Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sack this copper immediately 15:33 - Jun 10 with 1243 viewsDarran

And give him a good kicking too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sack this copper immediately on 15:37 - Jun 10 with 1221 viewsCatullus

Is that real? Surely even the thickest policeman wouldn't say that the way things currently are?
If it's genuine the dozy twonk deserves a day in court for racism.

If he's the satndard of todays police the BLM crowd have a point about defunding!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sack this copper immediately on 15:38 - Jun 10 with 1213 viewsMrSwerve

I read the thread title as 'sack Cooper immediately' and thought we were back to normality again.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sack this copper immediately on 15:42 - Jun 10 with 1181 viewsJimmyGilligan

It's from 2015
Sack this copper immediately on 15:44 - Jun 10 with 1165 viewsmonmouth

Sack this copper immediately on 15:42 - Jun 10 by JimmyGilligan

It's from 2015

Probably Commissioner by now then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sack this copper immediately on 15:44 - Jun 10 with 1162 viewsPozuelosSideys

The guy might fit the description of some local dealers, but clearly the copper has had zero training on how to manage conversations with members of the public. Absolutely blatant idiocy.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sack this copper immediately on 17:06 - Jun 10 with 1058 viewsHighjack

What an absolute tosser.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sack this copper immediately on 17:44 - Jun 10 with 996 viewsFieryJack

Storm in a teacup.

That copper done his best, in a ham-fisted sort of way, to explain why he stopped this bloke.

That area was probably 99% white. Mainly black blokes from County Lines gangs had become a problem in the area. Therefore the unfortunate driver, merely by being black, drew the attention of the police.

A pain in the ass for the driver, but if the dealers happened to be mainly fat, white blokes driving yellow Robin Reliants, then they'd be the ones targeted.

In the mid 80's I was standing at an ATM on Portland Street in the centre of Swansea and a car containing 3 black lads with London accents (in their 20s) was parked behind me. Openly selling drugs through the window. 2 coppers walked by and didn't even stop.

At that time I reckon Swansea was 98% white. A few Asians in Hafod, and some African students in Brynmill perhaps - but no way, in my experience, were there British West Indians in Swansea. They stood out like a sore thumb to me, but clearly not to the police.
Sack this copper immediately on 18:15 - Jun 10 with 949 viewsperplex

Case of of a black guy playing the black card, just like the thousands here protesting and going on the rampage about an incident that occurred 6000 miles away between a far from perfect black guy with a history of armed robbery and drug taking and an over jealous police officer who has now been deservedly charged with murder and yet we get no mention of the police officers who have been slain during the last few days.
Login to get fewer ads

Sack this copper immediately on 18:17 - Jun 10 with 942 viewssainthelens

Sack this copper immediately on 18:15 - Jun 10 by perplex

Case of of a black guy playing the black card, just like the thousands here protesting and going on the rampage about an incident that occurred 6000 miles away between a far from perfect black guy with a history of armed robbery and drug taking and an over jealous police officer who has now been deservedly charged with murder and yet we get no mention of the police officers who have been slain during the last few days.

Zealous shirley?
Bit pedantic I know, but if he was jealous that's a whole new thread.
Sack this copper immediately on 18:31 - Jun 10 with 923 viewsperplex

Sack this copper immediately on 18:17 - Jun 10 by sainthelens

Zealous shirley?
Bit pedantic I know, but if he was jealous that's a whole new thread.

My spelling is awful mind, but at least you get the drift.
Sack this copper immediately on 00:25 - Jun 11 with 770 viewsNotLoyal

Not fit, but then that's what you get when you pay peanuts.
But 5 years, ago...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sack this copper immediately on 08:25 - Jun 11 with 682 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I once got stopped by the police three times in 20 minutes on my way home to Fforestfach from an early morning call out at work in the strand.

As Swansea was the worst place In the UK for car thefts at the time and funnily enough 99% of car thieves in Swansea were white I did not play the race car "you are only stopping my because I am white"

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sack this copper immediately on 12:04 - Jun 11 with 616 viewsCatullus

Sack this copper immediately on 18:15 - Jun 10 by perplex

In the eyes of some the 135 plus police officers who've been injured in London during the protests is entirely justified too.
If any of those protestors gets home to find their cars been stolen, who they gonna call?

Not Ghostbusters certainly!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Sack this copper immediately on 13:56 - Jun 11 with 564 viewsFieryJack

Sack this copper immediately on 08:25 - Jun 11 by felixstowe_jack

I once got stopped by the police three times in 20 minutes on my way home to Fforestfach from an early morning call out at work in the strand.

As Swansea was the worst place In the UK for car thefts at the time and funnily enough 99% of car thieves in Swansea were white I did not play the race car "you are only stopping my because I am white"

Spurious argument.

If you happened to live in a country where only 3% of the population are white and you were stopped a little too often by the police, who are 97% black, I think you might play the race card, don't you?

Fair play, Felix, you're in the top 5 on this site for posters who are hard of thinking 😂
Sack this copper immediately on 14:16 - Jun 11 with 548 viewsNotLoyal

I was stopped three times in one day by coppers in New York, all of them were white. None of them wanted to play cards.

OK I've changed it.

Sack this copper immediately on 14:37 - Jun 11 with 527 viewsFieryJack

Sack this copper immediately on 14:16 - Jun 11 by NotLoyal

I was stopped three times in one day by coppers in New York, all of them were white. None of them wanted to play cards.

🤣
Sack this copper immediately on 14:51 - Jun 11 with 512 viewsCatullus

Sack this copper immediately on 14:37 - Jun 11 by FieryJack

🤣

Were you driving a hot dog van?

Sack this copper immediately on 14:58 - Jun 11 with 505 viewsNotLoyal

Sack this copper immediately on 14:51 - Jun 11 by Catullus

Were you driving a hot dog van?

At the time I could have been driving anything, it was during my more hazy days and getting from A to B with a smelly punk band in tow was an achievement in itself 🤪 From memory though they ( the coppers) didn’t seem overweight, one of the band was massively overweight, but the cops were very polite. Im pretty certain though I wasn’t shot once.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 15:02]

OK I've changed it.

Sack this copper immediately on 16:36 - Jun 11 with 449 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sack this copper immediately on 13:56 - Jun 11 by FieryJack

Spurious argument.

If you happened to live in a country where only 3% of the population are white and you were stopped a little too often by the police, who are 97% black, I think you might play the race card, don't you?

Fair play, Felix, you're in the top 5 on this site for posters who are hard of thinking 😂

Given that two thirds of knife crime in London is committed by non whites who do you think the police should target?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sack this copper immediately on 16:42 - Jun 11 with 434 viewsLohengrin

Sack this copper immediately on 16:36 - Jun 11 by felixstowe_jack

Given that two thirds of knife crime in London is committed by non whites who do you think the police should target?

In order to properly demonstrate that diversity really is our strength they ought to start targeting octogenarian members of the Shropshire branch of the Womens’ Institute.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sack this copper immediately on 16:43 - Jun 11 with 432 viewsNotLoyal

Sack this copper immediately on 16:42 - Jun 11 by Lohengrin

In order to properly demonstrate that diversity really is our strength they ought to start targeting octogenarian members of the Shropshire branch of the Womens’ Institute.

The biggest cnts in the area. By a long chalk ( multi purpose all colours)

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024