Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 83705 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 19:28 - May 23 with 1506 viewsFireboy2

Cummings on 19:18 - May 23 by Jack_Kass

Great so what does the child do? Remember I said ill enough to be incapable of taking care of a child. The Prime Minister nearly kicked it so lets not downplay it, or the last few months

I don,'t know many independent 4 year olds.

They should do what everyone else has done, got through it, I know of several people who have kids who have had it and guess what? They got through it without travelling to their parents.

You are obviously a tory sympathiser, just give up, hes on a hiding to nothing but the slimy tvvat will probably get away with it.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 19:30]
Cummings on 19:34 - May 23 with 1483 viewsJack_Kass

Cummings on 19:22 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

He could get looked after by his uncle, or aunt who live round the corner? Or his Dad’s best mate, who lives round the corner? Or his Mum’s assistant who lives in London.

What level of ill is incapable of looking after a child yet capable of driving for 5 hours?

Bloody hell, you’ll believe anything won’t you? And it’s them that are downplaying it. By kicking lockdown into touch over a Tory advisor. You realise that’s what they’ve done? No one is going to stick to it now. Any spike in a couple of weeks can be traced back to this.

I don't believe anyone and think they're all c**s, it allows me not to be blinded by political beliefs

Im glad you know his personal circle well enough to inform us what was best for his child. Why are you not on the news with such reliable information?
[Post edited 23 May 2020 19:41]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Cummings on 19:35 - May 23 with 1480 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 19:25 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

His wife wrote a long article about how she played with the kid when Dom was unwell.

And went in Radio 4 saying the same thing.

It’s unbelievable to me that anyone could justify this bollox.

But plenty of "normal" people will try to justify it.

You've only got to read this thread to see there are gullible / naive / ignorant folk out there.

Beggers belief but there we go.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 19:35 - May 23 with 1478 viewsSwanjaxs

Cummings on 19:19 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

I’ve done so many times.

Hopefully this will see him meet his Waterloo...

Have you really!

Does your mother know?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cummings on 19:38 - May 23 with 1469 viewsJack_Kass

Cummings on 19:22 - May 23 by waynekerr55

His brother in law, um, lives, in, london

You telling me that the Government couldn't have helped provide provisions for him?

I don't know Wayne, neither does anyone else, thats what I am trying to decipher.

Maybe he didnt want his child to go with his brother in law if him and his wife fell seriously ill. Its not a hierarchal system of the closest family member, maybe his sister is a custodial guardian in such circumstances.

Cummings on 19:38 - May 23 with 1468 viewsbonymine

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dom

The pressure on the lying scumbag is ratcheting up by the minute it would appear and rightly so.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Cummings on 19:39 - May 23 with 1466 views3swan

I don't think he had any friends to help him in London . With all the rubbish over the last few weeks if he doesn't leave one way or another it will be the biggest PR disaster so far
Cummings on 19:41 - May 23 with 1455 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 19:38 - May 23 by Jack_Kass

I don't know Wayne, neither does anyone else, thats what I am trying to decipher.

Maybe he didnt want his child to go with his brother in law if him and his wife fell seriously ill. Its not a hierarchal system of the closest family member, maybe his sister is a custodial guardian in such circumstances.

His sister could have gone down to him then, surely?

Here's your comeback for it, "Maybe his sister doesn't drive" or "Maybe his sister couldn't travel because she has kids" or "Maybe he wanted to go ooop North as it coincided with his dear mothers birthday".

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 19:44 - May 23 with 1443 viewsSwanjaxs

Cummings on 19:41 - May 23 by Neath_Jack

Here's your comeback for it, "Maybe his sister doesn't drive" or "Maybe his sister couldn't travel because she has kids" or "Maybe he wanted to go ooop North as it coincided with his dear mothers birthday".

Or maybe, he's just a massive pìss taking bellend, who doesn't care about the consequences of his stupid actions 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Cummings on 19:46 - May 23 with 1434 viewsJack_Kass

Cummings on 19:22 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Cummings never had to go to hospital let alone intensive care, nor did his wife as far as I know. They had, like the vast majority of people with Covid19, relatively mild symptoms. Unlike the vast majority of people he chose to drive from one end of England to the other to see his mam.

Because how many of the sadly 35k, that have perished also knew that would be the case? Unfortunately none of us have a crystal ball.

Hindsight is easy, Lets not downplay how quickly this thing was moving at that time, sadly a lot of people were here one day and gone in a short time after
[Post edited 23 May 2020 19:47]

Cummings on 19:49 - May 23 with 1421 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 19:44 - May 23 by Swanjaxs

Or maybe, he's just a massive pìss taking bellend, who doesn't care about the consequences of his stupid actions 🤔

I reckon you're correct mate.

Cummings on 19:49 - May 23 with 1422 viewsJack_Kass

Cummings on 19:41 - May 23 by Neath_Jack

Whats the difference if his sister drove from Durham to London? Its the same thing.

Cummings on 19:50 - May 23 with 1418 viewsNeathJack

I fancy the Guardian have gone in for a touch of rope a dope with this story. Top work.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dom
Cummings on 19:52 - May 23 with 1410 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 19:49 - May 23 by Jack_Kass

Whats the difference if his sister drove from Durham to London? Its the same thing.

About 28 minutes, because it's downhill from Durham.

Cummings on 19:53 - May 23 with 1403 viewsSwanjaxs

Well perhaps his sister wasn't suspected covid for one thing (allegedly )

Cummings on 19:54 - May 23 with 1397 viewsDJack

Unless his sister was showing symptoms then you are talking bollucks...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Cummings on 19:59 - May 23 with 1378 viewsFireboy2

I think Jack Kass has definitely shown his in this thread.

I'm just off to the garage to fetch a spade for him.
Cummings on 20:11 - May 23 with 1344 viewsLeonWasGod

Cummings on 19:35 - May 23 by Neath_Jack

But plenty of "normal" people will try to justify it.

You've only got to read this thread to see there are gullible / naive / ignorant folk out there.

Beggers belief but there we go.

They're not normal. They're brainwashed cultists.
Cummings on 20:13 - May 23 with 1335 viewsexiledclaseboy

Looks like Dom went on a tour of the north east. Oopsy.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 20:15 - May 23 with 1333 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 19:59 - May 23 by Fireboy2

It’s ok, I’ve asked the Samaritans to go round and confiscate the keys to his JCB.
Cummings on 20:16 - May 23 with 1330 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 19:59 - May 23 by Fireboy2

It's too late. Hes just emerged in Australia. That's even more impressive with one's head stuck up one's arse the whole way.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 20:19 - May 23 with 1324 viewsfbreath

Cummings on 20:13 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Looks like Dom went on a tour of the north east. Oopsy.

He was on duty while up north driving around checking people weren’t flouting the rules. Killing two birds with one stone ensuring value for the taxpayers that pay his wages

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Cummings on 20:23 - May 23 with 1309 viewsWarwickHunt

Wait - there’s more...

Cummings on 20:24 - May 23 with 1301 viewsDarran

Cummings on 19:52 - May 23 by Neath_Jack

About 28 minutes, because it's downhill from Durham.

She’s a woman driver mind. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cummings on 20:29 - May 23 with 1284 viewsDarran

Made me smile.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024