Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 83938 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 00:14 - Jun 2 with 1545 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 19:05 - Jun 1 by Catullus

Except that he did break the rules. It's not justification that Labour haven't sacked anybody who broke the rules, it just reflects very badly on Starmer as well, makes him look like a hypocrite.
At least some of the Labour lot apologised, Cummings wouldn't even do that.

Bojo says Cummings is in last chance saloon well if he is they should already have rung time on him.

Well the police say he didn't break the rules.
They say that at the worst they would have turned him around and sent him home on his trip to the castle.

In effect he has done what millions of people, including most of the whining f*ckers on here, have done.
Admit this to yourselves at least.
I seem to remember a thread where everybody was discussing whether they were sticking 100% to the government's advice and nearly everybody on it admitted they had made at least one exception.

The man is not an elected politician, he is an employee of the Tory party.
Why on earth should he resign when the police have confirmed that he didn't break any rules and the 'witnesses' and 'newspapers' that made accusations have been proved to be liars.
Would you resign from your job in those circumstances?
Would any employers on here sack somebody because some hysterical liars make an accusation against an employee of theirs?
Get a grip and grow the f*ck up people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Cummings on 00:16 - Jun 2 with 1543 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 13:45 - Jun 1 by Fireboy2

Isnt it strange that now it looks like the invertebrate will get away with it the tory sympathisers are putting their heads above the parapet.

What I try to do in life is not offer an opinion until the facts have been established.

Cummings on 00:19 - Jun 2 with 1538 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 11:21 - Jun 1 by sherpajacob

those calling for him to go range from the far left across the spectrum , including bishops and scientists, all the way to right wing hard man Steve baker.

Those defending him come from the very narrow, "we've got to protect our phoney baloney jobs" brigade in thrall to Johnson

So what.
What is important is the answer to the question;
'Based on the facts, are his (satisfied) employers compelled to sack him?'

Cummings on 00:26 - Jun 2 with 1524 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 09:45 - Jun 1 by Joe_bradshaw

The Labour MP resigned her junior whips post. Did the right thing after breaking the rules that Cummings was instrumental in drafting.

Cummings broke the rules that he was instrumental in drafting by going to the castle on his wife's birthday as confirmed by the police. He also risked his family's life by driving with defective eyesight which breaks the road traffic act 1988. It's also utter lunacy.

Another supporter of unelected bureaucrats. How very consistent of you.

The police have confirmed that he has not broken the law.

Do you work for the state?
Are you a teacher? Council employee? etc.
Do you think your employers would be correct in sacking you if I was to make an unproven accusation that you have broken the law?

Get real.

Have you broken the rules at any point these last couple of months?
Be honest with yourself.
Be proud of yourself.

Cummings on 00:29 - Jun 2 with 1522 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 07:18 - Jun 1 by Best_loser

Those damn people exposing the rule maker as a rule breaker

Your such a little tory to$$er

It's ironic given your user name that your so upset that Cummings was caught on the road

Unfortunately for you there is no irony in your username.

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Cummings on 00:38 - Jun 2 with 1509 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cummings on 00:26 - Jun 2 by Kerouac

Do you think your employers would be correct in sacking you if I was to make an unproven accusation that you have broken the law?

Get real.

Be honest with yourself.
Be proud of yourself.

The police confirmed that he broke the law and he would have been turned back from his crazy test drive with defective eyesight had they seen him. He endangered his family and all other people using that road at that time.

I do not work for the state and never have. I have always set up my own companies and worked for myself and my employees to provide for our families. I have never had an employer.

Your continued support of an unelected bureaucrat is interesting given your view of those that don’t work for your idol Johnson, particularly in Europe. How very consistent.

I am shielding and have not broken the rules.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cummings on 00:39 - Jun 2 with 1505 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 09:15 - Jun 1 by JackSomething

Your first paragraph sounds like 'Dom would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids'. So is it fine to break the rules as long as you don't get caught then?

If this had been a prominent Remain supporter, you'd be screaming for their head far louder than the 'left' you so despise are calling for Dom's.

Yes, it's the people criticising him who are playing politics, not the minority desperate to defend him because his politics align with theirs. If you take a look at the posters scrambling to find a way to defend Cummings on this forum, it's a motley bunch at best.

Who are the grown-ups in the Tory party that have convinced you to vote for them out of interest?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 9:17]

"If this had been a prominent Remain supporter, you'd be screaming for their head far louder than the 'left' you so despise are calling for Dom's."

Not me fella.
Several Labour figures and SNP figures have broken the lockdown rules, most have got away with it. You won't find any evidence of me calling for their heads, please provide evidence if you disagree.

I don't despise ideas of the 'Left'.
I despise hypocrisy, lies and a lack of moral fibre. Which is what the 'left' have so embraced.
You think you have the moral high ground on this issue when in actual fact you are just an angry mob demanding the lynching of a fireman you've long despised whilst pretending you are only behaving this way for the good of those trapped in the houses...the village burning in the background.
I prefer to pick up a hose/bucket and get to it...and that's why I left the 'left'.

Cummings on 00:49 - Jun 2 with 1492 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 00:38 - Jun 2 by Joe_bradshaw

The police confirmed that he broke the law and he would have been turned back from his crazy test drive with defective eyesight had they seen him. He endangered his family and all other people using that road at that time.

I do not work for the state and never have. I have always set up my own companies and worked for myself and my employees to provide for our families. I have never had an employer.

Your continued support of an unelected bureaucrat is interesting given your view of those that don’t work for your idol Johnson, particularly in Europe. How very consistent.

I am shielding and have not broken the rules.

My "idol" Johnson, grow up.

If the police confirmed that he broke the law why haven't they charged him?

"Your continued support of an unelected bureaucrat is interesting given your view of those that don’t work for your idol Johnson, particularly in Europe. How very consistent. "

Have a read of my posts on this page and you should find that I support all kinds of people from all sides of the political spectrum re: the lockdown witch hunt...elected and unelected.

I broadly agree with this bloke, who happens to be a "Marxist Libertarian";

You'll note that one of those nasty, vile, sub human Tories aggressively disagreeing with him.

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 06:51 - Jun 2 with 1392 viewsNotLoyal

I would have thought those driving rules about being found committing the offence is the reason.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cummings on 10:17 - Jun 2 with 1321 viewsKerouac

Re: Morality

Ian Blackford (SNP) has been campaigning every day for Cummings' removal.
He himself?
Travelled 600 miles to the Isle of Skye at the beginning of lockdown.
He left his poor wife in London. He said this was because she was vulnerable (has a pre-existing health condition) and Skye is remote (a long way from hospital)…ummm, is it just me?
Stay in London and look after your f*cking wife.

This pr*ck claims the moral high ground on Cummings because Cummings took the decision to drive his family up to a location near his family, in order that his children would be able to cared for by their Aunty and cousins in the event that both he and his wife got ill (she was ill, suspected Covid-19, when they took this decision).

Now factor in that some of you who have jumped on this bandwagon are teachers and Council employees being paid full whack to stay at home and do f*ck all whilst Cummings needed to keep working throughout this...and so couldn't say;
"sorry chaps but I won't be able to participate in those 6 video meetings today and produce X amount of documents...sorry, I don't have the time as I have to look after the kids...and my wife...and arrange alternative childcare in London during lockdown".

Are you all f*cking proud of yourselves?

Cummings on 10:42 - Jun 2 with 1298 viewsvetchonian

Cummings on 10:17 - Jun 2 by Kerouac

He himself?
He left his poor wife in London. He said this was because she was vulnerable (has a pre-existing health condition) and Skye is remote (a long way from hospital)…ummm, is it just me?

This pr*ck claims the moral high ground on Cummings because Cummings took the decision to drive his family up to a location near his family, in order that his children would be able to cared for by their Aunty and cousins in the event that both he and his wife got ill (she was ill, suspected Covid-19, when they took this decision).

Now factor in that some of you who have jumped on this bandwagon are teachers and Council employees being paid full whack to stay at home and do f*ck all whilst Cummings needed to keep working throughout this...and so couldn't say;
"sorry chaps but I won't be able to participate in those 6 video meetings today and produce X amount of documents...sorry, I don't have the time as I have to look after the kids...and my wife...and arrange alternative childcare in London during lockdown".

You really do portray the bigotary and arrogance of those you are supporting
Your avatar shows someone wearing sunglasses you need to open your eyes and see what is going on

The weasel Cummings mkaes the rules he shopuld be seen to be setting an example not doing as he did ....you are gullible swallowing the crap he spouted to justify his actions whihc were totally wrong!
YOu pick on one MP yet numerous others who held office and "broke the rules " have resigned....Cummings still does not accept he did anything wrong

And then to spout this utter crap shows the level pf person you are!

People are furloughed at home not out of choice but because they have been told to do so by the government...who are taking advice from the weasel you continue to defend..yo make it sound as though these people have decided to stay at home on full pay for a jolly....I think you may find that some of these will also be looking after sick relatives and looking after their children who cannot go to school and they too cannot make alternative childcare arrangements.

Morality you have no clue.....neither do the people you are supporting and defending!!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cummings on 10:53 - Jun 2 with 1274 viewsJackSomething

Cummings on 10:17 - Jun 2 by Kerouac

He himself?

For someone who seems to think he's well-informed, you're way off base on teachers and council workers. While I don't doubt some are having a relatively easy ride, plenty are working harder than ever.

What teachers are doing during lockdown has been well documented on here. Some are doing less than others, same as in every walk of life, but many are doing everything they can to help their pupils.

Many council workers are doing their jobs from home, others are still working as normal (social workers for example), putting themselves at risk doing their jobs. Others have volunteered to move into different jobs temporarily to help, such as local area co-ordinators supporting vulnerable people in their communities, or joining the new Track and Trace team. Many of them doing this while trying to look after and home school their children of course.

Your woeful attempts to protect your hero Dom are pitiful. I doubt you can even see 'the moral high ground' from the cesspit you occupy.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Cummings on 11:01 - Jun 2 with 1260 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 10:42 - Jun 2 by vetchonian

You really do portray the bigotary and arrogance of those you are supporting
Your avatar shows someone wearing sunglasses you need to open your eyes and see what is going on

The weasel Cummings mkaes the rules he shopuld be seen to be setting an example not doing as he did ....you are gullible swallowing the crap he spouted to justify his actions whihc were totally wrong!
YOu pick on one MP yet numerous others who held office and "broke the rules " have resigned....Cummings still does not accept he did anything wrong

And then to spout this utter crap shows the level pf person you are!

People are furloughed at home not out of choice but because they have been told to do so by the government...who are taking advice from the weasel you continue to defend..yo make it sound as though these people have decided to stay at home on full pay for a jolly....I think you may find that some of these will also be looking after sick relatives and looking after their children who cannot go to school and they too cannot make alternative childcare arrangements.

Morality you have no clue.....neither do the people you are supporting and defending!!!!

"The weasel Cummings mkaes the rules he shopuld be seen to be setting an example not doing as he did ....you are gullible swallowing the crap he spouted to justify his actions whihc were totally wrong!"

He was being seen to be setting an example until his political enemies started making up lies about him.
What do you think should happen to the 'witnesses' who have now admitted they were lying and the media outlets who printed those lies?
Gullible is a word that means those who believe what somebody tells them without considering the evidence. YOU, arsehole.

"YOu pick on one MP yet numerous others who held office and "broke the rules " have resigned....Cummings still does not accept he did anything wrong "

I used one example (I didn't "pick on him", Blackford is at the forefront of the mob doing the bullying thanks) as to write up all of the examples would take my whole morning up.
Kinnock hasn't resigned.
Tahir Ali didn't resign.
Nor were they sacked.
If you check back to a thread on here where the subject was discussed MOST of the posters on here broke a lockdown rule at least once. F*ck have you been out to work or to the shops lately, do you talk to anyone. Millions of the f*ckwits are making non-essential trips. Millions.
Cummings had a good reason to do what he did and the police have confirmed that he did not break the law. His employers are happy with him too so every other tw*t can go f*cking spin can't they.

"People are furloughed at home not out of choice but because they have been told to do so by the government...who are taking advice from the weasel you continue to defend..yo make it sound as though these people have decided to stay at home on full pay for a jolly....I think you may find that some of these will also be looking after sick relatives and looking after their children who cannot go to school and they too cannot make alternative childcare arrangements."

I happen to know the reality. Most are being paid full whack (some are being paid more than the council are legally obligated to pay them based on their average salary for the 3 months pre-lockdown (some had been able to do regular over time in the run up....they are still getting paid for the over time when there is not enough work to do at home for the hours they are contracted to fulfil!
A very comfortable position to be in whilst making moral judgements on others and mounting online hate campaigns to get people they don't like sacked.
Look in the f*cking mirror people.

Teachers are a f*cking disgrace in particular.

Now f*ck off.

Cummings on 11:07 - Jun 2 with 1258 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cummings on 00:49 - Jun 2 by Kerouac

My "idol" Johnson, grow up.

If the police confirmed that he broke the law why haven't they charged him?

"Your continued support of an unelected bureaucrat is interesting given your view of those that don’t work for your idol Johnson, particularly in Europe. How very consistent. "

Have a read of my posts on this page and you should find that I support all kinds of people from all sides of the political spectrum re: the lockdown witch hunt...elected and unelected.

I broadly agree with this bloke, who happens to be a "Marxist Libertarian";

You'll note that one of those nasty, vile, sub human Tories aggressively disagreeing with him.

O’Neill eh, interesting.

The man who makes a living out of being controversial.

The man who thinks victims of sexual abuse should keep it to themselves and shut up about it.

The man who doesn’t think there’s any racism in football.

The man who called Greta Thunberg a “Millenarian weirdo” and attacked her for her “monotone voice” when she was speaking English. Rather than debate the issues with her he’d prefer to attack her in this way. I expect when he’s speaking Swedish he’s articulate and grips his audience.

He calls himself a “Marxist Libertarian “. Personally I think he’s a narcissistic arse. Other views are available.

Cummings on 11:19 - Jun 2 with 1245 viewsvetchonian

Cummings on 11:01 - Jun 2 by Kerouac

"The weasel Cummings mkaes the rules he shopuld be seen to be setting an example not doing as he did ....you are gullible swallowing the crap he spouted to justify his actions whihc were totally wrong!"

He was being seen to be setting an example until his political enemies started making up lies about him.
What do you think should happen to the 'witnesses' who have now admitted they were lying and the media outlets who printed those lies?
Gullible is a word that means those who believe what somebody tells them without considering the evidence. YOU, arsehole.

"YOu pick on one MP yet numerous others who held office and "broke the rules " have resigned....Cummings still does not accept he did anything wrong "

I used one example (I didn't "pick on him", Blackford is at the forefront of the mob doing the bullying thanks) as to write up all of the examples would take my whole morning up.
Kinnock hasn't resigned.
Tahir Ali didn't resign.
Nor were they sacked.
If you check back to a thread on here where the subject was discussed MOST of the posters on here broke a lockdown rule at least once. F*ck have you been out to work or to the shops lately, do you talk to anyone. Millions of the f*ckwits are making non-essential trips. Millions.
Cummings had a good reason to do what he did and the police have confirmed that he did not break the law. His employers are happy with him too so every other tw*t can go f*cking spin can't they.

"People are furloughed at home not out of choice but because they have been told to do so by the government...who are taking advice from the weasel you continue to defend..yo make it sound as though these people have decided to stay at home on full pay for a jolly....I think you may find that some of these will also be looking after sick relatives and looking after their children who cannot go to school and they too cannot make alternative childcare arrangements."

I happen to know the reality. Most are being paid full whack (some are being paid more than the council are legally obligated to pay them based on their average salary for the 3 months pre-lockdown (some had been able to do regular over time in the run up....they are still getting paid for the over time when there is not enough work to do at home for the hours they are contracted to fulfil!
A very comfortable position to be in whilst making moral judgements on others and mounting online hate campaigns to get people they don't like sacked.
Look in the f*cking mirror people.

Teachers are a f*cking disgrace in particular.

Now f*ck off.

Your response is typical of those you support

If someone disagrees with Cummins he is removed form office
When sensible seasoned MPs such as Ken Clarke,Nicholas Soames ,Philiip Hammond,Oliver Letwin to name a few voted against Boris they had the whip removed despite Boris and his cronies doing the same thing to his Theresa May without any recrimination...thats why its called a democracy...this is why Brexiteers bleated about leaving the EU ...but Bo Jo and Dom take out the opposition even they are part of "their own".
This means no one can have an alternative arguement..

And by the way Cummings did travel to Durham and did travel to Castle Barnard he has admitted this....you keep bleating on about an alledged second visit which it now seems was a hoax....but Dommie has admitted to making the other trips

And when you can make reasonable arguements withou resorting to four letter words take your tattoed NF body off here!

Cummings on 11:29 - Jun 2 with 1235 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 11:19 - Jun 2 by vetchonian

Your response is typical of those you support

If someone disagrees with Cummins he is removed form office
When sensible seasoned MPs such as Ken Clarke,Nicholas Soames ,Philiip Hammond,Oliver Letwin to name a few voted against Boris they had the whip removed despite Boris and his cronies doing the same thing to his Theresa May without any recrimination...thats why its called a democracy...this is why Brexiteers bleated about leaving the EU ...but Bo Jo and Dom take out the opposition even they are part of "their own".
This means no one can have an alternative arguement..

And by the way Cummings did travel to Durham and did travel to Castle Barnard he has admitted this....you keep bleating on about an alledged second visit which it now seems was a hoax....but Dommie has admitted to making the other trips

And when you can make reasonable arguements withou resorting to four letter words take your tattoed NF body off here!

What a prick.

The MPS you mention were blocking their own government from leaving the European Union...which the UK public voted for.
That is democracy arsehole.

It is untenable for people to stand for election for a party that proposes leaving the European Union whilst working night and day to stop that happening.
They tried that trick for a couple of years and got found out.
The public had had enough...AND VOTED FOR BORIS, GAVE HIM A LANDSLIDE VICTORY.
There are parties that are a home for MPs making "alternative arguments"...they have lost over and over again and so are not in power.
Don't talk about democracy again you idiot.

Yes he did travel to Durham and the police have confirmed he broke no laws. The end.

"And when you can make reasonable arguements withou resorting to four letter words take your tattoed NF body off here! "

F*ck me

Cummings on 11:34 - Jun 2 with 1223 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 11:07 - Jun 2 by Joe_bradshaw

O’Neill eh, interesting.

The man who makes a living out of being controversial.

The man who thinks victims of sexual abuse should keep it to themselves and shut up about it.

The man who doesn’t think there’s any racism in football.

The man who called Greta Thunberg a “Millenarian weirdo” and attacked her for her “monotone voice” when she was speaking English. Rather than debate the issues with her he’d prefer to attack her in this way. I expect when he’s speaking Swedish he’s articulate and grips his audience.

He calls himself a “Marxist Libertarian “. Personally I think he’s a narcissistic arse. Other views are available.

I don't agree with O'Neill on everything as you are pretending here.
Even a child can see that I was referring to my agreement with him on this issue...

...but then you knew that didn't you, you just have run out rational argument so have resorted to reputation destroying.

...but by the way Greta Thunberg is a “Millenarian weirdo”, he is bang on there. I'm sure you hang on the child's every f*cking word.

Cummings on 11:37 - Jun 2 with 1223 viewsvetchonian

Cummings on 11:29 - Jun 2 by Kerouac

What a prick.

The MPS you mention were blocking their own government from leaving the European Union...which the UK public voted for.
That is democracy arsehole.

It is untenable for people to stand for election for a party that proposes leaving the European Union whilst working night and day to stop that happening.
They tried that trick for a couple of years and got found out.
The public had had enough...AND VOTED FOR BORIS, GAVE HIM A LANDSLIDE VICTORY.
There are parties that are a home for MPs making "alternative arguments"...they have lost over and over again and so are not in power.
Don't talk about democracy again you idiot.

Yes he did travel to Durham and the police have confirmed he broke no laws. The end.

"And when you can make reasonable arguements withou resorting to four letter words take your tattoed NF body off here! "

F*ck me

Now Now

You continue to make a show of yourself with the use of poor language swearing is an illustration of low quality mindset and lack of education...obviously this is why you have such a disregard for teachers!!

So Boris,Rees -Mogg and their cronies were nt blocking their own government from carrying out the peoples will when they voted against the government because the proposals didnt meet with their own visions? THis will be my last post to you as you have shown you cannot have a reasoned debate and cannot debate at all without the use of insult and obscenity

Cummings on 11:41 - Jun 2 with 1219 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 11:37 - Jun 2 by vetchonian

Now Now

You continue to make a show of yourself with the use of poor language swearing is an illustration of low quality mindset and lack of education...obviously this is why you have such a disregard for teachers!!

So Boris,Rees -Mogg and their cronies were nt blocking their own government from carrying out the peoples will when they voted against the government because the proposals didnt meet with their own visions? THis will be my last post to you as you have shown you cannot have a reasoned debate and cannot debate at all without the use of insult and obscenity

I've won the debate you walking tragedy you.

(drops mic )

Cummings on 11:52 - Jun 2 with 1212 viewsvetchonian

Cummings on 11:41 - Jun 2 by Kerouac

I've won the debate you walking tragedy you.

(drops mic )

NOt really Ive just decided not to waste effort on a inferior level of opponent

Cummings on 11:57 - Jun 2 with 1208 viewsKerouac

Cummings on 11:52 - Jun 2 by vetchonian

NOt really Ive just decided not to waste effort on a inferior level of opponent

Acquaint yourself with a dictionary and a thesaurus.

Cummings on 12:14 - Jun 2 with 1193 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cummings on 11:34 - Jun 2 by Kerouac

I don't agree with O'Neill on everything as you are pretending here.
Even a child can see that I was referring to my agreement with him on this issue...

...but then you knew that didn't you, you just have run out rational argument so have resorted to reputation destroying.

...but by the way Greta Thunberg is a “Millenarian weirdo”, he is bang on there. I'm sure you hang on the child's every f*cking word.

You’re sure I hang on to Thunberg’s every word are you?

No, you’re not because you don’t know me. I am frankly sick of being lectured by her and her generation on many things. They tend to be the generation who blame my generation for everything wrong with their lives whilst not getting off their arses to actually vote for what they want.

You’re assumptions of other people do you a disservice.

Cummings on 12:44 - Jun 2 with 1162 viewssherpajacob

Cummings on 12:14 - Jun 2 by Joe_bradshaw

You’re sure I hang on to Thunberg’s every word are you?

No, you’re not because you don’t know me. I am frankly sick of being lectured by her and her generation on many things. They tend to be the generation who blame my generation for everything wrong with their lives whilst not getting off their arses to actually vote for what they want.

You’re assumptions of other people do you a disservice.

How do 17 years olds get to vote?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cummings on 12:51 - Jun 2 with 1155 viewsLohengrin

Cummings on 12:44 - Jun 2 by sherpajacob

How do 17 years olds get to vote?

Move to Wales?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cummings on 12:59 - Jun 2 with 1146 viewsCatullus

Cummings on 00:26 - Jun 2 by Kerouac

Get real.

Be honest with yourself.
Be proud of yourself.

Oh get a grip mun, the police believe he probably did break the rules and said if they had caught him they would have turned him around and sent him back to London,

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/28/durham-police-believe-cummings-

If they didn't think he was breaking rules why would they say they'd have sent him back?

What you also choose to ignore is that in being Bojo's main advisor (specially re the lockdown rules) Cummings is not an ordinary employee. If a manager in, lets say Royal Mail (where I used to work) set rules then broke them he would be disciplined.
In fact one manager who was supposed to be in the delivery office went to a pub in Port Tennant (Union Inn) to watch a World cup game (it was 2006 I think) where he caught a postman who'd gone to watch the same game. The following day he was threatening to have the postman sacked for being in the pub when he was supposed to be in work. The union stepped in with senior management and said fine but if he sacks the postie you have to sack the manager too, case dropped. In Cummings case he is more the manager than the employee and, as I have already said, other government bods who break the rules should be punished too, whichever party. I named Kinnock and Jenrick.

If I thought I had the virus, or my wife or son, I wouldn't get in the car and drive anywhere. I wouldn't leave the house and in any circumstances if I thought my eyesight was dodgy I absolutely would not put my family in the car and drive.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024