Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread 16:13 - Jun 23 with 60942 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 2690 viewsairedale

I heard Nathan Jones is looking for a holiday home round here.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 2680 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 27 by Fireboy2

I might join you my friend.

Several of them need a rocket especially garrick.

P!ssed off as I'm watching the scum beating pne😡

Poor performance.
But also i said before the game 4 players on the bench should have been starting
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 2681 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:25 - Jun 27 by Magic_Michu

The difference in quality between Brentford last night and us today is night and day...

... clueless.

Cooper's had another week to influence them.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 2689 views34dfgdf54

Why is Grimes still on every set piece!!!!
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:28 - Jun 27 with 2592 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:27 - Jun 27 by 34dfgdf54

Why is Grimes still on every set piece!!!!

He played well in the first half but I'd ask why is still starting games.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:28 - Jun 27 with 2579 viewsBryanSwan

Can see us being relegation candidates next year, some serious changes are needed.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:29 - Jun 27 with 2554 viewsPentyrchJack

Cooper even shagged up the substitutions - wtf he didn't use all the bench in 3 occasions is beyond me.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:29 - Jun 27 with 2533 viewsJohnw102

Don’t know if it has been asked but where is BC 10?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:30 - Jun 27 with 2482 viewstheloneranger

Commentator, "Dangerous free kick for Swansea" and then ...

Matt Grimes takes it.

It's like fvcking Groundhog Day.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:30 - Jun 27 with 2456 viewsSwanjaxs

Let's face it we're just not up to it.

Got lucky last Saturday coming up against a side that didn't want to play for thier manager.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:31 - Jun 27 with 2377 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:29 - Jun 27 by Johnw102

Don’t know if it has been asked but where is BC 10?

Gossip is Cooper had a strop or Celina had a strop and got dropped.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:31 - Jun 27 with 2383 viewsGlossolalia

Listless performance. Kalulu was abysmal. Garrick was off the second I saw what he did, and Byers should have been booked as well for the tackle. Having said that, the ref should have blown up before that kicked off for a couple of niggly fouls. All academic anyway - this team look incapable of putting a collective shift in. A lack of talent I can forgive, but today showed a lack of desire and work ethic. All too frequent in the modern game. I should have had a snooze instead.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 14:33]
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:32 - Jun 27 with 2325 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:30 - Jun 27 by theloneranger

Commentator, "Dangerous free kick for Swansea" and then ...

Matt Grimes takes it.

It's like fvcking Groundhog Day.

How the feck have we got Kalulu and garrick playing here.
When we send Kris Paterson out on loan?I
And Rutledge on the bench
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:32 - Jun 27 with 2330 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:28 - Jun 27 by Badlands

He played well in the first half but I'd ask why is still starting games.

Because Byers is absolute garbage. Who else is there?
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:32 - Jun 27 with 2325 viewsraynor94

Whisper it, Cardiff are looking nailed on for the play offs.

Surely we can't be serious looking to extend Cooper's contract

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:32 - Jun 27 with 2301 viewsBadlands

3 of 4 halves have been totally ineffectual.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:34 - Jun 27 with 2242 viewsjack2jack

Got what we deserved, I'm sorry to say, poor.
I'm off out, laters👍
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:34 - Jun 27 with 2212 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:32 - Jun 27 by raynor94

Whisper it, Cardiff are looking nailed on for the play offs.

Surely we can't be serious looking to extend Cooper's contract

Cannot afford anyone else.

We are clueless under him though, I'd rather us bring Cam Toshack back.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:35 - Jun 27 with 2184 viewsswan85

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:14 - Jun 27 by NotLoyal

Garrick punch is a bit weak, if your going to do it, and get a red, do it right..

Are you Wyndham Evans?! 🤓

Poor performance but worth £10 just to hear Wyndham.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:36 - Jun 27 with 2150 viewsAnotherJohn

Unfortunately our team isn't good enough to get to the play-offs. This was a poor performance, but worst of all the entertainment value was zero.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:37 - Jun 27 with 2097 viewsFireboy2

Routledge on in the 87th minute says it all.

As someone has stated earlier, we will be relegation candidates if cooper stays and we dont recruit solid championship quality.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:37 - Jun 27 with 2094 viewsAl_Bundy

First Half - Lazy and Dreadful

Second Half - Nervous, Dreadful again and indisciplined

Verdict - Same story playing deep defences with limited space for our pacey players to exploite.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:39 - Jun 27 with 2048 viewsJack59

Quite a few poor performances today, but the most useless performance was by Grimes, and why he would want to take that late free kick on the edge of their box is beyond me, I think everyone knew he wasn't going to clear the wall. What an awful choice as captain!
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:40 - Jun 27 with 2002 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:31 - Jun 27 by Badlands

Gossip is Cooper had a strop or Celina had a strop and got dropped.

Unless he hit Cooper with a nail-studded baseball bat he should be starting.
Even if he did, he should still be on the bench.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:41 - Jun 27 with 1991 viewsminimichu

Desperately clueless and passive after 9 mins and still exactly the same after 99 mins. Lots of people within the Club need a long hard look in the mirror, Manager included. Simply woeful today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024