Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 84033 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 14:21 - Jun 4 with 1585 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 13:52 - Jun 4 by Kerouac

I was going to say the sign in the background was incredibly appropriate but then I saw there’s nine of them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 14:30 - Jun 4 with 1567 viewssherpajacob

Cummings on 14:21 - Jun 4 by Highjack

I was going to say the sign in the background was incredibly appropriate but then I saw there’s nine of them.

Correct, one group of 5 and one group of 4

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cummings on 14:36 - Jun 4 with 1555 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 14:30 - Jun 4 by sherpajacob

Correct, one group of 5 and one group of 4

Does that include the two dogs on the right?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 14:45 - Jun 4 with 1542 viewskarnataka

Convenient that you missed off the replies because they didn't fit your narrative! Everyone thinks they are observing social distancing except you and the daft prick who posted it! As one respondent said, "this really is scraping the bottom of the barrel"

Helen_of_Coy 🇪🇺🇬🇧
@florencerounda2
·
30 May
Replying to
@recusant_raja
@alisonfletch1
and 4 others
They’re practicing social distancing....photographs don’t reflect accurate distance due to the lens angles
Chris 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
@NN1Hayesfc
·
31 May
Replying to
@recusant_raja
@cllrsfielding
and 3 others
You sad individual !

I'm no fan of Labour but this really is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Jeane Anderson
@Jeaneauk1
·
31 May
Replying to
@recusant_raja
@cllrsfielding
and 3 others
Looks like social distancing to me, and as distance is hard to judge in a photo I would suggest they haven’t broken any rules or guidance
Cummings on 14:53 - Jun 4 with 1523 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 14:45 - Jun 4 by karnataka

Convenient that you missed off the replies because they didn't fit your narrative! Everyone thinks they are observing social distancing except you and the daft prick who posted it! As one respondent said, "this really is scraping the bottom of the barrel"

Helen_of_Coy 🇪🇺🇬🇧
@florencerounda2
·
30 May
Replying to
@recusant_raja
@alisonfletch1
and 4 others
They’re practicing social distancing....photographs don’t reflect accurate distance due to the lens angles
Chris 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
@NN1Hayesfc
·
31 May
Replying to
@recusant_raja
@cllrsfielding
and 3 others
You sad individual !

Jeane Anderson
@Jeaneauk1
·
31 May
Replying to
@recusant_raja
@cllrsfielding
and 3 others
Looks like social distancing to me, and as distance is hard to judge in a photo I would suggest they haven’t broken any rules or guidance

You are mistaking me for someone who gives a f*ck.

Got any photos of Cummings and his family, you know the incident that you all know so much about and are so outraged about?

#Hypocrisy
#fauxoutrage
#professionalw*nkers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Cummings on 14:54 - Jun 4 with 1528 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 14:45 - Jun 4 by karnataka

Helen_of_Coy 🇪🇺🇬🇧
@florencerounda2
·
30 May
Replying to
@recusant_raja
@alisonfletch1
and 4 others
Chris 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
@NN1Hayesfc
·
31 May
Replying to
@recusant_raja
@cllrsfielding
and 3 others
You sad individual !

Jeane Anderson
@Jeaneauk1
·
31 May
Replying to
@recusant_raja
@cllrsfielding
and 3 others

Whoever posted that needs to drive to Barnard Castle for a sight test.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 18:23 - Jun 4 with 1468 viewslegoman

Social distancing is about spending more than 15 minutes at a distance less than 2m. You can't tell from a still photo whether that was the case.

Ridiculous post

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Cummings on 18:40 - Jun 4 with 1447 viewsmajorraglan

Cummings on 08:37 - Jun 4 by karnataka

I wasn't making a case for Cummings to be prosecuted. I knew it was never going to happen. Whether we like it or not, some people are above the law in this country and I never doubted that was the case. I do believe though, that he should have been sacked or at the very least found another lower profile role he could have been given. His actions have undermined the lockdown mantra he helped to formulate, undermined his own position and undermined Johnson's. The vast majority of people will comply with rules but far fewer will if they see that the rule makers have clearly changed their minds and they are no longer obliged to comply. There have been many reports from across the country where people have been stopped and used Cummings' actions as an excuse for their own. I've even heard people saying it myself. As one of the architects of lockdown and writer of the PM's snappy catch phrases, IMO there is a massive difference between the seriousness actions of Cummings and the actions of Jenrick, Kinnock, et al.

Apologies if it’s come across as a “dig” at you, it wasn’t meant that way. I thought the original post from Kerouac would have been included in the response.
I was trying to set out the legal position and strategy the police have adopted for the benefit of some of our other posters who don’t seem to understand.
Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 21:31 - Jun 4 with 1413 viewssplJack

Nobody likes a grass.
Cummings on 07:24 - Jun 5 with 1322 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

Cummings on 10:50 - Jun 5 with 1234 viewsJack_Meoff

Interesting read.

https://truepublica.org.uk/united-kingdom/dominic-cummings-a-cover-story-obscuri

'If the Tories had reacted to the Covid-19 crisis and thrown their protective ring around the vulnerable and those in care homes as they did with Cummings we would have seen a different outcome to the sheer scale of death that this virus has brought to Britain. But this government wants chaos, this is THE modus operandi of Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson — as they both believe no real change, can come without it. '

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Cummings on 11:44 - Jun 5 with 1210 viewsFireboy2

Cummings on 10:50 - Jun 5 by Jack_Meoff

Interesting read.

https://truepublica.org.uk/united-kingdom/dominic-cummings-a-cover-story-obscuri

'If the Tories had reacted to the Covid-19 crisis and thrown their protective ring around the vulnerable and those in care homes as they did with Cummings we would have seen a different outcome to the sheer scale of death that this virus has brought to Britain. But this government wants chaos, this is THE modus operandi of Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson — as they both believe no real change, can come without it. '

And still some people will defend them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024