Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? 15:36 - Jun 3 with 7822 viewsymaohyd

I have no idea what the legalities are, however, should Johnson be forced to stand down? My own opinion is that he/the government have managed our response badly, on such a massive scale that it has led to the catastrophic numbers that we are now witnessing.

France, Italy and Spain have poor figures, however we are an island! As things go we were perfectly placed to so to speak to control it's impact.

I've given my opinions on another thread as to Johnson not attending Cobra meetings, speculating that he was being advised by Cummings, which is fine when it comes to being a strategist for an election or a campaign like Brexit (indeed brilliant) but not when it comes to dealing with what is the greatest challenge since the end of the 2nd world war.

Given the nature of this pandemic and the world's difficulty in dealing with it, I would never usually single someone out for blame, however in my opinion we have got it so badly wrong that i'm amazed that the question hasn't been asked or a movement hasn't been formed to get him out....he has been a fuc king disaster and still it continues!?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:43 - Jun 3 with 4697 viewsDarran

Well before anyone answers the question who would you have in place of him?
Hancock? Gove? JRM? Patel?

Go on choose.

I asked the same question when people wanted May gone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:44 - Jun 3 with 4690 viewsdickythorpe

Trump will be shot soon, so hopefully Johnson will to.
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:49 - Jun 3 with 4673 viewsvetchonian

B ring back grey John

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:55 - Jun 3 with 4665 viewssP7qupUf

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:43 - Jun 3 by Darran

Go on choose.

The whole lot of them are dreadful. But, as the OP says, this is the biggest crisis since 1939 and to my mind should have had an all party approach from the off. Indeed, I felt the same about the Brexit negotiations. May's approach was a disaster. Again, given the magnitude of the issue an all party approach would have been better in my opinion. I appreciate others may not agree with me.

Interestingly, Churchill and Attlee did a great job working together despite their differences and historians have pointed out that they were both surprised how they warmed to each other as time went by.

As to who should take over the Toey lead there may well be a strategist who we are not familiar with who may be up to it. The front bench? No.
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:58 - Jun 3 with 4659 viewsDarran

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:55 - Jun 3 by sP7qupUf

The whole lot of them are dreadful. But, as the OP says, this is the biggest crisis since 1939 and to my mind should have had an all party approach from the off. Indeed, I felt the same about the Brexit negotiations. May's approach was a disaster. Again, given the magnitude of the issue an all party approach would have been better in my opinion. I appreciate others may not agree with me.

Interestingly, Churchill and Attlee did a great job working together despite their differences and historians have pointed out that they were both surprised how they warmed to each other as time went by.

As to who should take over the Toey lead there may well be a strategist who we are not familiar with who may be up to it. The front bench? No.

Yes absolutely. Unfortunately the ćunts with the 80 majority are here for at least the next 4.5 years.

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:58 - Jun 3 with 4659 viewsymaohyd

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:43 - Jun 3 by Darran

Go on choose.

Special times call for special measures. This isn't about the usual party politics of government.

Within the Conservative party there must be an elder statesman on the back benches who can form an interim cabinet?

Johnson has been a disaster.

After the last election he has surrounded himself with a cabinet full of young puppets, whom he can control, he (Johnson) wasn't the right leader for these incredibly challenging times and neither as a result of his choices is the cabinet.

Johnson is full of bull shi t and bluster, he has plenty of appeal and charm and under other circumstances, given that we were due a generation of spending and excesses might have become a very good prime minister, however, he has been incredibly unlucky, disastrously so for the country.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:59 - Jun 3 with 4658 viewsvetchonian

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:55 - Jun 3 by sP7qupUf

Well said
YOu are spot on on all counts...a cross party approach to both Brexit and this crisis would eliminate the party politics which will always get in the way preventing sensible outocmes

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 16:03 - Jun 3 with 4651 viewsDarran

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 15:58 - Jun 3 by ymaohyd

Special times call for special measures. This isn't about the usual party politics of government.

Within the Conservative party there must be an elder statesman on the back benches who can form an interim cabinet?

After the last election he has surrounded himself with a cabinet full of young puppets, whom he can control, he (Johnson) wasn't the right leader for these incredibly challenging times and neither as a result of his choices is the cabinet.

Johnson is full of bull shi t and bluster, he has plenty of appeal and charm and under other circumstances, given that we were due a generation of spending and excesses might have become a very good prime minister, however, he has been incredibly unlucky, disastrously so for the country.

Unfortunately you’re living in La La Land.
That’s not the way it works and that’s not what’s going to happen.

Login to get fewer ads

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 16:07 - Jun 3 with 4641 viewsvetchonian

Unfortuneatly not as many were "kicked out" such as Ken Clarke,Nicholas Soames for doing the same as Bojo did to Theresa...voting against the cunning Brexit plan....

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 16:26 - Jun 3 with 4610 viewsBillyChong

Is that why he appointed a health secretary who has zero experience of health care whatsoever? Risky business when something like this crops up.
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 16:30 - Jun 3 with 4599 viewsvetchonian

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 16:26 - Jun 3 by BillyChong

Is that why he appointed a health secretary who has zero experience of health care whatsoever? Risky business when something like this crops up.

shouldnt be a real problem as I am sure they all have special advisors with adequate knowledge

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 18:16 - Jun 3 with 4486 viewsPegojack

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 16:03 - Jun 3 by Darran

Unfortunately you’re living in La La Land.
That’s not the way it works and that’s not what’s going to happen.

Spot on, Darren, you're stuck with the useless feckers for the next four and a half years. And if you think coronavirus has been a disaster in the UK, wait till you get to 'enjoy' all the benefits of a No Deal Brexit.
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 18:16 - Jun 3 with 4484 viewsswan65split

Make your own minds up

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 18:38 - Jun 3 with 4461 viewsperplex

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 18:16 - Jun 3 by Pegojack

Spot on, Darren, you're stuck with the useless feckers for the next four and a half years. And if you think coronavirus has been a disaster in the UK, wait till you get to 'enjoy' all the benefits of a No Deal Brexit.

And as soon as they fcuk Brexit up and there is no doubt they will, they will blame it all on the Coronavirus, and what is more worrying is that so many will believe them.
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 18:55 - Jun 3 with 4442 viewsJackinexile1

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 18:16 - Jun 3 by swan65split

Make your own minds up

Thats fake, Twitter mind.
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 19:00 - Jun 3 with 4435 viewsItchySphincter

Johnson should never have been anywhere near it in the first place.

Thanks Brexiteers, you got us here, stop complaining and suck it up whilst the vulnerable shield, our children lose their education, the most unfortunate die and the economy is crippled for many years. Brexit gave us this government. FACT.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 19:15 - Jun 3 with 4418 viewsKilkennyjack

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 18:16 - Jun 3 by Pegojack

Correct. Sadly.

Indy Wales now.

Beware of the Risen People

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 19:35 - Jun 3 with 4388 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 19:00 - Jun 3 by ItchySphincter

Thanks Brexiteers, you got us here, stop complaining and suck it up whilst the vulnerable shield, our children lose their education, the most unfortunate die and the economy is crippled for many years. Brexit gave us this government. FACT.

You 100% wrong.
If Cameron had done his job Brexit would have been done & dusted 2 years ago, allowing whoever was in government now to concentrate wholly on the COVID-19 epidemic.
Remainers are to blame for where we are now.
See two can play at that game.
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 19:39 - Jun 3 with 4380 viewsswan65split

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 18:55 - Jun 3 by Jackinexile1

Fake like BJ and the Cons then.
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 20:19 - Jun 3 with 4345 viewsWarwickHunt

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 18:55 - Jun 3 by Jackinexile1

Sauce for the goose...
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 20:22 - Jun 3 with 4340 viewswaynekerr55

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 19:35 - Jun 3 by A_Fans_Dad

You 100% wrong.
If Cameron had done his job Brexit would have been done & dusted 2 years ago, allowing whoever was in government now to concentrate wholly on the COVID-19 epidemic.

Remind me who blocked May's deal again...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 20:24 - Jun 3 with 4335 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 20:22 - Jun 3 by waynekerr55

Remind me who blocked May's deal again...

There was no "deal" it was total capitulation.
Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 20:26 - Jun 3 with 4331 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 20:24 - Jun 3 by A_Fans_Dad

There was no "deal" it was total capitulation.

The one we ended up with was more or less exactly the same.

Poll: Tory leader

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 20:47 - Jun 3 with 4303 viewsItchySphincter

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 19:35 - Jun 3 by A_Fans_Dad

You 100% wrong.

Yes, two can play at that game, aside from the fact that you’re talking absolute boIIocks. 👍

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 20:48 - Jun 3 with 4298 viewsBarrySwan

Should Johnson be forced to stand down? on 19:00 - Jun 3 by ItchySphincter

Are you really as deranged as you come across as?

Brexit responsible for Coronavirus? I've heard it all now.

Its amazing how many self certified pandemic experts there were lurking on this board for years that none of us knew about.

As regards the Cons they are a shower who are winging it just as just about everyone else in the world is.

I've no time for Boris but imagine Steptoe,, McDonnell, Lammy, Abbott, creepy Gardener , Thornbelly and Wrong Daily dealing with anything like this, the mind boggles.

Maybe you should stop with the hysterical cringeworthy rants, you're embarrassing yourself and don't know any more about dealing with pandemics than the rest of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024