Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 83946 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 18:46 - May 23 with 1216 viewsswan65split

One thing is for sure, we will see even less of Boris now......any credibility hes had is disappearing faster than Houdinis Barrel.
Cummings on 18:46 - May 23 with 1212 viewsJack_Kass

Cummings on 18:34 - May 23 by Fireboy2

Exactly.

One rule for us another rule for them.

How so if he and his wife had fallen ill enough, to be incapable of doing so?

Forget about the thunderc**t of a politician, and think about the parent.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Cummings on 18:55 - May 23 with 1191 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 18:23 - May 23 by Jack_Kass

I don't think its fair to question his parental ability or motives, through political contexts.

And yet that’s exactly what they’ve done today to every parent that has not broken lockdown.

Insinuated that somehow they aren’t as family minded as Cummings.

Otherwise they too would have realised that lockdown was merely a set of optional guidance notes, to be assessed on a person by person basis according to need, personal circumstances and how close you are to the bloody prime minister.

Shame no one told the police. Or the Mum of the little boy buried on his own.

Anyone who is not incandescent with rage at this needs to look at the picture of the burial of that little boy with no one there. Until they get it.
Cummings on 18:57 - May 23 with 1188 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 18:46 - May 23 by Jack_Kass

He was not ill according to the PM.

We know for a fact he was well enough to drive across the country, and then dance in the garden to ABBA.

His brother in law lives in London btw.
Cummings on 19:00 - May 23 with 1184 viewsbuilthjack

Has to go. It can't be one law for him, and another for the ordinary person.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cummings on 19:01 - May 23 with 1179 viewsexiledclaseboy

As the child of a key worker there would have been other childcare options available to Dom that didn’t involve driving 250 miles.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 19:01 - May 23 with 1179 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 18:57 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

We know for a fact he was well enough to drive across the country, and then dance in the garden to ABBA.

Yet he, and they, will escape unscathed because the sea of people, with no critical faculty of any sort, will choose to believe the crap they spout. As always.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 19:05 - May 23 with 1162 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 19:01 - May 23 by monmouth

Yet he, and they, will escape unscathed because the sea of people, with no critical faculty of any sort, will choose to believe the crap they spout. As always.

Thankfully the sea of people doesn’t seem to believe him, as a snap you gov poll has just been published with 68% believing he broke lockdown. Including per yougov ‘most’ Tory voters.

Many older Tories, who haven’t seen their grandkids of course, may well find this a step too far.
Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 19:07 - May 23 with 1154 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 19:05 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

Thankfully the sea of people doesn’t seem to believe him, as a snap you gov poll has just been published with 68% believing he broke lockdown. Including per yougov ‘most’ Tory voters.

Many older Tories, who haven’t seen their grandkids of course, may well find this a step too far.

Crikey. The defences are crumbling? I'm shocked. Seriously. I hope he can't ride this out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 19:09 - May 23 with 1143 viewsFireboy2

Then they both stay at home for 14 days like the rest of us derrrrrr.
Cummings on 19:09 - May 23 with 1141 viewsexiledclaseboy

There’s used to be a rule that when the advisor became the story it was time for them to go. That’s one of the other rules Cummings is immune to as he’s been the story for ages now.

Cummings on 19:10 - May 23 with 1139 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 19:07 - May 23 by monmouth

Crikey. The defences are crumbling? I'm shocked. Seriously. I hope he can't ride this out.

Oops.

Apparently it was his Mum’s birthday during the two weeks he was there.

God I hope the smug little sh*t gets sent packing over this.
Cummings on 19:11 - May 23 with 1133 viewsbonymine

Cummings on 18:55 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

And yet that’s exactly what they’ve done today to every parent that has not broken lockdown.

Insinuated that somehow they aren’t as family minded as Cummings.

Otherwise they too would have realised that lockdown was merely a set of optional guidance notes, to be assessed on a person by person basis according to need, personal circumstances and how close you are to the bloody prime minister.

Shame no one told the police. Or the Mum of the little boy buried on his own.

Anyone who is not incandescent with rage at this needs to look at the picture of the burial of that little boy with no one there. Until they get it.

This 100% Lisa and coupled with his condescendingly arrogant tone in his brief appearance outside his house this morning the guy makes me want to 🤮🤮🤮 Pr1ck of the highest order.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Cummings on 19:12 - May 23 with 1127 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 19:09 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

There’s used to be a rule that when the advisor became the story it was time for them to go. That’s one of the other rules Cummings is immune to as he’s been the story for ages now.

I’ll bet every single resource available to Sadiq Khan is being used to find if there’s any TFL cctv anywhere showing him filling up before leaving London.

God, that’d be funny.
Cummings on 19:13 - May 23 with 1126 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 19:10 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

Oops.

Apparently it was his Mum’s birthday during the two weeks he was there.

God I hope the smug little sh*t gets sent packing over this.

What a coincidence...
Cummings on 19:14 - May 23 with 1120 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 19:13 - May 23 by WarwickHunt

What a coincidence...

I was going to say what are the chances, and then I realised they are about 26 to 1.

Cummings on 19:17 - May 23 with 1107 viewsSwanjaxs

Cummings on 18:57 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

Anybody who feels the need to dance in the garden to ABBA is clearly unwell in mho 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cummings on 19:18 - May 23 with 1105 viewsJack_Kass

Cummings on 19:09 - May 23 by Fireboy2

Then they both stay at home for 14 days like the rest of us derrrrrr.

Great so what does the child do? Remember I said ill enough to be incapable of taking care of a child. The Prime Minister nearly kicked it so lets not downplay it, or the last few months

I don,'t know many independent 4 year olds.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Cummings on 19:19 - May 23 with 1099 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 19:17 - May 23 by Swanjaxs

Anybody who feels the need to dance in the garden to ABBA is clearly unwell in mho 🤔

I’ve done so many times.

Hopefully this will see him meet his Waterloo...
Cummings on 19:22 - May 23 with 1080 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 19:18 - May 23 by Jack_Kass

Great so what does the child do? Remember I said ill enough to be incapable of taking care of a child. The Prime Minister nearly kicked it so lets not downplay it, or the last few months

Cummings never had to go to hospital let alone intensive care, nor did his wife as far as I know. They had, like the vast majority of people with Covid19, relatively mild symptoms. Unlike the vast majority of people he chose to drive from one end of England to the other to see his mam.

Cummings on 19:22 - May 23 with 1079 viewswaynekerr55

His brother in law, um, lives, in, london

You telling me that the Government couldn't have helped provide provisions for him?

Cummings on 19:22 - May 23 with 1076 viewslondonlisa2001

He could get looked after by his uncle, or aunt who live round the corner? Or his Dad’s best mate, who lives round the corner? Or his Mum’s assistant who lives in London.

What level of ill is incapable of looking after a child yet capable of driving for 5 hours?

Bloody hell, you’ll believe anything won’t you? And it’s them that are downplaying it. By kicking lockdown into touch over a Tory advisor. You realise that’s what they’ve done? No one is going to stick to it now. Any spike in a couple of weeks can be traced back to this.
Cummings on 19:24 - May 23 with 1075 viewsfbreath

Is it responsible parenting to drive such a long way if you are ill.

Putting child and wife in danger

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Cummings on 19:25 - May 23 with 1072 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 19:22 - May 23 by exiledclaseboy

Cummings never had to go to hospital let alone intensive care, nor did his wife as far as I know. They had, like the vast majority of people with Covid19, relatively mild symptoms. Unlike the vast majority of people he chose to drive from one end of England to the other to see his mam.

His wife wrote a long article about how she played with the kid when Dom was unwell.

And went in Radio 4 saying the same thing.

It’s unbelievable to me that anyone could justify this bollox.
Cummings on 19:26 - May 23 with 1057 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 19:25 - May 23 by londonlisa2001

His wife wrote a long article about how she played with the kid when Dom was unwell.

And went in Radio 4 saying the same thing.

It’s unbelievable to me that anyone could justify this bollox.

gEt BrExIt DuN aNd SmAsH tHe iLl EaTs, or something

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024