Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Lives Matter on football shirts 11:04 - Jun 18 with 18081 viewsDarran

Is there anyone on here that cares so much that they would actually sign a petition against it?

The reason I ask is because I’ve just seen a former poster off here promoting the petition on Twitter.

Seriously how could any human being care enough about to sign it unless they’re a rampant racist?

Who actually gives a fuçk enough?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:20 - Jun 18 with 1786 viewsMrSwerve

I mean, it is a bit of virtue signalling isn’t it. But that is what the world has become. In reality you show your support by treating everyone equally regardless of race, not by getting on one knee. Up to the FA if they want clubs to contribute, doesn’t bother me.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 17:25 - Jun 18 with 1781 viewsDarran

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 16:30 - Jun 18 by NotLoyal

I'm not going to be bullied in to anything, regardless of what it is. I won't confirm to anyone who wants me personally to do anything, kneeling down, standing up or whatever. Petitions can fck off, protesting for and against this months trendy ideal can fck off, as I've said family first, that's what matters, and if people don't like it they can climb down from their social media soap box and talk to someone who gives a fck. Because I don't.

I’ve said in the past several times that I don’t know how some people would cope if they really had an issue to affect their lives.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:02 - Jun 18 with 1734 viewsEbo

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:39 - Jun 18 by exiledclaseboy

Statement:

Football/sport should stay out of politics.

Translation:

Football/sport should stay out of politics when it's something I don't agree with.

100% and the same people who frothed at the mouth over poppies on shirts.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 20:33 - Jun 18 with 1645 viewsVincent_Vega

If I was the Argentine FA I’d be dusting off that Malvinas flag right now, good enough for the goose and all that.

By the way ‘racism is wrong’ well yes you have to be a fruit to think otherwise. I know theres a minority but no amount of knee bending, looting, protesting and town centre landscaping is going to change that. Ever.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:03 - Jun 18 with 1581 viewsCatullus

Don't FIFA eules say political statements should be kept off the pitch? Isn't having BLM on the back of shirts a politcal statement?

It doesn't bother me any but I thought it was against the rules. The petition is silly though.

One of my favourite moments in foorball was when Raheem Sterling ( and I'm not a big fan of his ) stood up to the Montenegro fans and shoved their racist comments back down their throats. He showed lots of bottle amd maturity. That's what we need, show the racists that they're wrong and keep on doing it as long as it takes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/47707821

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:48 - Jun 18 with 1561 viewsDrGonzo

Well there's some butt hurt racists about aren't there.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 23:33 - Jun 18 with 1539 viewsKilkennyjack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 20:33 - Jun 18 by Vincent_Vega

If I was the Argentine FA I’d be dusting off that Malvinas flag right now, good enough for the goose and all that.

By the way ‘racism is wrong’ well yes you have to be a fruit to think otherwise. I know theres a minority but no amount of knee bending, looting, protesting and town centre landscaping is going to change that. Ever.

I agree.

BLM in Argentina as well. 🇦🇷 ✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 23:39 - Jun 18 with 1536 viewsKilkennyjack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:03 - Jun 18 by Catullus

Don't FIFA eules say political statements should be kept off the pitch? Isn't having BLM on the back of shirts a politcal statement?

It doesn't bother me any but I thought it was against the rules. The petition is silly though.

One of my favourite moments in foorball was when Raheem Sterling ( and I'm not a big fan of his ) stood up to the Montenegro fans and shoved their racist comments back down their throats. He showed lots of bottle amd maturity. That's what we need, show the racists that they're wrong and keep on doing it as long as it takes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/47707821

Its more about basic humanity tbh.
Its as fundamental as that.

Its not very credible to argue that equality is somehow wrong...?

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 08:55 - Jun 19 with 1458 viewsNotLoyal

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 23:33 - Jun 18 by Kilkennyjack

I agree.

You could start a whole twenty pager now.
🇬🇧 I’ve added a flag too.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:27 - Jun 19 with 1424 viewsVincent_Vega

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 23:33 - Jun 18 by Kilkennyjack

I agree.

Ha ha haaaaa.... nice try

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:54 - Jun 19 with 1408 viewsArthur_from_OTB

Keep political propaganda out of sport and out of schools.

One of my young relatives had to spend a few hours in school yesterday and he was harangued for an hour by a teacher promoting BLM. Nothing political was ever pushed down my throat when I went to school.

I don’t understand why I am "a rampant racist" if I oppose political slogans on football shirts. But as you are a moderator on here I suppose opposing the policies and philosophy of the BLM pressure group will result in posters being banned. Marcuse called it "liberating tolerance".

"Black Lives Matter" reminds me of Orwell’s "Four legs good, two legs bad".
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 11:15]
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:04 - Jun 19 with 1394 viewsHighjack

I’m not against this at all, I think the players genuinely care and it’s a positive message. But then the rules have to apply evenly. If a player lifts up his shirt after scoring to reveal a “free Tibet” message or something he’s likely to be booked and maybe even face a ban.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:23 - Jun 19 with 1379 viewsCatullus

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 23:39 - Jun 18 by Kilkennyjack

Its more about basic humanity tbh.
Its as fundamental as that.

Its not very credible to argue that equality is somehow wrong...?

Who was saying that equality is wrong?

When you talk about basic humanity remember that humanity is very flawed. We made up a set of beliefs and called it humanity when humans can be the worse creatures on planet earth so very often. Humans have spent most of our existencd treating each other like dirt but maybe one day we'll learn a better way.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:39 - Jun 19 with 1365 viewsBadlands

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:23 - Jun 19 by Catullus

Who was saying that equality is wrong?

When you talk about basic humanity remember that humanity is very flawed. We made up a set of beliefs and called it humanity when humans can be the worse creatures on planet earth so very often. Humans have spent most of our existencd treating each other like dirt but maybe one day we'll learn a better way.

We'll only learn if there are people leading the way and prepared to work to makes everyone's lives better.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:09 - Jun 19 with 1353 viewsItchySphincter

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 13:40 - Jun 18 by Darran

I honestly don’t understand why you care enough if they take a knee or not to say it’s pathetic?

Agree. Social media went nuts over it yesterday. People are triggered by what exactly?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:22 - Jun 19 with 1339 viewsLeonWasGod

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:48 - Jun 18 by DrGonzo

Well there's some butt hurt racists about aren't there.

Seem to be. I can't for the life of me understand what issue people have with trying to stamp out racism.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 13:01 - Jun 19 with 1318 viewsLohengrin

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 08:55 - Jun 19 by NotLoyal

You could start a whole twenty pager now.
🇬🇧 I’ve added a flag too.

Black lives matter? I bet James McClean’s head must be spinning...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 13:10 - Jun 19 with 1314 viewsLohengrin

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:04 - Jun 19 by Highjack

I’m not against this at all, I think the players genuinely care and it’s a positive message. But then the rules have to apply evenly. If a player lifts up his shirt after scoring to reveal a “free Tibet” message or something he’s likely to be booked and maybe even face a ban.

Remember Robbie Fowler and Steve McManaman being hauled over the coals by the FA for supporting the Mersey dockers back at the beginning of the ‘90s?

When it comes to the actual working class different rules apply, as usual...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 13:32 - Jun 19 with 1292 viewssammylee3

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 13:10 - Jun 19 by Lohengrin

Remember Robbie Fowler and Steve McManaman being hauled over the coals by the FA for supporting the Mersey dockers back at the beginning of the ‘90s?

When it comes to the actual working class different rules apply, as usual...

All you white lefty idiots just pay your reparations https://www.zerohedge.com/political/republic-chaz-begins-reparations-white-parti
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:04 - Jun 19 with 1282 viewsHumpty

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:54 - Jun 19 by Arthur_from_OTB

Keep political propaganda out of sport and out of schools.

One of my young relatives had to spend a few hours in school yesterday and he was harangued for an hour by a teacher promoting BLM. Nothing political was ever pushed down my throat when I went to school.

I don’t understand why I am "a rampant racist" if I oppose political slogans on football shirts. But as you are a moderator on here I suppose opposing the policies and philosophy of the BLM pressure group will result in posters being banned. Marcuse called it "liberating tolerance".

"Black Lives Matter" reminds me of Orwell’s "Four legs good, two legs bad".
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 11:15]

Jesus another victim.

A brief glance at the board will show you hundreds of posts against BLM and what they stand for. It's been like that since the phrase became known a few years ago.

I don't know if you've noticed but on one thread we have someone repeating the filth that Nazis used to justify the murder of the Jews. He's not been banned. I think you can relax, you're not going to get banned for opposing BLM.

Personally I don't have a problem with schools teaching kids that racism is wrong. You can oppose that idea if you like, nobody will ban you.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:13 - Jun 19 with 1278 viewsDrizzy

I would ask anyone that opposes our players taking a knee, when was the last time you heard racist abuse at football?

For me, it's September 2019 against Forest with a bloke two rows in front chanting "you're just a town full of P*k*s"

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:19 - Jun 19 with 1259 viewssammylee3

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:13 - Jun 19 by Drizzy

I would ask anyone that opposes our players taking a knee, when was the last time you heard racist abuse at football?

For me, it's September 2019 against Forest with a bloke two rows in front chanting "you're just a town full of P*k*s"

Leaked video from 2018 shows Israeli diplomats complain about the Anti-Israel sentiment in the #BlackLivesMatter movement and boasting about how they intended to Hijack the movement. "They can be part of our doing and activities".

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:24 - Jun 19 with 1251 viewsHighjack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:19 - Jun 19 by sammylee3

Leaked video from 2018 shows Israeli diplomats complain about the Anti-Israel sentiment in the #BlackLivesMatter movement and boasting about how they intended to Hijack the movement. "They can be part of our doing and activities".

Syrian Girl at the cutting edge of investigative journalism as usual. You go Syrian girl. You’re giving Janice Greve a good run for her money.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:37 - Jun 19 with 1230 viewsItchySphincter

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:04 - Jun 19 by Humpty

Jesus another victim.

A brief glance at the board will show you hundreds of posts against BLM and what they stand for. It's been like that since the phrase became known a few years ago.

I don't know if you've noticed but on one thread we have someone repeating the filth that Nazis used to justify the murder of the Jews. He's not been banned. I think you can relax, you're not going to get banned for opposing BLM.

Personally I don't have a problem with schools teaching kids that racism is wrong. You can oppose that idea if you like, nobody will ban you.

None of these people can yet reasonably explain why they are triggered by BLM, without pretending that they’re opposed to politics in football. It’s not even a political issue but even it was how do they explain being so offended outside of football?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:43 - Jun 19 with 1210 viewssammylee3

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:24 - Jun 19 by Highjack

Syrian Girl at the cutting edge of investigative journalism as usual. You go Syrian girl. You’re giving Janice Greve a good run for her money.

JEWISH KABBALAH (ZOHAR 1,25B) "EXTERMINATE ALL NON-JEWS"

See how Israel treats Africans yet Jewish owned Amazon, netflix , google, youtube support BLM why??

https://www.bitchute.com/video/alfwsFTtXtAC/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024