Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Lives Matter on football shirts 11:04 - Jun 18 with 17908 viewsDarran

Is there anyone on here that cares so much that they would actually sign a petition against it?

The reason I ask is because I’ve just seen a former poster off here promoting the petition on Twitter.

Seriously how could any human being care enough about to sign it unless they’re a rampant racist?

Who actually gives a fuçk enough?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 05:54 - Jun 20 with 1480 viewstaylorsmade

👏
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 09:26 - Jun 20 with 1407 viewsNotLoyal

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:13 - Jun 19 by BillyChong

Link please

Is your surname really Chong ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 09:27 - Jun 20 with 1407 viewsKerouac

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/black-lives-matter-protesters-to-descend-o

They believe rules don't apply to them.
They couldn't give a shite whether they cause a rise in Corona Virus.

I wonder if they will be properly policed this time?
Anyone going near our statues/monuments or attacking the police or members of the public should be water cannoned off the streets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 09:36 - Jun 20 with 1402 viewsKerouac

This is the political movement our club will be supporting today...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8441405/The-avowed-aims-British-arm-Bla

I'm out.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 09:48 - Jun 20 with 1391 viewsNeath_Jack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 09:36 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

This is the political movement our club will be supporting today...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8441405/The-avowed-aims-British-arm-Bla

I'm out.

The daily mail eh

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:11 - Jun 20 with 1367 viewsArthur_from_OTB

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 00:18 - Jun 20 by Humpty

Wow. Quite the Nostradamus.

On which thread were you called a racist for disagreeing with BLM?

It doesn’t take a Nostradamus to see what is happening. What we are seeing now with BLM has happened many times before.

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

Look at the history of the Italian-American Civil Rights League. That was set up by the Mafia to challenge prejudice against Italian Americans. Their main assertion was that there was no Mafia. A lot of money was raised and there were marches against police harassment of Italian Americans (especially those in the Mafia). The whole racket was exposed in the end and there was a hit on one of the founders.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 10:17]
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:12 - Jun 20 with 1364 viewsArthur_from_OTB

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 00:22 - Jun 20 by Darran

What is OTB Arth?

Arthur_from_OTB is short for Arthur from On The Buses. Arthur’s character in that excellent show is the most accurate depiction of a married man in the Western canon.

Bergman’s "Scenes from a Marriage" pales in comparison, but I often think Arthur would have been a bit happier if he was married to Liv Ullmann instead of Olive.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:26 - Jun 20 with 1350 viewsHumpty

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:11 - Jun 20 by Arthur_from_OTB

It doesn’t take a Nostradamus to see what is happening. What we are seeing now with BLM has happened many times before.

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

Look at the history of the Italian-American Civil Rights League. That was set up by the Mafia to challenge prejudice against Italian Americans. Their main assertion was that there was no Mafia. A lot of money was raised and there were marches against police harassment of Italian Americans (especially those in the Mafia). The whole racket was exposed in the end and there was a hit on one of the founders.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 10:17]

Well you're entitled to your view.

And on what thread were you called a racist for opposing BLM?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 10:54]
Login to get fewer ads

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:37 - Jun 20 with 1338 viewsGwyn737

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 09:48 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

The daily mail eh

The Mail surpassed The Sun yesterday as the nations most read paper.

That’s the most depressing thing I’ve read in a while.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:16 - Jun 20 with 1314 viewsCatullus

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:24 - Jun 19 by Humpty

There's nothing divisive about saying black lives matter. If a load of insecure snowflakes want to pretend it is that's their problem.

You miss the point, there is absolutely nothing wrong with saying black lives matter, it's not about that or even about racism.
It's about what the BLM movement actually stands for. Like I said, if all they stand for is doing away with racism then its all good.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:25 - Jun 20 with 1304 viewschad

Parts of post on other thread but relevant here. Are we saying what is quoted about BLM UK policy agenda and its aims is incorrect?...

––––-

On the group’s GoFundMe page, a statement outlining the Black Lives Matter UK policy agenda was uploaded a few days ago. It explains that the organisation intends to be ‘guided by a commitment to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world’.”

Also says wants to do away with prisons, detention centres and the police

If this is correct, I wonder if all the clubs who have the organisations name emblazoned on the back of their shirts, and the media that displayed this, understood the full aims of the organisation who’s name they’ve been promoting on behalf of their supporters. Perhaps a simple message, unaligned to any political organisation would have been better, like stop racism now

––––-
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:31 - Jun 20 with 1300 viewsHumpty

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:16 - Jun 20 by Catullus

You miss the point, there is absolutely nothing wrong with saying black lives matter, it's not about that or even about racism.
It's about what the BLM movement actually stands for. Like I said, if all they stand for is doing away with racism then its all good.

Well a hell of a lot of people disagree with you and I. They do think there's something wrong with saying black lives matter. They just don't like black people protesting against racism. They didn't like it when it was done in the sixties by the likes of MLK, Ali, etc. and they don't like it now.

As for what BLM stands for, I agree. It should be about protesting against racism, not nonsense like eradicating capitalism, getting rid of prisons etc. But a lot of people will now pretend that's why they disagree with BLM, which is bullshit. They were opposing it before these policies were known.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:35 - Jun 20 with 1298 viewsKerouac

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:31 - Jun 20 by Humpty

Well a hell of a lot of people disagree with you and I. They do think there's something wrong with saying black lives matter. They just don't like black people protesting against racism. They didn't like it when it was done in the sixties by the likes of MLK, Ali, etc. and they don't like it now.

As for what BLM stands for, I agree. It should be about protesting against racism, not nonsense like eradicating capitalism, getting rid of prisons etc. But a lot of people will now pretend that's why they disagree with BLM, which is bullshit. They were opposing it before these policies were known.

We opposed the policies and we opposed breaking the lockdown and we opposed the violence against our police and we are opposed to the attack on our history and our culture.

We are the majority and if people like you choose to ignore that and join the mob then you will reap what you sow.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:42 - Jun 20 with 1293 viewsJack_Kass

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:35 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

We opposed the policies and we opposed breaking the lockdown and we opposed the violence against our police and we are opposed to the attack on our history and our culture.

We are the majority and if people like you choose to ignore that and join the mob then you will reap what you sow.

'We are the majority'

Well at least you're losing patience in disguising it

Stop wasting yours and everyone elses time and just admit you're a Nazi

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:46 - Jun 20 with 1284 viewsArthur_from_OTB

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 10:26 - Jun 20 by Humpty

Well you're entitled to your view.

And on what thread were you called a racist for opposing BLM?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 10:54]

There is someone on this thread swearing at racists. Was he swearing at me in particular or just anyone who opposes BLM? Who knows? Those who abuse others by calling them racists are not rational. Life is too short to untangle meaning from a brainwashed poster’s word salad. A racist just means someone who doesn’t share your far left opinions.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:52 - Jun 20 with 1277 viewsHumpty

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:35 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

Lol. You really are a tool aren't you?

Breaking the lockdown? Yeah, when you don't like the people doing it. Some of you were nearly peeing yourself with excitement at the thought of Tommy's army of drunken oafs going to London to sort them out. F*ck the lockdown then eh?

Attacking our history and culture? Nobody is doing that, only in your fevered little mind.

I agree with you about attacks on the police. But only a very small minority of BLM protesters were involved in that. Unlike Tommy's lot who went there to cause violence. And when BLM called off their protest it was obvious what would happen, and it did happen. They attacked the police, the press and general passers by.

I'm not joining any mob. Reap what I sow? Lol. F*cking grow up.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 11:52]
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:05 - Jun 20 with 1264 viewsDarran

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 11:52 - Jun 20 by Humpty

Breaking the lockdown? Yeah, when you don't like the people doing it. Some of you were nearly peeing yourself with excitement at the thought of Tommy's army of drunken oafs going to London to sort them out. F*ck the lockdown then eh?

Attacking our history and culture? Nobody is doing that, only in your fevered little mind.

I agree with you about attacks on the police. But only a very small minority of BLM protesters were involved in that. Unlike Tommy's lot who went there to cause violence. And when BLM called off their protest it was obvious what would happen, and it did happen. They attacked the police, the press and general passers by.

No don’t fućk the lockdown at all. We had a letter Guys and St Thomas’ in London in March saying we had to shield our daughter until June 15th,we had another letter this week saying we’ve got to continue shielding her until August 16th.

So let’s all agree that everyone breaking lockdown are a pack of ćunts.
No doubt you agree Hump yeah?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:16 - Jun 20 with 1252 viewsKerouac

I wasn't cheering on Tommy Robinson or anyone else.

That protest was a reaction to what your lot did the previous week which;
- broke the lockdown
- attacked our statues and monuments
- resulted in the police force and innocent passers by being attacked, and f*ck all arrests.

You want to play at toddlers having a tantrum don't be surprised at the f*cking reaction you got.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:24 - Jun 20 with 1244 viewschad

Hump says...
‘Attacking our history and culture? Nobody is doing that, only in your fevered little mind.’

Hump don’t you agree that if that policy document is correct, that smashing capitalism, doing away with the police and prisons by the BLM organisation that is attracting much funding from this publicity, might just be doing that a tinsy bit?
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:26 - Jun 20 with 1235 viewsHumpty

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:05 - Jun 20 by Darran

No don’t fućk the lockdown at all. We had a letter Guys and St Thomas’ in London in March saying we had to shield our daughter until June 15th,we had another letter this week saying we’ve got to continue shielding her until August 16th.

So let’s all agree that everyone breaking lockdown are a pack of ćunts.
No doubt you agree Hump yeah?

I'm not saying f*ck the lockdown, I'm pointing out that people who were screaming about it when BLM were protesting forgot all about it at the thought of a load of drunken tw*ts attacking those they oppose. Do you agree with me there?

No I don't agree with breaking the lockdown, I had a similar letter as I'm shielding too.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:29 - Jun 20 with 1227 viewsHumpty

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:24 - Jun 20 by chad

Hump says...
‘Attacking our history and culture? Nobody is doing that, only in your fevered little mind.’

Hump don’t you agree that if that policy document is correct, that smashing capitalism, doing away with the police and prisons by the BLM organisation that is attracting much funding from this publicity, might just be doing that a tinsy bit?

Yes but that's not why thousands were protesting. They were protesting against racism.

And nobody is attacking history. We learn our history from books not statues.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:30 - Jun 20 with 1226 viewsDarran

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 12:26 - Jun 20 by Humpty

I'm not saying f*ck the lockdown, I'm pointing out that people who were screaming about it when BLM were protesting forgot all about it at the thought of a load of drunken tw*ts attacking those they oppose. Do you agree with me there?

No I don't agree with breaking the lockdown, I had a similar letter as I'm shielding too.

Yes I agree with you there and I also agree with you that they’re all ćunts.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 13:38 - Jun 20 with 1185 viewsLohengrin

” We learn our history from books not statues.“

Khaki Lives Mattered.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 13:45 - Jun 20 with 1179 viewsAnotherJohn

I'd be happy to see 'kick it out' on the shirts, but have to confess that BLM jars with me. The mission statement on the BLM UK fundraising webpage (which may have been taken down now) says some things I cannot sign up to.

Anyway I'd rather concentrate on the game and it is going surprisingly well today - as it happens with our Black players doing very well.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:13 - Jun 20 with 1122 viewsjackrabbit

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 13:45 - Jun 20 by AnotherJohn

I'd be happy to see 'kick it out' on the shirts, but have to confess that BLM jars with me. The mission statement on the BLM UK fundraising webpage (which may have been taken down now) says some things I cannot sign up to.

Anyway I'd rather concentrate on the game and it is going surprisingly well today - as it happens with our Black players doing very well.

All the anarchists & leftie loving Marxist / Communists have jumped on the BLM bandwagon & hi jacked it. This is what they do. Luckily there are many millions of us who recognise this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024