Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread 16:13 - Jun 23 with 61075 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:43 - Jun 27 with 2481 viewsowainglyndwr

Terrible at the moment
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:44 - Jun 27 with 2465 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:36 - Jun 27 by Badlands

Who's bottom of the league?

A very limp start from us, we're lucky that Luton have been wasteful.

Stinks of another 'should have done better' performance at the moment. Hopefully we will pick up soon.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:45 - Jun 27 with 2397 viewsmonmouth

Kalulu wtf. Luton much sharper so far. We need to start actually running, They’re not mugs.

That’s better

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:46 - Jun 27 with 2396 viewsairedale

Beginning to wonder if Nathan Jones has got some sort of power over us. Goal would seethe my nerves a bit. Unlucky Ayew!
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:46 - Jun 27 with 2370 viewsMrSwerve

What a chance for Luton. Ffs.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:47 - Jun 27 with 2342 viewsairedale

That Grealish lookalikey looks dangross.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:47 - Jun 27 with 2312 viewslifelong

Tried buying the match on my Swans account, it’s not allowing me. It says that the authenticity cookie has not been set..wtf does that mean?
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:48 - Jun 27 with 2248 viewsMrSwerve

We can't keep possession for shít at the moment.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:48 - Jun 27 with 2233 viewsBadlands

Switch off the crowd noise.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:49 - Jun 27 with 2223 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:43 - Jun 27 by Badlands

Absent midfield, Kalulu & Ayew not into it and has Brewster had a touch.

Ayew’s doing okay.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:50 - Jun 27 with 2172 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:36 - Jun 27 by ItchySphincter

Luton looking decent.

Unbeaten in 5 i think

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:50 - Jun 27 with 2158 viewsNotLoyal

Taking it for granted they can win this. Jeez.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:51 - Jun 27 with 2098 viewsJackFish

Dunno what happened last week but this is much more like how we were playing before the break.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:52 - Jun 27 with 2057 viewsLandore_Jack

We haven't got going at all.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:53 - Jun 27 with 2025 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:48 - Jun 27 by Badlands

Switch off the crowd noise.

Why?
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:53 - Jun 27 with 2018 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:51 - Jun 27 by JackFish

Dunno what happened last week but this is much more like how we were playing before the break.

It's the home crowd putting pressure on the players.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:53 - Jun 27 with 2008 views34dfgdf54

Kalulu looks like he’s won a competition to have a game.

Awful start
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:53 - Jun 27 with 2007 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:53 - Jun 27 by karnataka

Why?

We play better without it

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:54 - Jun 27 with 1968 viewsMagic_Michu

Celina not even in the squad... what’s up there?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:55 - Jun 27 with 1923 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:53 - Jun 27 by Badlands

Wasn't a problem last week though?
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:55 - Jun 27 with 1921 viewsSwanjaxs

Hopefully that water break will knock Luton out of thier stride

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:56 - Jun 27 with 1873 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:47 - Jun 27 by lifelong

Tried buying the match on my Swans account, it’s not allowing me. It says that the authenticity cookie has not been set..wtf does that mean?

Could be something to do with the season ticket deal to watch the remaining games on Swans TV. If you took it up they sent an email where you had to set it up on your puter before you could login.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:57 - Jun 27 with 1828 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:53 - Jun 27 by 34dfgdf54

Kalulu looks like he’s won a competition to have a game.

Awful start

Not sure what's happening to him today - shocker.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:58 - Jun 27 with 1795 viewsHighjack

They are going down ridiculously easy and the ref is buying it every time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:58 - Jun 27 with 1789 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 12:53 - Jun 27 by Badlands

3-0 last week?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024