Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 84097 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 10:10 - May 24 with 1620 viewsCatullus

Cummings on 09:47 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

Sky news keep replaying the Shapps interview. It’s toe curlingly car crash TV.

Shapps on Andrew Marr now desperatley trying not answer any Cummings related questions. He either doesn't know or it's not his area of expertise and he hasn't spoken to DC but what he does know is....nothing really besides saying the newspapers have got it wrong.

Maybe a non governmental worker should get in their car and drive over 200 miles to a family members house and see what is said?

It's don't do as I do but do as I say.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 10:20 - May 24 with 1595 viewsNeath_Jack

Where is Boris the Coward? Surely he should be front and centre now, leading by example. Or is that to much to expect from a Prime Minister?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 10:23 - May 24 with 1582 viewsNortbankboy

Cummings on 10:20 - May 24 by Neath_Jack

Where is Boris the Coward? Surely he should be front and centre now, leading by example. Or is that to much to expect from a Prime Minister?

Boris hiding again
Cummings on 10:26 - May 24 with 1569 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 10:23 - May 24 by Nortbankboy

Boris hiding again

Check your fridge.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 10:32 - May 24 with 1545 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 10:26 - May 24 by Neath_Jack

Check your fridge.

You’d need a fûcking big one...
Cummings on 10:34 - May 24 with 1539 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 09:41 - May 24 by Darran

Why do you reply to him?

Just ban the tedious fûckwit.
Cummings on 10:35 - May 24 with 1530 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 10:23 - May 24 by Nortbankboy

Boris hiding again

He’s probably away begging Dominic Cummings for his permission to sack him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 12:04 - May 24 with 1405 viewsswan65split

Cummings on 09:38 - May 24 by Catullus

Ah, a non non denial!

I watched the marr show (well still watching) and this story won't go away. Eight now I don't think it even matters what the truth is but the perception of all this is so bad that Bojo should sack Cummings. Or is Bojo too stupid to see the damage he's ding to himself? Strange really because Bojo has been quite ruthless with people who step out of line yet Cummings rides on.
Starmer will surely nail Bojo next PMQ's.

Its not only the damage he is doing to himself, its too the Tory party and Politics as a whole.
Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 12:07 - May 24 with 1400 viewsNortbankboy

Cummings on 08:23 - May 24 by pikeypaul

PMSL 😆

All the insignificant, remoaner losers getting a hard on at DCs actions and having a snowflake hizzy fit.by feck he has them on the end of his finger dancing to his tune.

The fact is he’s done nothing illegal and was being a responsible parent.

But you’ll obviously get the remoaner, losers who are still bitter and obsessed about him GETTING
BEEXIT DONE wanting to shamelessly politicise the pandemic for their agendas, sad, but that’s the lowlife they are.

Personally if he did decide to go it’s not a problem since it’s mission accomplished and like we all know he’ll have another position within weeks at No 10 .

Anyway nice to see the loser, remoaners getting worked up 😂😆😂😂

ps any sign of those lazy fecking teachers going back and doing their job like the NHS ?

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 24 May 2020 8:29]

The rabid right has spoken!
Cummings on 12:11 - May 24 with 1383 viewstheloneranger

Cummings just been called to a meeting at No 10!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cummings on 12:15 - May 24 with 1368 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 12:11 - May 24 by theloneranger

*puts champagne in fridge*
Cummings on 12:16 - May 24 with 1362 viewsNortbankboy

Well I'm off up to Merthyr to see my aunt,what good enough for
Cummings is good enough for me
Cummings on 12:16 - May 24 with 1357 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 12:15 - May 24 by WarwickHunt

*puts champagne in fridge*

Is that wise? Boris could still be in there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Cummings on 12:18 - May 24 with 1355 viewsGlyn1

Probably to give Boris his orders on how to handle this.

Stay at Home * Save Lives * Protect the NHS

Which bit of "Stay at Home" did Cummings not understand?

We were told that if anyone in our family had symptoms we must self-isolate for 14 days in our place of residence. Instead he went on a 246 mile car journey.

People have died alone because their loved ones followed the rules that this jerk ignored. It's arrogant hypocrisy and it stinks.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 12:20]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Cummings on 12:23 - May 24 with 1342 viewstheloneranger

"Is Dominic Cumming or Going??"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cummings on 12:25 - May 24 with 1338 viewsGlyn1

Cummings on 12:22 - May 23 by Darran

Nobody really gives a fuçk it’s just and excuse for anti-Tories to vent some anger.
I hate the twáts but what’s going to change if you get the tool sacked?

No it isn't. There are plenty of Conservatives who are angry about this as well. The chief medical officer in Scotland resigned for something a lot less important, but she's an honourable woman who was doing a vital job.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 12:26]

Cummings on 12:29 - May 24 with 1331 viewsGlyn1

Cummings on 12:37 - May 23 by Darran

I’m right though aren’t I?

Stephen Kinnock did basically the same thing but you aren’t going to see the same people that want Cummings sacked wanting Kinnock sacked are you?
All politics is these days is one big childish game.

The same thing? They didn't have symptoms of the virus so it was foolish but not dangerous. Seriously I hope you change your mind on this one.

Cummings on 13:22 - May 24 with 1259 viewsProfessor

Cummings on 12:29 - May 24 by Glyn1

The same thing? They didn't have symptoms of the virus so it was foolish but not dangerous. Seriously I hope you change your mind on this one.

Kinnock was honest about it. It was stupid and naive. He should have stood down from his very minor shadow ministerial role. As far as I can see Cummings was a repeat
Offender. Should have been self-isolating and has lied. Most notably around police involvement. Would also add Corbyn was still labour leader at the time of Kinnock being a pillock
Cummings on 13:26 - May 24 with 1250 viewsDarran

Cummings on 12:29 - May 24 by Glyn1

Tory twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cummings on 13:48 - May 24 with 1215 viewsLeonWasGod

Cummings on 09:11 - May 24 by Joe_bradshaw

Pikey’s blind faith in Boris and the Tory party whatever they say or do is interesting.

You have to conclude that anyone who follows any politician so slavishly is incapable of original independent thought indicating low mental capacity that results in this ovine behaviour.

Yep. A psychologist wet dream he is - not one individual thought. A great example of how they recruit people to be their useful idiots.
Cummings on 14:06 - May 24 with 1181 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 13:48 - May 24 by LeonWasGod

Yep. A psychologist wet dream he is - not one individual thought. A great example of how they recruit people to be their useful idiots.

I wonder if psychologists analyse their own wet dreams? It’s probably a subject for another thread, along with Darth Vader chopping off his sons w*nking hand.

Cummings on 14:09 - May 24 with 1169 viewskarnataka

Cummings on 09:38 - May 24 by Catullus

Ah, a non non denial!

I watched the marr show (well still watching) and this story won't go away. Eight now I don't think it even matters what the truth is but the perception of all this is so bad that Bojo should sack Cummings. Or is Bojo too stupid to see the damage he's ding to himself? Strange really because Bojo has been quite ruthless with people who step out of line yet Cummings rides on.
Starmer will surely nail Bojo next PMQ's.

It's quite simple, Johnson can't sack Cummings until Cummings tells him to.
Cummings on 14:11 - May 24 with 1166 viewsHighjack

If he is sacked then surely all those who rushed to his defence saying he did nothing wrong should be sacked too?

Cummings on 14:14 - May 24 with 1158 viewsSwanjaxs

Sky News now reporting someone saw some bald bloke who looked like Cummings taking a walk 25 miles from Durham! 😯

https://news.sky.com/story/witness-i-saw-someone-who-looked-like-dominic-cumming

Reminds me of the time I was walking my dog near Penlan common years ago, I'm pretty much sure one of the Nolan sisters walked past me, you know the little podgy one 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cummings on 14:15 - May 24 with 1151 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 14:11 - May 24 by Highjack

If he is sacked then surely all those who rushed to his defence saying he did nothing wrong should be sacked too?

That’s probably a big part of the reason why he won’t be sacked. They went all in on defending him yesterday.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024