Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread 16:13 - Jun 23 with 59531 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 19:27 - Jun 25 with 3126 viewsmonmouth

This is absolutely not going to be easy. They will be well organised.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 20:08 - Jun 25 with 3080 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:30 - Jun 25 by taffpunk

Both managers are/were Cardiff fans. Let's hope they do the sensible thing and agree to play out a draw game.

Flynn a Cardiff fan? I thought there was something wrong with him

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 20:45 - Jun 25 with 3061 viewsDr_Winston

We were a bit sharper than expected last weekend so Luton really shouldn't post much of a problem. 2-0.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 22:48 - Jun 25 with 3008 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Jun 25 by NotLoyal

Unless Cooper is a liar, he states not.

Cooper was a Liverpool fan.
His father was a bluebird.
And even reffed Swansea v Cardiff Welsh cup final.
Welsh fans = Cardiff fans
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 00:40 - Jun 26 with 2949 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 22:48 - Jun 25 by Nortbankboy

Grass
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 07:50 - Jun 26 with 2840 viewsblackpooljack

Dont forget even though we are miles further up the league than they are we've only won 4 more games, fine margines
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 7:51]
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:13 - Jun 26 with 2677 viewsblackpooljack

For those outside of FM range it looks like it will be a quiet afternoon tomorrow " three counties radio" wont be broadcasting the luton game on their "available to all "platform.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Jun 26 with 2593 viewsBadlands

Do we have the injured players back?
And if so do hey play?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 16:16 - Jun 26 with 2571 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Jun 26 by Badlands

Do we have the injured players back?
And if so do hey play?

I suspect over the next three weeks there will be quite a bit of rotation.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 19:09 - Jun 26 with 2472 viewsThurrockJack92

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 17:35 - Jun 25 by sainthelens

Tempting fate here especially after I thought we'd give Stoke a seeing too...but starting to think that playing in a training ground type of set up is really gonna suit our young uns.
Hard earned 2-0 home win.

Don't have hope, you'll jinx us!
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Jun 26 with 2415 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dont care how we get it, just get the win.

That said, 3-0 with 2 late goals

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 21:28 - Jun 26 with 2379 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Jun 26 by PozuelosSideys

Dont care how we get it, just get the win.

That said, 3-0 with 2 late goals

Yep 3 0 is my prediction as well
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 22:09 - Jun 26 with 2345 viewsTNT

Tomorrow will be the first Swans home league game I've missed since 2005, and before that 1988.

Anything like our performance at Middlesbrough, will earn us three points.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:10 - Jun 26 with 2288 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 22:09 - Jun 26 by TNT

Tomorrow will be the first Swans home league game I've missed since 2005, and before that 1988.

All ok L?
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:17 - Jun 26 with 2284 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:10 - Jun 26 by Fireboy2

All ok L?

I think he's saying it's because he won't be at the ground matey

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:24 - Jun 26 with 2274 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:17 - Jun 26 by builthjack

I think he's saying it's because he won't be at the ground matey

A Whoosh moment K

I'm a tired boy.

Still the question stands, you ok L ?

And you K
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:30 - Jun 26 with 2270 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:24 - Jun 26 by Fireboy2

A Whoosh moment K

I'm a tired boy.

Still the question stands, you ok L ?

And you K

I am fine. I had a bit of fun taking the pi££ out of a few so called Liverpool fans today, they was walking around in red Scouse shirts, and I know damn well they have never seen them play live. Cretins. Quite pathetic.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:35 - Jun 26 with 2267 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:30 - Jun 26 by builthjack

I am fine. I had a bit of fun taking the pi££ out of a few so called Liverpool fans today, they was walking around in red Scouse shirts, and I know damn well they have never seen them play live. Cretins. Quite pathetic.

Lovely, I know what you are like with plastics

Tbh I was quite surprised to see so little of the tvvats today, in fact I've seen more manure shirts, fair dos they have some balls on em, even the women
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:41 - Jun 26 with 2264 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:35 - Jun 26 by Fireboy2

Lovely, I know what you are like with plastics

Tbh I was quite surprised to see so little of the tvvats today, in fact I've seen more manure shirts, fair dos they have some balls on em, even the women

I did say well done to one of them, he goes and watches them 15-20 times a season. I don't mind that sort.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:45 - Jun 26 with 2260 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 23:41 - Jun 26 by builthjack

I did say well done to one of them, he goes and watches them 15-20 times a season. I don't mind that sort.

Same here, I know two who know where anfield is and actually go to games.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 00:29 - Jun 27 with 2231 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 22:09 - Jun 26 by TNT

YJB

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 05:29 - Jun 27 with 2149 viewsGroo

With Preston playing Cardiff, a chance to leapfrog one.

Please don't screw it up lads

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 06:23 - Jun 27 with 2141 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 05:29 - Jun 27 by Groo

Big chance to get into the play off places today as long as Cardiff and Preston draw

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 08:10 - Jun 27 with 2088 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 05:29 - Jun 27 by Groo

Or both if theirs is a draw game

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 08:21 - Jun 27 with 2074 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 22:48 - Jun 25 by Nortbankboy

He also reffed league games between Cardiff and Swansea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024