some responsibility too imo.

You voted labour Dar. So who should have people voted for then? How are Corbyn supporters to blame?

You are berating people who wanted a fairer society and blaming them for a tory govt than is not fair at all.

Your logic is mental.

Even if everybody voted labour in Wales and Scotland we still get a tory govt.

Can you see now why people are becoming indy curious?
[Post edited 23 May 2020 16:09]

Cummings on 16:11 - May 23 with 1876 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 15:08 - May 23 by ItchySphincter

Ferking brilliant!!!! There’s no reasoning with people.

At least we found out Dimi’s latest incarnation...
Cummings on 16:11 - May 23 with 1875 viewsDarran

Cummings on 16:06 - May 23 by Ebo

You voted labour Dar. So who should have people voted for then? How are Corbyn supporters to blame?

You are berating people who wanted a fairer society and blaming them for a tory govt than is not fair at all.

Your logic is mental.

Even if everybody voted labour in Wales and Scotland we still get a tory govt.

Can you see now why people are becoming indy curious?
[Post edited 23 May 2020 16:09]

For creating the poorest opposition in history. I voted Labour because it was either that or not vote at all and I’m against not voting.
Thousands of people obviously didn’t see it the same way unfortunately and they’ve got what they deserve.

On a side note I’m note sure the likes of Corbyn,McDonnell,Abbott etc would have handled this crisis much better anyway.

And another thing too are you still harping on about people criticising Corbyn whilst you’re destroying Starmer on Twitter?
Makes a lot of sense that.

Cummings on 16:16 - May 23 with 1867 viewsEbo

Cummings on 16:11 - May 23 by Darran

For creating the poorest opposition in history. I voted Labour because it was either that or not vote at all and I’m against not voting.
Thousands of people obviously didn’t see it the same way unfortunately and they’ve got what they deserve.

On a side note I’m note sure the likes of Corbyn,McDonnell,Abbott etc would have handled this crisis much better anyway.

And another thing too are you still harping on about people criticising Corbyn whilst you’re destroying Starmer on Twitter?
Makes a lot of sense that.

Yet you seem to forget in 2017 Labour were very close to gaining power, instead, we had a hung parliament. The biggest post-war swing.

Add Brexit and Murdoch to the mix, no opposition leader would have stood a chance, but that doesn't meet your biased narrative does it?

As for Starmer - he will go the same way, the press have started on him already. Once this is all over you just watch what they will do. They find something and spin it out of control. For starters, they will run with the grooming gangs scandal and that will brainwash a lot of people.

Cummings on 16:20 - May 23 with 1852 viewsDarran

Cummings on 16:16 - May 23 by Ebo

Yet you seem to forget in 2017 Labour were very close to gaining power, instead, we had a hung parliament. The biggest post-war swing.

Add Brexit and Murdoch to the mix, no opposition leader would have stood a chance, but that doesn't meet your biased narrative does it?

As for Starmer - he will go the same way, the press have started on him already. Once this is all over you just watch what they will do. They find something and spin it out of control. For starters, they will run with the grooming gangs scandal and that will brainwash a lot of people.

Starmer might not win the next GE but he won’t go the same way he’s already more sense in a couple of months than Corbyn did in five years.

Anyway why do you care your not supporting Labour are you?

Cummings on 16:24 - May 23 with 1850 viewsDarran

Cummings on 16:20 - May 23 by Darran

Starmer might not win the next GE but he won’t go the same way he’s already more sense in a couple of months than Corbyn did in five years.

Anyway why do you care your not supporting Labour are you?

Mind you I did spot you giving Drakeford a little praise on Twitter in the week whilst having a go at Johnson.

Cummings on 16:28 - May 23 with 1843 viewsEbo

Ths whole affair is like a turd that's been left in the lift of a multi storey car park, shit on every level,

Cummings on 16:49 - May 23 with 1809 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 16:16 - May 23 by Ebo

Very close to gaining power? They were 64 seats away from a majority. Yeah, power was at the tip of Jezza’s fingers.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 17:00 - May 23 with 1785 viewsDarran

Cummings on 16:49 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Very close to gaining power? They were 64 seats away from a majority. Yeah, power was at the tip of Jezza’s fingers.

There’s one poster on here that currently has in his Twitter profile “Love Corbyn like a brother” 😂

Cummings on 17:07 - May 23 with 1777 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 15:59 - May 23 by FieryJack

I've always seen Cummings as a devilish, Machiavellian, manipulating Tory lizard.

But have to admit, to my own surprise, that I've quite warmed to him of late. Doesn't try to weasel his way out of anything (like the politicians around him); refuses to apologise; is cheerfully insouciant in the face of the pigmy pressmen who lay siege to his door and is refreshingly and fearlessly maverick.

He refuses to "play the fuc*king game" that everyone else is too terrified of not playing.

Loved the way he gently berated the photographers outside his house today, child's ball in hand, "Come on! Get 2 metres apart". And his flip reply to one journalist, "who cares about good looks?" made me laugh. It should be his epitaph (and all other misfits).

(Still a Tory get, though)

The real danger of Cummings is people believe the utter nonsense about him being a refreshingly fearless maverick, refusing to play the game.
Cummings on 17:09 - May 23 with 1766 viewsexiledclaseboy

He ain’t going anywhere anyway. The government is now retrospectively changing its interpretation of the rules that applied at the time so that they can claim Cummings’s actions didn’t break them. They even had one of the scientific advisors at it at the daily briefing just now. Absolutely shameless this lot are.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 17:23 - May 23 with 1749 viewsBrynCartwright

Cummings on 14:23 - May 23 by legoman

Cummings behaviour is absolutely indefensible and he must go. The point about whether his journey could be classed as "essential" is not relevant because he had a symptomatic person in his party and therefore should have immediately isolated his household and not potentially expose others through his irresponsible actions.

His arrogant attempts at justifying his actions truly incense me. Calls for his resignation must be escalated.

This....and some!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024