Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread 20:14 - Jun 16 with 42393 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 11:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:55 - Jun 20 with 2554 viewsFireboy2

Cmon guys and galls any streams?
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:56 - Jun 20 with 2502 viewsHighjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:54 - Jun 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

When was the last time the Swans had a hat trick in a league fixture?

Must be Scott Sinclair at Wembley.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:57 - Jun 20 with 2501 viewskarnataka

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:53 - Jun 20 by TenbySwan

We are very comfortable. Well worth 1-0 should be 2-0.

Need to get more goals.

As I type this 2-0 . Brewster again.

Boro are sh!t

Boro were one of the poorest sides at the Liberty this season too.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:58 - Jun 20 with 2435 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:55 - Jun 20 by Fireboy2

You’ll be lucky FB there is radio coms on radio tess
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Jun 20 with 2382 viewsFireboy2

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:58 - Jun 20 by blackpooljack

Cheers C👍
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 13:17]
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Jun 20 with 2371 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:54 - Jun 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

When was the last time the Swans had a hat trick in a league fixture?

Last time I can remember was Saverasi I think ( against Luton ) I think
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Jun 20 with 2370 viewsjack_lord

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:58 - Jun 20 by blackpooljack

how do you get radio tees
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_tees

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:00 - Jun 20 with 2307 viewsOneill_77

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:53 - Jun 20 by TenbySwan

We are very comfortable. Well worth 1-0 should be 2-0.

Need to get more goals.

As I type this 2-0 . Brewster again.

Boro are sh!t

This is more about us totally bossing
The balance, pace and movement is outstanding
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:00 - Jun 20 with 2305 viewskarnataka

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Jun 20 by blackpooljack

Last time I can remember was Saverasi I think ( against Luton ) I think

Trundle away at Cheltenham?
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:02 - Jun 20 with 2239 viewsSwansea93

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:54 - Jun 20 by MrSwerve

Said it before and I'll say it again, Brewster will be (and is for his age) a cracking player.

If we don't go up this season, I hope we can get a full season loan for him next season.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:02 - Jun 20 with 2239 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Jun 20 by jack_lord

how do you get radio tees
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_tees

I downloaded the BBC sounds app a while ago so didn’t Have to register this time round is working fine for me atm on my phone
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 13:07]
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:02 - Jun 20 with 2224 viewsjeza739

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:35 - Jun 20 by RevJames

It probably won't work for "contractual" reasons.

Very rarely been able to listen to Swans games on the radio and we live in Cardiff!

Ditto .. likewise
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:03 - Jun 20 with 2181 viewsBadlands

Just keep playing possession football.
What's the news on Rodon?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:03 - Jun 20 with 2184 viewsCaptain_Sham

Pelanty pelanty

Its just a ride.

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:03 - Jun 20 with 2181 viewsairedale

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:00 - Jun 20 by Oneill_77

This is more about us totally bossing
The balance, pace and movement is outstanding

I agree Brend.
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:03 - Jun 20 with 2175 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:02 - Jun 20 by blackpooljack

I downloaded the BBC sounds app a while ago so didn’t Have to register this time round is working fine for me atm on my phone
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 13:07]

Me too buddy

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:04 - Jun 20 with 2161 viewsjack_lord

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:03 - Jun 20 by Badlands

Just keep playing possession football.
What's the news on Rodon?

pelanty

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:04 - Jun 20 with 2122 viewsmonmouth

We look so much better without a crowd. Maybe they are just more relaxed. That second goal was lovely.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:04 - Jun 20 with 2110 viewsjack2jack

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:55 - Jun 20 by Fireboy2

Can't find any at all soz
Radio for me👍
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:05 - Jun 20 with 2110 viewsCaptain_Sham

Yeeeree

Its just a ride.

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:05 - Jun 20 with 2102 viewsairedale

Why André no give it to Brewster?
The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:06 - Jun 20 with 2056 viewsMrSwerve

3-0.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:06 - Jun 20 with 2052 viewsBrynCartwright

Ayew...you de man!!!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:06 - Jun 20 with 2048 viewsCaptain_Sham

So if we start this new "season" the same way we started last August we are going up.

Its just a ride.

The Official Middlesbrough FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:06 - Jun 20 with 2034 viewsItchySphincter

Andre 😂

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024