Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread 16:13 - Jun 23 with 59501 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:08 - Jun 27 with 2595 viewsmagicdaps10

Goes to show that it was a case of Biro being shocking last week rather than us being good.

😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:09 - Jun 27 with 2545 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:06 - Jun 27 by NotLoyal

Can you imagine any of these players in the Premier league 😂

Well, bottom of it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:09 - Jun 27 with 2536 viewskarnataka

Is Gallagher still on or did I miss something?
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Jun 27 with 2501 viewsJohnw102

Can’t blame the supporters for being on their back this time.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Jun 27 with 2492 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:09 - Jun 27 by karnataka

Is Gallagher still on or did I miss something?

I forgot he was playing.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Jun 27 with 2463 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:08 - Jun 27 by magicdaps10

Goes to show that it was a case of Biro being shocking last week rather than us being good.

😂😂🤣🤣🤣

The pen changed it.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:11 - Jun 27 with 2375 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Jun 27 by MrSwerve

And there it is. This is why we aren't going up.

Well there’s quite a few reasons really. Mostly that we are nowhere near one of the 6 best teams in the division, with a dogshit ‘manager‘ and ‘coaches‘.

Cardiff one up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:11 - Jun 27 with 2372 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Jun 27 by Fireboy2

I forgot he was playing.

Did Byers come on or did I imagine that?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:12 - Jun 27 with 2338 viewsLandore_Jack

Too many players not at the races today.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:12 - Jun 27 with 2309 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:08 - Jun 27 by magicdaps10

😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Right, they didn’t pen us in like this lot today.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:13 - Jun 27 with 2282 viewsBadlands

I'm a big fan of Ben cabango but his confidence has gone - Rodon on.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:13 - Jun 27 with 2270 viewsMrSwerve

Garrick threw a punch there.

We don't need this time wasting ffs.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:14 - Jun 27 with 2211 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:13 - Jun 27 by MrSwerve

There he goes.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:14 - Jun 27 with 2195 views34dfgdf54

Referee absolutely horrendous. That should have all been stopped

Lad tried putting the head on someone and got a slap off Garrick f*ck him
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:14 - Jun 27 with 2187 viewsHighjack

Predictable. Just going for the easy, safe option every time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:14 - Jun 27 with 2171 viewsmonmouth

I thought Garrick was supposed to be fast?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:14 - Jun 27 with 2167 viewsNotLoyal

Garrick punch is a bit weak, if your going to do it, and get a red, do it right..

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:15 - Jun 27 with 2102 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:13 - Jun 27 by MrSwerve

Yep.

He had a terrible game too
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:15 - Jun 27 with 2082 viewspembsjack

Pity the players don't show that passion when attacking.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:15 - Jun 27 with 2048 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:14 - Jun 27 by MrSwerve

There he goes.

Brilliant

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:16 - Jun 27 with 1915 viewsHighjack

Utter moron.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:17 - Jun 27 with 1884 viewsNotLoyal

Don't matter how this ends, I'll never get those 2 hours back.
I've tried to be positive about these footballers, I can't be.
Washing my cock on Tuesday.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:17 - Jun 27 with 1867 viewsMrSwerve

Why on Earth aren't we taking off a defender for a striker straight away.

Routs on for Cabango.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:17 - Jun 27 with 1860 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:14 - Jun 27 by 34dfgdf54

Referee absolutely horrendous. That should have all been stopped

Lad tried putting the head on someone and got a slap off Garrick f*ck him

Ref weak as p!ss.

He should have given a foul about 10 seconds before it all kicked off.

Fvcking useless ref.

The less said about garrick the better.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 14:17 - Jun 27 with 1820 viewsBrynCartwright

Typical Swansea performance against a bottom club.

Why do we do this over and over and over again? I'm in despair and in need of a good stiff drink already!

FFS!!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024