Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket holders get free live streams 16:38 - Jun 5 with 16742 viewsswanskid95

Announced by the club today, non ST have to pay for a streaming pass.

Also worth noting that fans who decide to get a partial refund will not be eligible for a free pass.

[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 16:42]
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:26 - Jun 9 with 2031 viewsthornabyswan

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:02 - Jun 9 by monmouth

Himmler will look a touch out of place photoshopped into the signed players photo that you are going to get though.

Would have preferred it if they took a pay cut they can keep their signed photo.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 08:33 - Jun 10 with 1919 viewsWhiterockin

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 15:20 - Jun 8 by sherpajacob

This

we have 3 ST's between us.

So 1 stream and 2 lucky dips.

2 questions regarding the lucky dip.

Is there going to be a minimum value for the lucky dip.
If you win an item of clothing from the shop how are you going to know that it fits.

Possibly Mr Sumbler could answer this as the trust have been in discussions regarding the options.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 09:21 - Jun 10 with 1888 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 15:20 - Jun 8 by sherpajacob

This

we have 3 ST's between us.

So 1 stream and 2 lucky dips.

Canā€™t you have one stream and two refunds?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 10:11 - Jun 10 with 1859 viewssherpajacob

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 09:21 - Jun 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Canā€™t you have one stream and two refunds?

I'm not bothered about the refund.

Would rather have a lucky dip and the (slim) possibility of 1/2 price ST next season

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 10:21 - Jun 10 with 1850 viewsSwans2020

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 08:33 - Jun 10 by Whiterockin

2 questions regarding the lucky dip.

Is there going to be a minimum value for the lucky dip.
If you win an item of clothing from the shop how are you going to know that it fits.

Possibly Mr Sumbler could answer this as the trust have been in discussions regarding the options.

Hi there,

When you fill out the form and select the "lucky dip" you will be prompted to add your size and we can then put a pack together for you. We havent added a minimum value for this but can assure you it wont just be something little. Thank you :)
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 12:48 - Jun 10 with 1783 viewsMuteswan

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:15 - Jun 9 by monmouth

Anyone know what the ā€˜surpriseā€™ is at the end that they want you to upload an image of yourself for is? I donā€™t like surprises.

I wonder if they have this in mind Ć°ÅøĀ¤ā€

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/52898120
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 12:53 - Jun 10 with 1775 viewsjackharris

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 12:48 - Jun 10 by Muteswan

As they mentioned Gladbach in Germany have done this.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 12:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:15 - Jun 10 with 1731 viewsMrSwerve

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 12:53 - Jun 10 by jackharris

As they mentioned Gladbach in Germany have done this.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 12:59]

We should send pictures of our avatars instead.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:17 - Jun 10 with 1729 viewsmonmouth

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 12:48 - Jun 10 by Muteswan

Oh, f*ck I hope not. I would have put a speech bubble on saying ā€˜Cooper, sort it outā€™ if Iā€™d known.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 15:32 - Jun 10 with 1688 viewssainthelens

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:17 - Jun 10 by monmouth

Oh, f*ck I hope not. I would have put a speech bubble on saying ā€˜Cooper, sort it outā€™ if Iā€™d known.

Bellends would employ stewards if that happened.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 16:24 - Jun 10 with 1666 viewsWhiterockin

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 10:21 - Jun 10 by Swans2020

Hi there,

When you fill out the form and select the "lucky dip" you will be prompted to add your size and we can then put a pack together for you. We havent added a minimum value for this but can assure you it wont just be something little. Thank you :)

Thank you for the response.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:38 - Jun 10 with 1599 viewsperplex

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 19:22 - Jun 9 by Joe_bradshaw

Iā€™m torn between Huw Jenkins and Jimmy Saville.

They probably will have no idea what Henrich looks like, unlike the other two so there is hope that the old chicken farmer will be on view.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:51 - Jun 10 with 1589 viewsPozuelosSideys

So where are games getting played then? As per normal home/away or neutral venues?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:44 - Jun 10 with 1555 viewsSwansea93

Can we watch these streams on internet browser on smart tvs or consoles, firestick etc on the SwansTV site?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:52 - Jun 10 with 1546 viewsSwanjaxs

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:44 - Jun 10 by Swansea93

Can we watch these streams on internet browser on smart tvs or consoles, firestick etc on the SwansTV site?

Not smart tv's.

You'll be able to mirror screen onto your smart tv via a tablet or mobile device but only if your not using a vpn

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 08:29 - Jun 11 with 1456 viewsSwansea93

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:52 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

Not smart tv's.

You'll be able to mirror screen onto your smart tv via a tablet or mobile device but only if your not using a vpn

Okay thank you

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 09:05 - Jun 11 with 1432 viewsArchfuldogster

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:52 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

Not smart tv's.

I've never used a smart TV but if it's android based with access to Google play apps, you can download the Swans app. On a firestick, you can sideload android apps. There's plenty on the web about how to do this. I use an Android TV box and the Swans app works fine on this.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 10:50 - Jun 11 with 1370 viewsSwanjaxs

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 09:05 - Jun 11 by Archfuldogster

I've never used a smart TV but if it's android based with access to Google play apps, you can download the Swans app. On a firestick, you can sideload android apps. There's plenty on the web about how to do this. I use an Android TV box and the Swans app works fine on this.

Live video broadcasts can only be watched on desktop, but can be accessed on mobile and tablet
devices via the club's official app. Live audio commentary is available on all devices.
You cannot watch via a mobile device, unless it is through Swans App, due to
EFL rules. It is also not available on AppleTV, Chromecast or any other big
screen streaming devices also due to EFL rules.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 11:06 - Jun 11 with 1363 viewsArchfuldogster

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 10:50 - Jun 11 by Swanjaxs

Live video broadcasts can only be watched on desktop, but can be accessed on mobile and tablet
devices via the club's official app. Live audio commentary is available on all devices.
You cannot watch via a mobile device, unless it is through Swans App, due to
EFL rules. It is also not available on AppleTV, Chromecast or any other big
screen streaming devices also due to EFL rules.

Ah of course, those EFL rules.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 11:40 - Jun 11 with 1345 viewsSwanjaxs

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 11:06 - Jun 11 by Archfuldogster

Ah of course, those EFL rules.

This is a reply to my email from swanstv about a possible workaround.

But using mirror screening is less hassle..

Please note that Live Video is not compatible with web browsers on a Smart TV and will only work with browsers on a laptop or PC, or via the Swansea app on tablets and smartphones.

A workaround to this however, depending on your setup, could be to access the stream via a web browser on a laptop, and then connect the laptop to a TV via a HDMI cable - this would essentially allow the TV to then act as an additional laptop monitor.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 22:27 - Jun 15 with 1112 viewsSTID2017

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 11:40 - Jun 11 by Swanjaxs

This is a reply to my email from swanstv about a possible workaround.

But using mirror screening is less hassle..

Please note that Live Video is not compatible with web browsers on a Smart TV and will only work with browsers on a laptop or PC, or via the Swansea app on tablets and smartphones.

A workaround to this however, depending on your setup, could be to access the stream via a web browser on a laptop, and then connect the laptop to a TV via a HDMI cable - this would essentially allow the TV to then act as an additional laptop monitor.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

How do I access the stream without downloading the Swans TV app ?
My laptop says Swans TV app isn't compatible ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 22:30 - Jun 15 with 1108 viewsSwanjaxs

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 22:27 - Jun 15 by STID2017

Pretty sure you can only access it through the SwansTV app.

Do you have a tablet or mobile you can download the app on?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 22:41 - Jun 15 with 1098 viewsowainglyndwr

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 22:30 - Jun 15 by Swanjaxs

You can also do it through a Play station or X box
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 22:47 - Jun 15 with 1089 viewsmonmouth

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 22:27 - Jun 15 by STID2017

You can do it through a browser on PC or Laptop. It says in that response.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 23:48 - Jun 15 with 1056 viewsSTID2017

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 22:30 - Jun 15 by Swanjaxs

Cheers
I have a desktop, tablet and mobile, but am hoping there is a way to get it on the laptop so I can sit more comfortably and watch it

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024